Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2012, 10:27 PM   #76
amandaw
DIS Veteran
 
amandaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 4,394

You're sounding as bad as me with all those ADR changes.

I'm glad your crisis was averted........for tonight.

After all, they do re-open in the morning.
amandaw is offline  
Old 08-03-2012, 06:10 AM   #77
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
You're sounding as bad as me with all those ADR changes.

I'm glad your crisis was averted........for tonight.

After all, they do re-open in the morning.
I know it My DH is super happy that he gets his Mickey Waffles I will still make a dinner ADR for Via Napoli...pizza & sangria

Ahhhhh 12hours done, my 24 hour shift is 1/2 over... I did get a 4 hour nap...so now I have to find some and get through the day
__________________
Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #78
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran
 
jennyjinx3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 4,756

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
I know it My DH is super happy that he gets his Mickey Waffles I will still make a dinner ADR for Via Napoli...pizza & sangria

Ahhhhh 12hours done, my 24 hour shift is 1/2 over... I did get a 4 hour nap...so now I have to find some and get through the day
Hoping the rest of your shift goes super quick Pas!! I am here nursing my lethargic kiddos. Thank goodness I can read about your happy plans here!
__________________
me and DH DD10, DD8, DD6 Thanks Kook!
jennyjinx3 is offline  
Old 08-03-2012, 08:23 AM   #79
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Hoping the rest of your shift goes super quick Pas!! I am here nursing my lethargic kiddos. Thank goodness I can read about your happy plans here!
I am sipping the coffee along with you Jen!!!!
__________________
Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
Old 08-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #80
LuvLuvLuv
DIS Veteran
 
LuvLuvLuv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Davenport, FL
Posts: 4,021

OOOOhhhh I'm having a cup too

Well I'm glad CRO closed just in time I think WL will be good... but in true RC fashion... I could never turn down an available night in the Tonga building.

I'll be out and about today (4 new tires to get me to FL) following along. Let's see if you stay strong
__________________
Deena
LuvLuvLuv is offline  
Old 08-03-2012, 09:21 AM   #81
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLuvLuv View Post
OOOOhhhh I'm having a cup too

Well I'm glad CRO closed just in time I think WL will be good... but in true RC fashion... I could never turn down an available night in the Tonga building.

I'll be out and about today (4 new tires to get me to FL) following along. Let's see if you stay strong
But 3 get 1 free...I always laugh with tire commercials, who buys 3 tires

And they just refurbished Tonga too, or is that a rumor...you know it's my thing the closer I get the more changes I want to make....

But I am super duper excited....no calls to CRO today. NOPE
__________________
Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
Old 08-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #82
Jungle Cruiser
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,092

Good morning,

We really like Via Napoli. That's our first ADR in Sept. We should arrive early afternoon and will stroll over for an early dinner. The thin crust pizza is good, with a salad and sangria, yummmmm . Then we stroll around WS. via Napoli is a good option if you don't want a super heavy meal but want more than CS.

I am getting so excited for you!!! What will you be doing this time next week?!
__________________
TY KOOK! TY Lulu'smom!
Jungle Cruiser is offline  
Old 08-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #83
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran
 
MHTeacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 5,126

So WCC is now a breakfast reservation? I've had lunch and dinner, but never breakfast there.

I like all the breakfast buffets. Yummy stuff!

I'll be waiting to hear if you call CRO......
__________________
~Michelle



Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152


All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
MHTeacher is offline  
Old 08-03-2012, 01:02 PM   #84
potc
yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me
 
potc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 142

I've never been to Via Napoli or read anything about it...We love pizza though! Especially thin crust pizza. I'm going to look into this restaurant. Maybe I will be changing one of my ADR?? Which one though?!? I am terrible at making decisions!
__________________
First trip without my family...just my Disney Fiance and I on our Disneymoon!
November 2012 at CBR & RPR!

Please check out my first ever PTR!


potc is offline  
Old 08-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #85
LuvLuvLuv
DIS Veteran
 
LuvLuvLuv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Davenport, FL
Posts: 4,021

Oh yeah... and you know that I love Via Napoli You'll love it too!!

We have it booked for our move-in weekend! It's our must-do!!
__________________
Deena
LuvLuvLuv is offline  
Old 08-03-2012, 01:37 PM   #86
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 16,245

The new WL thread is up...

I'm really behind, but I have a semi-legit excuse, I've been posting the new WL/VWL thread - we were almost to 250 pages.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post45704468



I haven't changed or added anything to it yet, but I'll be adding some new photos when we return from vacation. I hope you can all come visit and sit a spell. We have COBBLER and ROCKERS and we talk about resort changes, (mostly when Jeanette or I are posting)



ETA: Thought I was posting to our little Resort Changing thread...It's been a long week...

Last edited by WDWKOOK; 08-03-2012 at 02:33 PM.
WDWKOOK is offline  
Old 08-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #87
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,366

No changes.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Cruiser View Post
Good morning,

We really like Via Napoli. That's our first ADR in Sept. We should arrive early afternoon and will stroll over for an early dinner. The thin crust pizza is good, with a salad and sangria, yummmmm . Then we stroll around WS. via Napoli is a good option if you don't want a super heavy meal but want more than CS.

I am getting so excited for you!!! What will you be doing this time next week?!
I CAN"T wait Sarah!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
So WCC is now a breakfast reservation? I've had lunch and dinner, but never breakfast there.

I like all the breakfast buffets. Yummy stuff!

I'll be waiting to hear if you call CRO......
No calls....we are 4 days out. I have been working, working, working, actually on lunch at the ER now I Want it to be THURSDAY!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by potc View Post
I've never been to Via Napoli or read anything about it...We love pizza though! Especially thin crust pizza. I'm going to look into this restaurant. Maybe I will be changing one of my ADR?? Which one though?!? I am terrible at making decisions!
Hence why we get along
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLuvLuv View Post
Oh yeah... and you know that I love Via Napoli You'll love it too!!

We have it booked for our move-in weekend! It's our must-do!!
The two of us (and families) were gonna eat there..was it May, no April

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
I'm really behind, but I have a semi-legit excuse, I've been posting the new WL/VWL thread - we were almost to 250 pages.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post45704468



I haven't changed or added anything to it yet, but I'll be adding some new photos when we return from vacation. I hope you can all come visit and sit a spell. We have COBBLER and ROCKERS and we talk about resort changes, (mostly when Jeanette or I are posting)



ETA: Thought I was posting to our little Resort Changing thread...It's been a long week...
All good! Still at WL
__________________
Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
Old 08-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #88
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran
 
jennyjinx3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 4,756

Four days Pas....you are almost there! I can only imagine how excited you are as I am starting to feel it now too...It is hard to believe it when it actually is time!
__________________
me and DH DD10, DD8, DD6 Thanks Kook!
jennyjinx3 is offline  
Old 08-05-2012, 11:58 PM   #89
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Four days Pas....you are almost there! I can only imagine how excited you are as I am starting to feel it now too...It is hard to believe it when it actually is time!
I know My ticker now says "ONLY 4 days"....soon it will say 3
__________________
Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 12:38 AM   #90
dizneeat
DIS Veteran
 
dizneeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austria
Posts: 14,673

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
I know My ticker now says "ONLY 4 days"....soon it will say 3
__________________
Players: Karin Tom Find our trips here: Magicaldisneytrips
DCL: March 29 Magic/Western Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
WDW: March 28-29, April 5-6, August 15 - 22 and September 5 - 12
TR Summer 2014: We're out of it! A MAGICal Med adventure TR 2013: Get off the ship .....
Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.