Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #1546
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Carly: *lays on the hotel room bed with black, skin tight jeans and a tight purple and black checkered t-shirt* *dark makeup on* I wish I could go home...
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
Old 08-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #1547
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Katelyn:*finishes drying her hair and looks in the mirror**stares at herself with her darker hair**sighs and walks out**changes into a blue tanktop with black skinny jeans and the same purple hoodie with converse**leaves her face natural and walks out of the house and rides her skateboard around not really looking where she going*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #1548
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Crystal: Wish I could get help......but there's no way I can walk.......but still I have to try. *struggles to get into a standing position* Agh! Hurts a lot......
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 08-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #1549
niallsprincess

Niall: *falls asleep*

Carly: *gets up and walks over to the balcony* ... Well... This is it. *looks over the edge* *puts one foot up*
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
Old 08-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #1550
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Katelyn:*stops infront of a coffe shop and walks in getting a coffe and walks out to drink outside*Wonder where I am.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 08-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #1551
niallsprincess

Carly: *climbs to the other side of the railing of the balcony* *starts to let go slowly*
Aspiring Artist.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #1552
jessidoll

Katelyn:*finishes her drink and starts to skate slowly looking to see how far from the mansion she is* How can I already be lost in an hour?I really stink at directions.*keeps skating into a town*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #1553
niallsprincess

Carly: *trying to be quiet* *her phone falls out of her pocket* Gah! *hoping it didn't wake Niall up* *reaches down to get it*

Niall: *touches her back*

Carly: *jumps and loses her balance on the ledge* *starts to stumble off of it*

Niall: *grabs her hand and pulls her up* And what exactly do you think you were doing?

Carly: You're the only one I have now, Niall. Even Katelyn left, when she promised to never go...
Aspiring Artist.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:09 PM   #1554
jessidoll

Katelyn:*sees a couple of teenagers talking infront of a store**skates over and stops infront of them* Hey,sorry to just come up but do you know how to get to Mullingar from here?

*A boy about fifteen looks her up and down*:Yeah,you just go back the way you were for about and hour and a half.How did you get here,did you walk?

Katelyn:Thanks for the directions,and no.Obviously I rode my skateboard.*rolls her eyes and skates fast back to the mansion**thinks* I wonder how Carls and Nialler are,I hope they're okay.Even if they dont care about me anymore.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #1555
jessidoll

Katelyn:*thinks* Maybe I should go looking for them and apologize,they might not accept but at least they'll know I dont hate them or gave up on them.*doesnt pay attention and skates too fast and loses her balance**falls onto the ground and hits her head and scrapes her hands and some of her arms**holds her head**shouts* Ow!Holy Nandos that hurts! *cries silently a bit**looks at her hands and doesnt see any blood from her head but her arms are bleeding and have bruses* Just great.*stands up and winces**sighs and picks up her board and starts to walk home*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #1556
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Fiona: Maybe I should call Carly too. There's a possibility she hasn't been told yet. *dials and calls Carly*
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 08-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #1557
niallsprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Fiona: Maybe I should call Carly too. There's a possibility she hasn't been told yet. *dials and calls Carly*
Carly: *laying with her head in Niall's lap on the balcony floor, crying about EVERYTHING* *hears her phone* *yanks it out of her pocket* Hello?
Aspiring Artist.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #1558
jessidoll

Katelyn:*Finally gets back to the mansion**walks in and drops her skateboard**runs up the stairs into her room and to her bathroom and tries to clean her cuts**cries because of the stinging* Geez,this hurts!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #1559
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: *laying with her head in Niall's lap on the balcony floor, crying about EVERYTHING* *hears her phone* *yanks it out of her pocket* Hello?
Fiona: It's Fiona. You know, Crystal's younger sis. Sorry I wasn't at the manor when you got back. I was and still am in the middle of something.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #1560
niallsprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Fiona: It's Fiona. You know, Crystal's younger sis. Sorry I wasn't at the manor when you got back. I was and still am in the middle of something.
Carly: Like what?
Aspiring Artist.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: