Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #691
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
Thank you for the movie schedule, we'll be there very soon to enjoy! My apologizes if this has been asked and answered, but will that same set of movies repeat each week of September?
Yes, I am fairly certain the movies are repeated each week for the entire month.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 3 | DCL: 2
Next: Feb 2015 Disney Magic
Old 09-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #692
TSM
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy0730 View Post
10 days!!

I am going back and forth trying to decide if I should do online check in. We have 2 rooms booked and have requested connecting LM rooms closest to Animation Hall. Recent threads about checking in online have said that if you have requests then don't check in online. But wouldn't checking in online give us a better chance of getting our request granted since it will be confirmed we will be arriving on 9/15?

Does anyone have any further insight about online check in?
Have heard benefits both ways.I decided to do online check in because we are arriving at 10 and you do let them know when you are arriving that way.since it is opening day of LM Rooms it probably wouldn't matter but I still did it.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #693
Mom2six
DIS Veteran

Just Arrived Today!!!

We got her right about 3:00 today (well, I guess officially yesterday since it is now 12:24!) We are in the Finding Nemo suites and LOVE IT. It is so cute and cozy. The pictures really don't show just how comfy the suite really is. And the colors aren't too intense for us at all. We ate at the food court and thought the selection was very big and the food was good. The portions were quite generous and it was a lot of food! The dessert choices were excellent as well. We had to take our dessert to go, because we were way too full.

The pool was super great. The kids adored it. We had a blast this evening playing in the spalsh part and swimming. I'm so happy with our choice of AoA.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:22 AM   #694
Bambi5826
Mouseketeer
The Tag Fairy says "HI"! :o)

Thanks for all the info everyone is posting! I have to read though all of it yet, bu tI think we will be switching from our fav resort, Pop, to AoA for our upcoming trip.

Coming Soon:
05/13 2yo DD first WDW trip

Old 09-06-2012, 05:13 AM   #695
Marblies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2six View Post
We got her right about 3:00 today (well, I guess officially yesterday since it is now 12:24!) We are in the Finding Nemo suites and LOVE IT. It is so cute and cozy. The pictures really don't show just how comfy the suite really is. And the colors aren't too intense for us at all. We ate at the food court and thought the selection was very big and the food was good. The portions were quite generous and it was a lot of food! The dessert choices were excellent as well. We had to take our dessert to go, because we were way too full.

The pool was super great. The kids adored it. We had a blast this evening playing in the spalsh part and swimming. I'm so happy with our choice of AoA.
The excitement is mounting here!!! Hope you continue to have a fab time! We are now discussing cameras, back-up cameras and chargers, oh my! Don't want to miss a bit of AoA.

2008 A**Cheer, 2008 ASM Girl's trip, 2009 ASM with DH too, 2010 POP Girl's Christmas trip, 2011 POP Just Girls, 2012 AoA Last girl's only trip EVER? (DD22 is getting married and doesn't think she can leave her hubby at home like I do), Feb.2013 POP to SS to AoA Crashing the Disneymoon with the inlaws! Sept. 2013 POP Girl's trip
Old 09-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #696
jenjie
DIS Veteran

Pictures for Maddie's Nana!

Photobucket finally decided to cooperate! I promised pictures for MaddiesNana! Here's the view outside the window of Lion King room #6610, "lake view". I'd call it Pop View instead.

wide shot

a closeup of what's across the lake

If any of you stay in Lion King building 10, courtyard view, see if you are in one of these rooms! I would have loved to have somebody take our picture "sitting in the tree", even k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

October 1996 ~ March 2003 ~ August 2012
Old 09-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #697
jendujka
Earning My Ears

Laundry Info?

Hi All,

I'm looking for info on the laundry facilities. Does anyone know if they have detergent and dryer sheets for purchase (bonus if there is a price!). Also, where is the laundry located?

THANK YOU!!! 35 days!!
August 2013, POR - Royal Rooms
April 2013, AKV Jambo
February 2013, AKV Jambo
October 2012, AoA LM - Fantasyland Dress Rehearsal!
May 2012, Off-property - Disney trip with girlfriends
December 2011, POFQ - First family vacation to Disney!
Old 09-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #698
Maddie's Nana
DIS Veteran

Thanx for the photos Jenjie - great view. Looks nice and peaceful. Thanx again. I'd love to have our picture taken kissing in the "tree"
Old 09-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #699
jenjie
DIS Veteran

You're very welcome.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:48 PM   #700
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendujka View Post
Hi All,

I'm looking for info on the laundry facilities. Does anyone know if they have detergent and dryer sheets for purchase (bonus if there is a price!). Also, where is the laundry located?
There is a laundry facility next to each pool, so there's three locations - Cars, Nemo, and soon Little Mermaid.

Laundry supplies are available for purchase, but I don't know the current pricing.

(My advice would be to look for a travel or small sized version of detergent and pack it with you. I've brought sample packs of All detergent that I got at a warehouse club.)

WDW: 17 | DLR: 3 | DCL: 2
Next: Feb 2015 Disney Magic
Old 09-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #701
jendujka
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarwash View Post
There is a laundry facility next to each pool, so there's three locations - Cars, Nemo, and soon Little Mermaid.

Laundry supplies are available for purchase, but I don't know the current pricing.

(My advice would be to look for a travel or small sized version of detergent and pack it with you. I've brought sample packs of All detergent that I got at a warehouse club.)
THANK YOU! That helps a lot!
April 2013, AKV Jambo
February 2013, AKV Jambo
Old 09-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #702
Marblies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarwash View Post

If you don't have free sample sizes, you can measure out laundry soap into zipper baggies. Soooo much cheaper. I also make sure I have a couple rolls of quarters for washing and drying. Even if you don't plan on doing laundry, you may get caught in a couple of afternoon downpours and need to dry shoes, etc.

2008 A**Cheer, 2008 ASM Girl's trip, 2009 ASM with DH too, 2010 POP Girl's Christmas trip, 2011 POP Just Girls, 2012 AoA Last girl's only trip EVER? (DD22 is getting married and doesn't think she can leave her hubby at home like I do), Feb.2013 POP to SS to AoA Crashing the Disneymoon with the inlaws! Sept. 2013 POP Girl's trip
Old 09-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #703
jenjie
DIS Veteran

The laundry room has a change machine.
I picked up single size packets of laundry detergent at someplace like Walmart or Target in the travel size section.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #704
jendujka
Earning My Ears

Did I read somewhere that the laundry machines are also on the RFID so I can charge it to the room?
April 2013, AKV Jambo
February 2013, AKV Jambo
Old 09-06-2012, 03:50 PM   #705
Marblies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendujka View Post
Did I read somewhere that the laundry machines are also on the RFID so I can charge it to the room?
That would be cool, but my guess is that the door to the laundry room is activated that way.

As for quarters, I take them because I do laundry at 5am when the change machine is sometimes empty.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: