Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
badandy
Florida Native

Hotel that gives you fast pass?

I have heard rumors about a hotel near Sea World that gives you fast passes for the attractions at the park. Do any of you kind folks know anything about this?
badandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #2
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran

Official SeaWorld hotels offer the following benefits to guests:

"Official Hotel Partners

Take Advantage of these Exclusive Benefits from our On-Site Hotels

Our On-Site hotels, the Official Hotels of SeaWorld, are all within walking distance of our parks. These properties offer their guests exclusive benefits including:

Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Universal Orlando*

Complimentary Quick Queue Unlimited (front-of-the-line access) at SeaWorld*

Exclusive access to the “SeaWorld Rescue Tour” at SeaWorld on Early Entry dates and every Saturday all year long**

Free shuttle to Busch Gardens Tampa on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express (Busch Gardens Ticket and shuttle reservation required)

And in addition, guests at any of our Official Hotels and other Hotels Partners also can take advantage of Early Entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica on select dates in peak season and discounts on dining and select merchandise purchases at SeaWorld and Aquatica."

You can see the map and list of the SeaWorld hotels here. The "official hotels" are marked with a whale tail (#s 1-7 on the list):

http://seaworldparks.com/~/media/sea...rhotelsNEW.pdf

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! PTR in progress: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
badandy
Florida Native

Sweet. Thanks. That was very helpful.
badandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #4
ncfamily
Earning My Ears

Went to Aquatica Tuesday, Sea World on Wednesday. We stayed at Hilton Grand Vacations Tuesday night. Thought I was going to have to get up early on Wednesday to get our Quick Queue passes but to my surprise they gave them to us at 4pm on Tuesday upon checking in. It made our Sea World trip much more pleasant. Can't imagine having had to wait in those lines all day.
ncfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:18 AM   #5
almcg
Mouseketeer

We stayed at The Renaissance at Seaworld last week and got all the benifits. I honestly don't think we'll do Seaworld any other way now as the Quickq sevice is priceless! My DD12 rode Kracken four times in a row and had to ask to get OFF the ride as the guy in charge was going to let her stay on! Poor kid was green
almcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:55 AM   #6
sweetiee
Mouseketeer

We have stayed at both Springhill and Fairfield (they are attached by the shared pool) and love their services. Free shuttle, the qcue,free stuffed animal for the kids if you ask... Nice places.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #7
brenda1966
DIS Veteran

I can't get that map to load, but I can see on the Sea World site where you can book packages with their "onsite" hotels. I don't really want a package -- is there any way to get hotel benefits by just booking a room-only type deal? Like you can at Disney?

I plan to do Discovery Cove and that gets me free usage of Sea World and Aquatica, so I don't need that in a package. I'm not interested in dining, etc.

Am wondering if the onsite hotel perks are that important (the queue pass) when going offseason, in October?
WDW: offsite 95, Oct 12; Pop Century: Nov 04, Feb 06, Dec 06, Oct 09; AS Music Oct 10, 11; CBR Oct 07, Apr 14; POR Oct 08 ~ MNSSHP Oct 07, 08, 12
Universal/IoA: Royal Pacific Resort Oct 10, 11 ~ Kennedy Space Oct 10 ~ Sea World Oct 08, 12 ~ Discovery Cove Oct 12
Next: Tokyo!!! Fall 2014! Airfare booked, planning is underway...
brenda1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #8
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran

You can book directly with any of the onsite hotels and get the same benefits. You don't need to book a package to get the free Quick Queue, early entry, or other perks.

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! PTR in progress: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:24 AM   #9
CoachZ
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda1966 View Post
I can't get that map to load, but I can see on the Sea World site where you can book packages with their "onsite" hotels. I don't really want a package -- is there any way to get hotel benefits by just booking a room-only type deal? Like you can at Disney?

I plan to do Discovery Cove and that gets me free usage of Sea World and Aquatica, so I don't need that in a package. I'm not interested in dining, etc.

Am wondering if the onsite hotel perks are that important (the queue pass) when going offseason, in October?

http://seaworldparks.com/buschgarden...rhotelsNEW.pdf

Here's the link. I hope it opens.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: