Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-22-2012, 05:41 PM   #1876
hrt2hrtmomdeb
Mouseketeer
 
hrt2hrtmomdeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: philadelphia suburbs
Posts: 336

Last minute trip just booked it today....checking in on saturday LM room! The best thing about booking a last minute trip is your trip countdown starts in the single digits!!!!
__________________


hrt2hrtmomdeb is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 07:18 PM   #1877
luvmyguyz
Mouseketeer
 
luvmyguyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 268

Thanks for putting these in one place - the pics are great!!! Getting soooo excited for our upcoming trip!
__________________
Me (36), DH (38), DSD (16), DS (9) DS (6)
Aruba - 08/03 & 08/04;RCCL Explorer of the Seas 10/06; CCL Liberty 01/09; CCL Pride 11/09;
WDW ASMu 04/10; BGW 09/10; WDW POP 06/11; WDW AoA 11/12; WDW POR 11/14


luvmyguyz is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #1878
momjeeps
DIS Veteran
 
momjeeps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 559

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrt2hrtmomdeb
Last minute trip just booked it today....checking in on saturday LM room! The best thing about booking a last minute trip is your trip countdown starts in the single digits!!!!
Fun! Post some pics for those of us waiting in the 20s for our trip.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________




Spring Break 2014 DLR PTR - http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post50753138
November 2012 - 1st WDW Trip after a lifetime of DLR trips No Trip Report - But here is our Photo Book link
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/re...AatGrNq0bOWbtg
momjeeps is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 08:05 PM   #1879
Pstecker
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 56

I'm in building 8 of the little mermaid rooms, bottom floor room 8558. My WiFi is full strength and fast, my cell service (Verizon) is great too. I was able to store my netbook in the safe no problem, by putting it on the side.
__________________

June 2008 - Rental House
October 2009- Rental Townhome
September 2010 Carribean Beach in a pirate room.
April 2011 Off Site - Clarion LBV
December 2011- Fort Wilderness our first trip!
October 2012- Halloween@ Art of Animation LMR
December 2014- Xmas @ Art of Animation LMR
Pstecker is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #1880
chanty
DIS Veteran
 
chanty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 1,032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pstecker
I'm in building 8 of the little mermaid rooms, bottom floor room 8558. My WiFi is full strength and fast, my cell service (Verizon) is great too. I was able to store my netbook in the safe no problem, by putting it on the side.
I'm now hoping for building 8 lol
__________________
Chantal





Oct 2003 - Dolphin (engagement year) Oct 2005 - POR - Honeymoon
Oct 2006 - BCV - 1st anniversary Jan 2008 - Pop Century resort
Oct 2010 - BCV & AKV - 5th Anniversary!
Nov 2011 - Pop Century - Biz trip!
Oct 2012 - AoA - Family Vacation!

"Disney. For those that get it, no explanation necessary. For those that don't, no explanation possible."
chanty is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #1881
pinkerbell
FREE DDP 06, 07, 08, 09 & 10!!
 
pinkerbell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: western, ma
Posts: 3,937

Quote:
Originally Posted by momjeeps View Post
Fun! Post some pics for those of us waiting in the 20s for our trip.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I have some pics from our stay in the thread linked below
__________________
mom dad dd 9 dd 7
Link to AOA pics - more than you could possibly want!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009843
Summer 87 Magic Kingdom College Program, 4 93, 4 94 and 3 95, 3 & 10 96, 10 98, 5 99, 10 01, 10 02, 10 04 & 10 05 off property 5 05 and 10 06 ASSports 9 07, 9 08 & 9 09 ASMo, POR 2 10, POP 4 10 and ASMo 9 10, ASMo 9 11, Dolphin 2 12, POP 4 12, AoA 9 12, Dolphin 1 13, POP 4 13 Dolphin 1 14 POP 4 14
pinkerbell is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 06:35 AM   #1882
Cmarie123
Earning My Ears
 
Cmarie123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 67

Thanks for all the exciting info!!! 53 more days!!!!
__________________

Me DH DS(14) DD(7)
2014 - Boardwalk, 2012 - AoA LK Suite, 2011
- POR, 2008 - ASMu Suite, 2006 - AS Sport
Cmarie123 is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 07:29 AM   #1883
maroney495
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 221

We leave in 17 days for AoA LM stay...Have requested a King room. I have looked and don't see any pictures of one. Does anyone know where I might see some pictures of King room just incase our request is granted???
maroney495 is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #1884
3Leafs
DIS Veteran
 
3Leafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,275

We just got back last week from LM rooms and it was so nice. Now I can't wait till Spring Break for the Car Suites.. That area is so amazing!!!
__________________
As aways ~ Teresa
3Leafs is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #1885
SgtsWifeandmommyof4
Mouseketeer
 
SgtsWifeandmommyof4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ft. Campbell KY
Posts: 159

Love reading all the posts from those there/have recently been! We leave in about 70 days and I am just giddy. We requested the Lion King suite as my daughter loves Simba. Anyone know what kinds of views I can request, if any? Thanks in advance!!
__________________
Wife to my HERO and mommy to
DS (10) DS (9) DD (4) and DS (13mo)

SgtsWifeandmommyof4 is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #1886
Newbie123
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 99

I know it's all just speculation at this point, but does anyone have predictions (based on previous new resorts opening) as to when promos will be applicable to the Little Mermaid rooms? I'm really hoping they will be by next fall!!
Newbie123 is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 11:29 AM   #1887
jdcthree
DIS Veteran
 
jdcthree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,271

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtsWifeandmommyof4 View Post
Love reading all the posts from those there/have recently been! We leave in about 70 days and I am just giddy. We requested the Lion King suite as my daughter loves Simba. Anyone know what kinds of views I can request, if any? Thanks in advance!!
If you do online check in you can't make any requests (except for a pack and play), but if you call I would request a lake view room. I don't know if that is a specific request, but it's where our room was and it was great!

Your other views would be a parking lot, or the center of the Lion King area. The nightly movie takes place in the Lion King area, and several people have commented that it was quite loud and they could hear it in their rooms.
__________________
Art of Animation/Animal Kingdom Lodge 2012
Bay Lake Tower 2010
Beach Club 2007
Polynesian 2006
Wilderness Lodge 2005/06
jdcthree is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #1888
jimandami
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Union, KY (Cincinnati)
Posts: 3,472

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcthree View Post
If you do online check in you can't make any requests (except for a pack and play), but if you call I would request a lake view room. I don't know if that is a specific request, but it's where our room was and it was great!

Your other views would be a parking lot, or the center of the Lion King area. The nightly movie takes place in the Lion King area, and several people have commented that it was quite loud and they could hear it in their rooms.
We had a view of Timon, Pumba, and Simba walking across the log and it was adorable, but the movie was literally right outside our window and yes, it was loud!!
jimandami is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 12:39 PM   #1889
VroomVroomLightning
DIS Veteran
 
VroomVroomLightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,388

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroney495 View Post
We leave in 17 days for AoA LM stay...Have requested a King room. I have looked and don't see any pictures of one. Does anyone know where I might see some pictures of King room just incase our request is granted???
My sister in law's Mom has some from our trip a few weeks ago! I plan on getting her pictures transferred to my computer later tonight. Once I do that I will see if I can get them on here for you to see!
__________________
Me Ash Jack Max DaVinci
VroomVroomLightning is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #1890
pinkerbell
FREE DDP 06, 07, 08, 09 & 10!!
 
pinkerbell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: western, ma
Posts: 3,937

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie123 View Post
I know it's all just speculation at this point, but does anyone have predictions (based on previous new resorts opening) as to when promos will be applicable to the Little Mermaid rooms? I'm really hoping they will be by next fall!!

Our LM stay was on free dining. I know it was some sort of Miracle, but they did open it up for a short time and I was lucky enough to get it. So I'd say anything is possible it you believe just check every day, I did, and it payed off!

my recommendation for flights also. They were so high I think they may have lost some folks to other airlines that were offering cheaper deals. I book our return for Monday, but wouldn't be at all surprised if Sunday went down a bit, or any of the vacation travel dates.

Good Luck!
__________________
mom dad dd 9 dd 7
Link to AOA pics - more than you could possibly want!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009843
Summer 87 Magic Kingdom College Program, 4 93, 4 94 and 3 95, 3 & 10 96, 10 98, 5 99, 10 01, 10 02, 10 04 & 10 05 off property 5 05 and 10 06 ASSports 9 07, 9 08 & 9 09 ASMo, POR 2 10, POP 4 10 and ASMo 9 10, ASMo 9 11, Dolphin 2 12, POP 4 12, AoA 9 12, Dolphin 1 13, POP 4 13 Dolphin 1 14 POP 4 14
pinkerbell is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: