Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #556
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

24 days!!!!!

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd
https://sites.google.com/site/counti...olidays121314/Link to web page!!

Old 08-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #557
MuchLovedMama
Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if there's a microwave in the food court? I'm thinking there's not but I'm not positive.
1998 - Offsite
2000 - CBR
2008 - POP (first trip with the kids)
2010 - POP
2012 - AoA
Upcoming - May 2015 Orlando Trip (no Disney)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #558
ilovejsparrow
Working on my degree so I can support my WDW obsession!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchLovedMama View Post
Does anyone know if there's a microwave in the food court? I'm thinking there's not but I'm not positive.
Yes, there are several.
WDW Commando Member #165

Old 08-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #559
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchLovedMama View Post
Here's a microwave picture from easywdw's Landscape of Flavors report:

WDW: 17 | DLR: 3 | DCL: 2
Next: Feb 2015 Disney Magic
Old 08-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #560
summerw
Mouseketeer

Nemo Suites for FD

I started a separate thread, but in case people check here, FYI... for those, like me, who had to switch from Nemo to another suite to get FD for Nov/Dec, I saw Nemo was available online today and called and switched.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:31 PM   #561
sturowski
Mouseketeer

22 more days and we will be in a LM room... We did end up with the free dining but I booked the 1st day that you could book a little mermaid room last spring.. I do not think it is offered anymore...
Old 08-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #562
mickeye
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerieFire View Post
It never hurts to call, but I can tell you that there is no general public offer for free dining at AoA-LM right now. The PINs that offered free dining at AoA-LM are all expired, to the best of my knowledge, so even if you had one attached to your account that you were unaware of, it would be very odd if it was still valid for booking.
They underestimated the demand for standard rooms at AoA, and LM is going to be well booked for the foreseeable future, which means no discounts for most or all of us...
Yeah, I hear you. I think that they are going to be sorry that they didn't make some standard rooms in the other three sections, also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sturowski View Post
22 more days and we will be in a LM room... We did end up with the free dining but I booked the 1st day that you could book a little mermaid room last spring.. I do not think it is offered anymore...
We booked on the very first day last Spring also, but we were only offered a small % off of the room.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:13 AM   #563
ollyg
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
My understanding is that free dining was only available on LM rooms in November by Pin Code. It was specifically excluded under the GP offer. Likewise, those rooms are excluded from the room only offer that came out today.
I booked with the Visa free dining promo back in March. My original resort was POFQ, then later, Little Mermaid became available so I switched.

The next FD Promo did not include the LM rooms.

DH Me DD (8)
2009 WL---2010/2011 POP
September 2012 AOA
September 2013 POR
September 2014 POR
Old 08-29-2012, 07:16 AM   #564
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollyg View Post
I booked with the Visa free dining promo back in March. My original resort was POFQ, then later, Little Mermaid became available so I switched.

The next FD Promo did not include the LM rooms.
I was talking about the November offer. The deal back in March was for August/September.

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!
Old 08-29-2012, 09:00 AM   #565
Good Morning Dewdrop
DIS Veteran

17 days!

I'm wondering 2 things - is it going to be a complete zoo on the first day (15th) we'll be arriving around 10 am.....also wondering if since it's the first LM day if the room will be ready immediately (since in theory nobody else will be in it to clear out)...?

thoughts?

I'm so excited it doesn't matter if it's a nuthouse and it probably will be - I guess I'm just mentally preparing myself right now.

Previous Magical Adventures:
  • AP #3 September 2013 - AS Music; November 2013 - AS Music; January 2014 - AS Music; May 2014 SWW AS Music
    AP #2 January 2013 - AS Music: October 2012 - AS Music; September 2012 - AoA - LM opening day!; April 2012 - AS Sports; January/February 2012 - AS Music
  • AP #1 September 2011 - AS Music; May 2011 - AS Music - D23 Scavenger Hunt - Team "Pixie Dust"!!; February 2011 - AS Music; December 2010 - POFQ; September 2010 - AS Music
  • September 2009 - AS Music & CBR
  • January 2009 - AS Music
  • January 2008 - POP
  • January 2007 - AS Movies
Old 08-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #566
mejo
Mouseketeer

We check in on the 15th too, we are arriving Friday though and spending one night at Pop and then moving over. I'd like to go check in as soon as possible but was wondering what the crowd will be like.

Old 08-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #567
NKOTB311FAN
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejo View Post
We check in on the 15th too, we are arriving Friday though and spending one night at Pop and then moving over. I'd like to go check in as soon as possible but was wondering what the crowd will be like.
Would you still be able to use the online check-in option? That might save some time at check-in. I would think they'd let people into those rooms as soon as they're checked in to keep the line moving.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #568
xApril
DIS Veteran

I've been to AoA to just visit and my friend and I finally decided to splurge and stay there for a night this coming weekend.

How do the resort mugs work exactly? I'm assuming there's a fee...

So excited! Our favorite movie is LK so we're of course staying in the LK wing.

Last edited by xApril; 08-29-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:16 AM   #569
Familyof4lovesDW
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Morning Dewdrop View Post
17 days!

I'm wondering 2 things - is it going to be a complete zoo on the first day (15th) we'll be arriving around 10 am.....also wondering if since it's the first LM day if the room will be ready immediately (since in theory nobody else will be in it to clear out)...?

thoughts?

I'm so excited it doesn't matter if it's a nuthouse and it probably will be - I guess I'm just mentally preparing myself right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mejo View Post
I had to put a dancing guy in for all of us!!!

We are having the same thoughts. Since we would arrive around 6am we have decided to stop and sleep, so we wont arrive until around 11 or 12. We were afraid if arriving at 6am nothing was open and if our room was not ready, we would not have anything to do and be really tierd.

We thought as well in theroy our room would be ready as it is empty, but decided not to take the risk.

I'm thinking there is no way they will wait and have us all check in at 3, now that would be a zoo!! I'm super excited as well, and the kids don't know we have added opening night before we go to CR.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:59 AM   #570
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApril View Post
How do the resort mugs work exactly? I'm assuming there's a fee...
The refillable mugs are available for purchase in the Landscape of Flavors food court. The last pricing info I have is they are $14.49 plus tax. The mug can then be filled as many times as you wish for the remainder of your stay. Beverage choices include soda, coffee, iced tea.

If you have a Magic Your Way ticket package that includes a dining plan (I am guessing you don't) then the dining plans include credits for refillable mugs, so you don't have to pay for them out of pocket.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 3 | DCL: 2
Next: Feb 2015 Disney Magic
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: