Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2012, 09:55 AM   #16
VACamm
DIS Veteran

Oooh I wonder if my boys would like to pin trade on this trip. I need to check out Ebay... just when I think I have already purchased everything for my Aug trip...

How did you link your PTR in your signature? Is there a link you can post??
Old 07-28-2012, 10:28 AM   #17
mommys3
Disney Or Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by VACamm View Post
Oooh I wonder if my boys would like to pin trade on this trip. I need to check out Ebay... just when I think I have already purchased everything for my Aug trip...

How did you link your PTR in your signature? Is there a link you can post??
To link your PRT to your siggy, you type in [ url= http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=##### ] title of PTR [ /url] without the spaces between everything but the title of your PTR Instead of http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=#####, just copy and paste the url of your PTR! Hope I didn't confuse you too much

Yes, definitely check out ebay for pin trading! I am going to see if I can purchase a lot of maybe 25 before our trip

All-Star Music/Movies~8/03**Coronado Springs~10/04**Animal Kingdom Lodge~1/05**Pop Century~3/06**All-Star Sports~10/06**Pop Century~3/07**Wyndham Bonnet Creek~12/08*All-Star Movies/Polynesian~8/12**Port Orleans French Quarter~5/13**Pop Century/Polynesian~7/13**NEXT: Port Orleans Riverside/Grand Floridian~8/14
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #18
VACamm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommys3 View Post
To link your PRT to your siggy, you type in [ url= http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=##### ] title of PTR [ /url] without the spaces between everything but the title of your PTR Instead of http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=#####, just copy and paste the url of your PTR! Hope I didn't confuse you too much

Yes, definitely check out ebay for pin trading! I am going to see if I can purchase a lot of maybe 25 before our trip
Thank you! I think I did it right??
Old 07-28-2012, 07:43 PM   #19
mommys3
Disney Or Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by VACamm View Post
Thank you! I think I did it right??
You did!

All-Star Music/Movies~8/03**Coronado Springs~10/04**Animal Kingdom Lodge~1/05**Pop Century~3/06**All-Star Sports~10/06**Pop Century~3/07**Wyndham Bonnet Creek~12/08*All-Star Movies/Polynesian~8/12**Port Orleans French Quarter~5/13**Pop Century/Polynesian~7/13**NEXT: Port Orleans Riverside/Grand Floridian~8/14
Old 07-28-2012, 08:05 PM   #20
mommys3
Disney Or Bust

Day 3 and First time/Must-dos!

DAY THREE- Wednesday (8/29)

*Wake up by 6:45AM
*Leave ASMovies by 7:30 AM to get to Magic Kingdom for Crystal Palace ADR @ 8:40 AM
*Breakfast with Pooh and Friends! 8:40 AM- 10:00 AM
*Make our way around MK, starting at Frontierland
*Catch the Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Parade
*Appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for J (Knight Package) and B (Crown Package) @1:20 PM...hoping to fit in a haircut for I* at the Harmony Barber Shop since that is where she got her first haircut last year!
*Lunch (probably Columbia Harbour House for the family...hoping to try a sweet & spicy chicken waffle sandwich from Sleep Hollow since nothing on the menu of CHH sounds appealing to me)
*Watch Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade
*Ride more rides
*Dinner @ Cosmic Ray's
*Get a good spot for Magic, Memories and You and Wishes (No MS Electrical Parade that night )

There's a first for everything

*Mad Tea Party- I can't believe we haven't ridden the tea cups yet I have but a long, long, long time ago!

*Astro Orbiter- just because we've never ridden it

*Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Parade- we have watched this parade many times on youtube...super excited to see it in person

*The Hall of Presidents- figured it would be good for the kids!

*WDW Railroad- something the kids have wanted to do for a while...we just never seem to find the time!

Must-dos at Magic Kingdom

*The Mountains- Space, Splash and Big Thunder

*Haunted Mansion- my favorite ride

*Mickey's PhilharMagic

*The Barnstormer- This is all I* talks about...I have a feeling we will be riding this a few times

*Pirates of the Caribbean

*Town Square Theater- to meet Mickey, Minnie and the Princesses

*Dumbo- I* and her cousin will love the interactive queue!

*DOLE WHIP FLOAT

*Shopping at the Emporium

Old 07-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #21
mommys3
Disney Or Bust

Pictures at the MK 7/2011

And just for fun- pictures of our trip to MK last July

Breakfast at the Crystal Palace...photo op with Tigger

Piglet...the only character I* would go up to take a picture with

I* and L3 waiting with daddy while Mommy, B and J ride BTMRR

I* starting to open up to more characters...Donald isn't that scary

Checking out the interactive queue at the HM

L3 and J taking a snack break

Mickey ice cream bar for I*

I*'s first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop

B wanted her haircut too

Old 07-29-2012, 11:05 AM   #22
pas130
DIS Veteran

Helen Your family is absolutely gorgeous (including mommy) And your plans are fantastic!!!!

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 07-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #23
mommys3
Disney Or Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Helen Your family is absolutely gorgeous (including mommy) And your plans are fantastic!!!!
Thank you for your sweet words and for reading along!

Old 07-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #24
potc
yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

I'm subscribing! Can't wait to read more

You look like you have a wonderful family!

Please check out my first ever PTR!

Old 07-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #25
tangled up
Earning My Ears

Hey Helen, your first few days are shaping up to be just wonderful. You have so much planned for you children.

I know I have mentioned this, but you are a beautiful family xx
Old 07-29-2012, 03:03 PM   #26
mommys3
Disney Or Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by potc View Post
I'm subscribing! Can't wait to read more

You look like you have a wonderful family!
and thank you!!!

Old 07-29-2012, 03:05 PM   #27
mommys3
Disney Or Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangled up View Post
Hey Helen, your first few days are shaping up to be just wonderful. You have so much planned for you children.

I know I have mentioned this, but you are a beautiful family xx
Sarah, thank you I hope things go according to (if not better than) plan!

Old 07-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #28
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thank you for your sweet words and for reading along!
I'm enjoying it! It's so much fun planning a trip for our precious kiddos. We did the Harmony Barber shop last year (it was timed perfect for back to school haircuts) All 3 girls got their haircuts...then we got ice cream

Old 07-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #29
mommys3
Disney Or Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
I'm enjoying it! It's so much fun planning a trip for our precious kiddos. We did the Harmony Barber shop last year (it was timed perfect for back to school haircuts) All 3 girls got their haircuts...then we got ice cream
That sounds perfect...haircuts and ice cream (I may have to steal that idea )! It is fun planning a trip for the kids...but like you, I hope one day to be planning a trip for just the hubby and I and leaving the kids with grandma and grandpa!

Old 07-30-2012, 06:44 AM   #30
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That sounds perfect...haircuts and ice cream (I may have to steal that idea )! It is fun planning a trip for the kids...but like you, I hope one day to be planning a trip for just the hubby and I and leaving the kids with grandma and grandpa!
The Main Street Bakery has those yummy ice cream cookie sandwiches that feed at least 3 kiddos....YUM!!!

Last year was DH & I's first trip anywhere without the kiddos EVER! We started having kids very young, so they always come everywhere! Plus I had such Mommy guilt, since DH & I both work full time. But I miss my DH, we work opposite shifts, so these minitrips are so valuable...however, DMIL has never had the kiddos for 3 nights...she may not want to do this again

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: