Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2012, 07:55 AM   #91
luvmy3
When I drink I find its easier to watch my children because I see all 3 of them double, so all 6 of them of them take all my attention

I'm just shocked. I can't believe a young star would sleep with a married director, or other co-worker. I'm sure this won't become a trend in Hollywood.
luvmy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:00 AM   #92
Piper
DIS Veteran

Who cares? ( or should) It in no way affects my life or any one on here. I don't condone it--but it has nothing to do with me!
Piper is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-27-2012, 08:14 AM   #93
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Latest reports on GMA are that Pattinson moved out of their place.

A couple of his fans Tweeted death threats to Kristen if she has cheated on Rob.

Pattinson's fans are understandably hysterically crushed by what Kirsten has done to him.

I can't believe I'm following this crap.
Busy week for the tabloids, between this & the Jacksons.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #94
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
Latest reports on GMA are that Pattinson moved out of their place.
I hope that's true, he doesn't need her cheating ways!

Quote:
A couple of his fans Tweeted death threats to Kristen if she has cheated on Rob.
Ok, that's scary and obsessed and bizarre. Geez, these people act like they KNOW them. I think those fans have officially crossed over into the land of insanity.

Quote:
Pattinson's fans are understandably hysterically crushed by what Kirsten has done to him.
I'm more upset for the poor guy because it's so humiliating and so very public. I'm still shocked she offered a public apology too.

Quote:
I can't believe I'm following this crap.
Busy week for the tabloids, between this & the Jacksons.
Well, I think our disboard credit is forever tarnished...between following this AND watching the Bachelorette..... Next thing you know, people will be calling us out in other threads for not being smart or watching intelligent tv. Wait, that's already happened!
Elinor Dashwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #95
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyWDW View Post
I trust Chris Hemsworth not to cheat... He has better taste then that!
Me too. He seems like a stand up guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut36 View Post
No it really isn't any else business who is cheating on who. Celebs know they are "followed" and should also keep on mind if they commit any indiscretions they would be seen doing it (and for goodness sake why do the cheaters send texts..do they really think those will never be seen?) and since they know they are a public figure they might not want to be kissing/hugging in any sort of public area.

Although really it's no different from a non celeb situation where Susie sees Jane's husband John kissing Ann and then tells Jane (or tells everyone else and it gets back to Jane). Even non celebs have people outside the relationships stepping in and reporting and "outing" cheaters too.
I agree. But when you become a movie star, that changes. Like you said, celebrities are followed incessantly. Why take the chance?? I'm telling you, I really think she wanted to get caught. For someone so guarded about her privacy and relationships, this was pretty damn ballsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikitaZee View Post
Unless the paparazzi following them in a high-speed car chase or tresspassing on their property, I don't have a problem with them being photographed and published being naughty. Their own fault.
I don't have a problem per se with them being photographed either. The only issue I take with it is that their significant others are now forced to see visible evidence. It's bad enough to cheat but to have pictures of it?!?! But it is the cheater's fault, they didn't care enough about their families, spouse, or bf. For pete's sake, they made out in one area and then drove around to a PUBLIC walking trail and kissed some more. That's not a momentary indiscretion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaDeeDooDah View Post
The way I see it, you never "accidentally" have sex. You might could get away with a BRIEF laps in judgement by kissing someone, but actually making out or having sex takes much longer than just a second. This means more time to think about what you are doing, your significant other, and/or your family and decide that getting your jollies in that specific moment is much more important. And don't even get me started on the idea of a person having an extended affair. Ugh. Add on the fact that the significant others in this situation seem to have found out about the affair via US Weekly or People and you will have some serious trust issues. If my husband ever had the audacity to cheat on me, the only chance he would ever have of saving our marriage would be for him to have come clean himself. If I find out some another source? Forget it. That just shows me that he didn't respect me enough to stay faithful OR to be honest.
Totally agree with you. I don't think either Kristen or Rupert would've come clean were it not for the story and pictures about to break. Fools. I'd never be able to trust him again, I simply wouldn't.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:36 AM   #96
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

This keeps getting more disgusting IMO. Now it's being reported that Kristen took Rupert's little girl out for ice cream the end of May. Why would she be taking his daughter out for ice cream?? I think it's further proof that her "momentary indiscretion" was more than that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz....html?ITO=1490

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-took-kids-out
Old 07-27-2012, 09:37 AM   #97
katieam1
DIS Veteran

I think it will be interesting when the second snow white movie starts filming. I guess the whole cast signed on so that should be fun. I guess reports are Charlize Theron is mad because she was really good friends with both Kristen and Liberty Ross. So the making of that movie should make for some interesting reads.
My family: DH (Dan 35), Me (Katie 30), dd (Shelby 7), & dd(Madilynne 6) Baby #3 due 8/2/14

katieam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #98
Coconut36
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elinor Dashwood View Post
I agree. But when you become a movie star, that changes. Like you said, celebrities are followed incessantly. Why take the chance?? I'm telling you, I really think she wanted to get caught. For someone so guarded about her privacy and relationships, this was pretty damn ballsy.
I totally agree. That's what gets me..you know you are a public figure then you do things publicly..how can you be shocked when caught?
Coconut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #99
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieam1 View Post
I think it will be interesting when the second snow white movie starts filming. I guess the whole cast signed on so that should be fun. I guess reports are Charlize Theron is mad because she was really good friends with both Kristen and Liberty Ross. So the making of that movie should make for some interesting reads.
What an awkward set THAT will be, right? I keep wondering if they'll replace him as director now. I read too that Charlize Theron is pretty angry with Kristen. I'll bet everyone from Snow White is analyzing the time they all spent on set together to see if they recall anything inappropriate between Kristen and Rupert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut36 View Post
I totally agree. That's what gets me..you know you are a public figure then you do things publicly..how can you be shocked when caught?
I know. Because of their stupid actions, now the people they claim to love most are suffering. Idiots. I think at the time Kristen couldn't have cared less if they were caught, why else would you go out in broad daylight to make out with a married man?? I read that Robert Pattinson feels more strongly for her than she does for him and wanted to marry her. So my guess is this is her way out now.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #100
WowLookAtThat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
This keeps getting more disgusting IMO. Now it's being reported that Kristen took Rupert's little girl out for ice cream the end of May. Why would she be taking his daughter out for ice cream?? I think it's further proof that her "momentary indiscretion" was more than that.

Whoa, if that is true not cool
WowLookAtThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #101
dodukes
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I am not in any way defending KS but I don't see the big deal in taking the kid for ice cream. I don't think it shows anything deeper than they went for ice cream. I was reading some of the comments in the articles you linked and jeez, you'd think she had this plot to buy the kids and then get daddy. Maybe she did or maybe sh didnt but I dont think taking a married person's kid for ice cream says anything about the person taking them. Just IMHO.
dodukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #102
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodukes View Post
I am not in any way defending KS but I don't see the big deal in taking the kid for ice cream. I don't think it shows anything deeper than they went for ice cream. I was reading some of the comments in the articles you linked and jeez, you'd think she had this plot to buy the kids and then get daddy. Maybe she did or maybe sh didnt but I dont think taking a married person's kid for ice cream says anything about the person taking them. Just IMHO.
What about if you're having an affair with the father? That was my point. If she weren't and was truly just a friend of the family, then I wouldn't have a problem with it either. But given the affair, well, it would piss me off to no end if I was his wife.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:09 AM   #103
cabanafrau
DIS Veteran

Quote:
What about if you're having an affair with the father? That was my point. If she weren't and was truly just a friend of the family, then I wouldn't have a problem with it either. But given the affair, well, it would piss me off to no end if I was his wife.
It could, could have been that at the time of these outings the relationship wasn't out of bounds. I haven't got a clue. If so, that is only better by a hair in my book. I know that when a spouse cheats w/ their spouse's friend who has a relationship w/ the family, that tends to leave a major scar. I don't know that these people had incredibly close or long-term friendships, but that makes the betrayal even moreso.

The media is so fond of tooting its horn about the good they do, and I definitely think a free press is vitally important to a free society, but this is a case where the media is hurting people, innocent people, children. Affair or not, it's disgusting to be getting more mileage out of this story by focusing the lens on the kids. Respectable journalism should be tooting its horn about what their colleagues are doing in this case -- not a pretty sound, but it should be heard.
cabanafrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:24 AM   #104
dodukes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh no but I didnt mean it like that. I meant that just because she took the kid out doesnt mean she is having an affair.
Yeah I see your point and would probably be upset as well.

But I took the articles to mean that hey wow clear sign of affair, here she is with the kid taking her for ice cream, when really I dont see that as a clear sign of affair.
dodukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #105
avgeek81
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodukes View Post
I thought the same thing when I read soem of the comments. Even the one from the "source" "why else would someone take a married mans kid out for ice cream"

I took my friend's kid to the bakery the other day, and no I'm not having an affair with him.
avgeek81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: