Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #106
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodukes View Post
Oh no but I didnt mean it like that. I meant that just because she took the kid out doesnt mean she is having an affair.
Yeah I see your point and would probably be upset as well.

But I took the articles to mean that hey wow clear sign of affair, here she is with the kid taking her for ice cream, when really I dont see that as a clear sign of affair.
Oh! Sorry. I agree with you too. If she was just taking her out for ice cream, well that's nice. But if she's already started an affair with the father AND takes her out for ice cream, um I'd have a big problem with that were I his wife. Big problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgeek81 View Post
I thought the same thing when I read soem of the comments. Even the one from the "source" "why else would someone take a married mans kid out for ice cream"

I took my friend's kid to the bakery the other day, and no I'm not having an affair with him.
I don't think it means anything, so long as she's not having an affair with the child's father. But given what's happened, it makes me think something was beginning or had already begun.
Elinor Dashwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:47 PM   #107
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Just from looking at this picture, Kristen is the least attractive of the three IMO. His wife is so pretty, what a slap in the face.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #108
NY Disney fan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elinor Dashwood View Post
What an awkward set THAT will be, right? I keep wondering if they'll replace him as director now.
There is no way he will be director on Snow White 2, he will be replaced. They are certainly not going to replace Kristen Stewart as Snow White. If he has any hope of keeping his marriage/family together he needs to cut off all ties to this actress.
NY Disney fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #109
mickeyboat
Nothing like the cream and chocolate combination
Thank you for omitting the footwear today
Moons are a sign of intelligence and beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabanafrau View Post
The media is so fond of tooting its horn about the good they do, and I definitely think a free press is vitally important to a free society, but this is a case where the media is hurting people, innocent people, children. Affair or not, it's disgusting to be getting more mileage out of this story by focusing the lens on the kids. Respectable journalism should be tooting its horn about what their colleagues are doing in this case -- not a pretty sound, but it should be heard.
I agree that the media steps out of bounds in the name of a juicy story, but in the end, it wasn't the media who hurt people, it was the cheaters who hurt their loved ones. Cheaters who are acutely aware that the media follows their every move.

So couldnít we all come to the conclusion that itís not the PLACE that counts, itís the people who contribute to it? - Delswife
mickeyboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:04 PM   #110
Robinrs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmy3 View Post
I'm just shocked. I can't believe a young star would sleep with a married director, or other co-worker. I'm sure this won't become a trend in Hollywood.
You ARE being sarcastic, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
Latest reports on GMA are that Pattinson moved out of their place.

A couple of his fans Tweeted death threats to Kristen if she has cheated on Rob.

Pattinson's fans are understandably hysterically crushed by what Kirsten has done to him.

I can't believe I'm following this crap.
Busy week for the tabloids, between this & the Jacksons.
The Jacksons I am get a kick out of, this sillymess happens daily, they just got CAUGHT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elinor Dashwood View Post
Just from looking at this picture, Kristen is the least attractive of the three IMO. His wife is so pretty, what a slap in the face.

Pretty has nothing to do with it, a 40something year old man loves the attention of a 22yo, it's a conquest.

Robinrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:18 PM   #111
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinrs View Post
Pretty has nothing to do with it, a 40something year old man loves the attention of a 22yo, it's a conquest.
Yes, he's been with his wife a long time. Since she was a teen. I guess he likes them young. He got tired of his wife and wanted to dip his stick into fresh, skanky meat.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #112
jen0610
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes, he's been with his wife a long time. Since she was a teen. I guess he likes them young. He got tired of his wife and wanted to dip his stick into fresh, skanky meat.

Couldn't have gaven a better discription of her if I tried.
jen0610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #113
hulagirl87
DIS Veteran

Quote:
name calling...nice

Your post is disgusting. Way to judge.

me DH DD and DS

Last edited by hulagirl87; 07-27-2012 at 02:30 PM.
hulagirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #114
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Ick, more pictures released! God, how many are there?!?!

And just so we're clear here, he is a disgusting pig and she is a skank.

Last edited by Elinor Dashwood; 07-27-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #115
Coconut36
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulagirl87 View Post
name calling...nice

When one commits adultery and does so publicly as they did (kissing, touching in public) they put themselves out there for judgement..that is true celeb or not celeb. Many people have no respect (myself included) for those that cheat (and those that cheat with them..it's not like Stewart had no idea he was a married man).
Coconut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #116
Imzadi
Point Free Zone
Like Pakey's

Quote:
name calling...nice

Actually, the word skanky has been used by FIVE other people already in this thread to describe her or their tryst:
http://www.disboards.com/search.php?searchid=30273258

Maybe try reading the whole thread?

And you do know, that as popular as the DIS is, that the stars actually don't come here to read about themselves, right? So you don't have to worry about them having hurt feelings.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
Thanks!
Old 07-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #117
hulagirl87
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Actually, the word skanky has been used by FIVE other people already in this thread to describe her or their tryst:
http://www.disboards.com/search.php?searchid=30273258

Maybe try reading the whole thread?

And you do know, that as popular as the DIS is, that the stars actually don't come here to read about themselves, right? So you don't have to worry about them having hurt feelings.
I'm sorry. I didn't have time to read all the posts as I didn't think I had to count the number of "skank" posts to be able to reply with my opinion.

I'm not trying to defend Kristen Stewart, just saying that I think calling her names isn't necessary. If she's a skank, than what is he? Why is everyone so quick to judge her and not him. Because she is more in the public eye? Did she make a mistake, yes. Does she feel bad? Sounds like it.

me DH DD and DS
hulagirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #118
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!

Quote:
I'm sorry. I didn't have time to read all the posts as I didn't think I had to count the number of "skank" posts to be able to reply with my opinion.

I'm not trying to defend Kristen Stewart, just saying that I think calling her names isn't necessary. If she's a skank, than what is he? Why is everyone so quick to judge her and not him. Because she is more in the public eye? Did she make a mistake, yes. Does she feel bad? Sounds like it.
Don't worry. There have been many posts on here about what a scumbag he is. Personally, if I were to give each of them a label, he would be a scumbag pig and she would be a skanky *****. But that's just my own personal opinion.

*1993 - CBR* *1996 - CR* *1999 - Poly* *2005 - College Program* *2005 - CBR* *2006 - Off site* *2008 - ASMu* *2012 - Pop* *2012 - POR Royal Guest Room* *2013 - All Star Sports* *2013 - Disneyland* *2014 - ASMO* *2014 - AoA* *2014 - WL* *2015 - POR Royal Guest Room*

JennaDeeDooDah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #119
Imzadi
Point Free Zone
Like Pakey's

Quote:

Again, if you read the thread, you will read that many people also had choice words about him, too. So, before YOU go around judging people, try getting informed.
Thanks!
Old 07-27-2012, 03:11 PM   #120
cabanafrau
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyboat View Post
I agree that the media steps out of bounds in the name of a juicy story, but in the end, it wasn't the media who hurt people, it was the cheaters who hurt their loved ones. Cheaters who are acutely aware that the media follows their every move.
My point is definitely not to make excuses for cheating or to minimize their responsibility. I'm just saying the media doesn't hesitate to tout how wonderful they (the media) are. Fleshing out this "story" w/ reports basically featuring the kids is disgusting and good journalists should be calling out their colleagues on this less than admirable behavior.

Apparently the cheaters were very aware they were seen from the pictures posted here.
cabanafrau is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: