Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 11:50 AM   #841
czmom
DIS Veteran

Has anyone seen any LM room interior pictures yet?
Old 09-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #842
janatmovies
Mouseketeer

Love this thread Will be checking in just 17 days from today! Woo hoo! We are not renting a car and will be using ME and bus transport. My question is do the food courts sell yogurt, like little containers of Yoplait and such. ITS ALL MY SON EATS!! I don't think I can bring enough of it on the plane for the whole stay, and I have no way to get to the supermarket! We have a few breakfast buffets scheduled (Tusker House, Cape May). Do they have yogurt containers or just yogurt in a bowl that you serve yourself? Thanks!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-12-2012, 12:16 PM   #843
ollyg
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by czmom View Post

Sorry if these have been already posted. There are 2 interior pictures.

http://www.epcyclopedia.com/2012/09/...-of-animation/

DH Me DD (8)
2009 WL---2010/2011 POP
September 2012 AOA
September 2013 POR
September 2014 POR
Old 09-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #844
MicRac
Mouseketeer

It's official we are booked for March 16 through the 22 nd. Cars family suite. We are so excited. I think this resort looks amazing.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #845
czmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollyg View Post
Sorry if these have been already posted. There are 2 interior pictures.

http://www.epcyclopedia.com/2012/09/...-of-animation/
Thank you! I hadn't seen those.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #846
bdoyledimou
Pop Road Warrior -Travelling they way they did in the 60's

Quote:
Originally Posted by janatmovies
Love this thread Will be checking in just 17 days from today! Woo hoo! We are not renting a car and will be using ME and bus transport. My question is do the food courts sell yogurt, like little containers of Yoplait and such. ITS ALL MY SON EATS!! I don't think I can bring enough of it on the plane for the whole stay, and I have no way to get to the supermarket! We have a few breakfast buffets scheduled (Tusker House, Cape May). Do they have yogurt containers or just yogurt in a bowl that you serve yourself? Thanks!!
Yes they sell yogurt in the food court -- but it is Greek style thick yogurt with the flavors attached on the side to be mixed by you - not yoplait .
14th Trip with our Foster Kids!
Old 09-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #847
sixkristy6
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarwash View Post
I'm 99% sure the food court coffee is the same Nescafe as everywhere else.

Maybe this fact is coming from that the suites have in-room coffee makers where you can brew your own coffee that's not Nescafe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by czmom View Post
http://wdwnews.com/galleries/2012/09...-wing/#photo-1
Old 09-12-2012, 02:05 PM   #848
hopesanddreams
Earning My Ears

Hi gang, I have a quick question. We're booked for AOA next Oct and my excitement (and the wait) is almost unbearable, as I'm sure everyone can relate. Anyway, I've seen mentioned on one of the AOA threads that the LM rooms will have a small fridge but didn't notice a fridge (or even where one would go) in the few pics I've recently seen online of the rooms interior. Does anyone know if the fridge is a sure thing? Fingers crossed it is, would b very helpful to have if there's not going to be a drink station in the LM section.

Thanks so much
Old 09-12-2012, 02:31 PM   #849
sixkristy6
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesanddreams View Post
Hi gang, I have a quick question. We're booked for AOA next Oct and my excitement (and the wait) is almost unbearable, as I'm sure everyone can relate. Anyway, I've seen mentioned on one of the AOA threads that the LM rooms will have a small fridge but didn't notice a fridge (or even where one would go) in the few pics I've recently seen online of the rooms interior. Does anyone know if the fridge is a sure thing? Fingers crossed it is, would b very helpful to have if there's not going to be a drink station in the LM section.

Thanks so much
Everything I have read says that all of the values have a fridge in the rooms. I am glad because we're bringing some Horizon milk boxes for DD.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:46 PM   #850
hopesanddreams
Earning My Ears

Thats great, thanks so much for the reply. I hear ya, my DD (4) drinks her wt n Horizon milk on a weekly basis and I was planning to throw 10 or 50 boxes in my luggage also, LOL.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #851
sixkristy6
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesanddreams View Post
Thats great, thanks so much for the reply. I hear ya, my DD (4) drinks her wt n Horizon milk on a weekly basis and I was planning to throw 10 or 50 boxes in my luggage also, LOL.
I am just going to bring 5 of them so in the AM most mornings, she can take a box of milk with her while walking to the bus. I don't want to put too many i the luggage. I know we can buy milk when we get there but this will be easier.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #852
Funfire240
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by janatmovies View Post
Tusker House had serve yourself yogurt as part of the buffett - there were one or two different flavors plus items that you could add in such as granola.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #853
deedee2177
Disney Darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnsmills
Having a hard time not looking at the pics. I want the LM section to be totally new to me when we check in. 81 days to go!
I was trying to do the same thing but failed miserably!!! I totally caved in and looked. Lol

April 2014 PTR - Trip with the Grandmas http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3164112 - COMPLETE
April 2014 TR - Different type of trip http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post51308062 - In Progress
Old 09-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #854
mom2cgj
Mouseketeer

I just called to make my room request - requested building 6 in Lion King thanks to the map on this thread! I don't care if we get Lake View or courtyard view, just not parking lot. the CM I spoke to was hilarious, and had just stayed in the LK suites, so he was vey eager to tell me how great everything was - the underwater pool music (evidently he stayed under so long to listen he worried his son!), the movies by the pool, the food court. Listening to him made me even more excited for our trip! Wish January would hurry and get here!

AoA Cars - Jan. 2015 - Pre Trip Report:There's No Such Thing As Too Much Planning!

AoA Lion King - Jan. 2013 5 Newbies Visit the World!!
Old 09-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #855
deedee2177
Disney Darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixkristy6

Everything I have read says that all of the values have a fridge in the rooms. I am glad because we're bringing some Horizon milk boxes for DD.
I spoke to a CM about this and they said the LM rooms definitely have a mini-fridge...like a dorm size fridge

April 2014 PTR - Trip with the Grandmas http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3164112 - COMPLETE
April 2014 TR - Different type of trip http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post51308062 - In Progress
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: