Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #916
Marblies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCESS VIJA View Post
If you stay in the LM section, can you go to the other pools (finding nemo, etc)? Can you go to the drink stations in the other buildings?
Absolutely! You can use any pool or amenities at AoA resort.

2008 A**Cheer, 2008 ASM Girl's trip, 2009 ASM with DH too, 2010 POP Girl's Christmas trip, 2011 POP Just Girls, 2012 AoA Last girl's only trip EVER? (DD22 is getting married and doesn't think she can leave her hubby at home like I do), Feb.2013 POP to SS to AoA Crashing the Disneymoon with the inlaws! Sept. 2013 POP Girl's trip
Old 09-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #917
PRINCESS VIJA
BL6 Blue Team Captain
WISH Biggest Loser/BL I
Viva Latvia!
Future teacher, destined to touch young hearts and minds
Aced her PPSTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marblies View Post
Absolutely! You can use any pool or amenities at AoA resort.
thanks!
Oct. '07 DD woke up Tinkerbelle
Oct. '07 Won Dream Fastpasses
Oct. '08 First Family at Epcot Character Meet and Greet
Oct. '08 Magical Family ~ Opened MK
Aug. '09 Magical Family ~ Opened Disneyland Park
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #918
sixkristy6
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluezy View Post
The last few times we've needed bed rails at Pop I've just requested them when we checked in. You can ask for 2 if that's what you want (I've done that when the child was sleeping alone in the bed. If they were sharing with an older sibling I just asked for one.) They're delivered to your room shortly after you request them. On our last visit we left the front desk, walked out front door to the car to grab a few small bags, and then went straight to the room and when we opened the door, the bed rails were already in the room.
Can you request them if you do online check in?
Old 09-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #919
yellowfish78
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneylvr View Post
For those that have stayed in the suites, how comfortable are the sofa and murphy beds for adults? Would they be able to accommodate larger adults that are 200+ pounds?
I thought the table bed was more comfortable than the sofa bed (one mattress in the table bed vs. a three sectioned mattress in the sofa bed).
Old 09-13-2012, 07:45 PM   #920
hulagirl87
DIS Veteran

After seeing the pictures of the Little Mermaid rooms I really really wish they were suites!!! The shower is awesome! I know that DD will love the Cars room though so that's where we will be staying. But maybe in a couple years when we save up enough again we can stay at Little Mermaid for me!

me DH DD and DS
Old 09-13-2012, 10:21 PM   #921
Betsy82
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCESS VIJA View Post
If you stay in the LM section, can you go to the other pools (finding nemo, etc)? Can you go to the drink stations in the other buildings?
There aren't drink stations in the other buildings, really.

There are stations in the food court and one by the side of the pool bar. By the Big Blue pool.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:29 PM   #922
sixkristy6
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy82 View Post
There aren't drink stations in the other buildings, really.

There are stations in the food court and one by the side of the pool bar. By the Big Blue pool.
Do you know when the one near the pool closes?
Old 09-13-2012, 11:14 PM   #923
babowman57
Earning My Ears

Has anyone stayed at The Nemo Suite yet? Wondering how comfortable the couch and table beds are. Comfortable I hope!
Old 09-14-2012, 04:16 AM   #924
VroomVroomLightning
DIS Veteran

We plan on arriving around 9 or 10 to check into our LM rooms! Will it be crazy at check-in around then? We just need to make it to Hollywood Studios by 2:30 for a lunch reservation!
Old 09-14-2012, 04:25 AM   #925
Marblies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VroomVroomLightning View Post
We plan on arriving around 9 or 10 to check into our LM rooms! Will it be crazy at check-in around then? We just need to make it to Hollywood Studios by 2:30 for a lunch reservation!
You can check-in at any time and receive your KTTK to go to the parks. You may have to leave your bags to pick-up later, if your room is not ready. The official check-in time is 3pm and that is when they can (under most circumstances) assure that your room will be ready. If it is ready before then, they may let you take possession earlier.

First day is bound to be a little crazy, but even then I can't see you not making a 2:30 ADR.

2008 A**Cheer, 2008 ASM Girl's trip, 2009 ASM with DH too, 2010 POP Girl's Christmas trip, 2011 POP Just Girls, 2012 AoA Last girl's only trip EVER? (DD22 is getting married and doesn't think she can leave her hubby at home like I do), Feb.2013 POP to SS to AoA Crashing the Disneymoon with the inlaws! Sept. 2013 POP Girl's trip
Old 09-14-2012, 06:17 AM   #926
AliceIn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babowman57 View Post
Has anyone stayed at The Nemo Suite yet? Wondering how comfortable the couch and table beds are. Comfortable I hope!
We stayed in the suites and found both the couch and table beds very comfortable.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:37 AM   #927
VroomVroomLightning
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marblies View Post
You can check-in at any time and receive your KTTK to go to the parks. You may have to leave your bags to pick-up later, if your room is not ready. The official check-in time is 3pm and that is when they can (under most circumstances) assure that your room will be ready. If it is ready before then, they may let you take possession earlier.

First day is bound to be a little crazy, but even then I can't see you not making a 2:30 ADR.
Thanks! We are driving down so our plan is if the rooms aren't ready then we are going to just leave the luggage in the room until the evening when we head back to the resort!
Old 09-14-2012, 08:32 AM   #928
Marblies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks! We are driving down so our plan is if the rooms aren't ready then we are going to just leave the luggage in the room until the evening when we head back to the resort!
I assume you mean car? Have fun!

Old 09-14-2012, 08:50 AM   #929
PrincessSuzanne
Guess I will be eating crow tonight
Good thing I can be quiet when necessary

Quote:
I don't know about AoA, but we drive and when we arrive, we leave our luggage with Bell Services and if we are at the parks when our room becomes available, they take our luggage to the room while we are out and it's waiting for us when we get back, that is so nice and convenient. I pack quite a bit, so it give Dh a break.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:58 AM   #930
FaerieFire
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSuzanne

I don't know about AoA, but we drive and when we arrive, we leave our luggage with Bell Services and if we are at the parks when our room becomes available, they take our luggage to the room while we are out and it's waiting for us when we get back, that is so nice and convenient. I pack quite a bit, so it give Dh a break.
They offer to call or text you when the room is ready if you do this, but last time we never got our text, so we had to stop back in at the check-in desk at 9 p.m. and ask which room we were in. I'm hoping it goes more smoothly this trip.

°o° Lace — Planning our second WDW adventure, 11/1-12 AoA-LM (Sent from my iPad using DISBoards)

ASMu-4/11, AoA-LM-11/12
Living the life!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: