Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2012, 10:31 AM   #211
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen0610 View Post
This comes from the 1st yahoo link:

Universal has decided to shelve its planned Snow White and the Huntsman sequel and is instead focusing on a solo Huntsman movie starring Chris Hemsworth. Kristen Stewart will not be invited to return if the follow-up goes forward.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the sequel to June's Snow White, which starred Stewart, Hemsworth and Charlize Theron, is being reconceived as a spinoff movie. It's unclear whether director Rupert Sanders will return, although one source with ties to the production says he will. However, screenwriter David Koepp, who had been hired to pen the continuation of the original film, is being settled out of his rich contract, according to sources, as the project is being transformed into something other than the movie that Koepp had been hired to write.

We can truely hope that "the" source is wrong, wrong, wrong!!! What a double standard if they can one and not the other. I am not a fan of KS, but this just rubs me the wrong way.
I agree. But I don't think Universal is worried about the morales of their actors per say. It's more about who will bring in the box office money and with Kristen's image tarnised, she's the one who will suffer because it's her face on the big screen, not Rupert's. But I do agree, it's a complete double standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennasis View Post
Ugh...the gun has been jumped. According to aint it cool news...
Oh geez. Well, one can only hope it's true I guess! Sounds like they have a perfectly acceptable reason now to NOT use Kristen again. Should be interesting to see which direction they take with Snow White. I loved the movie, but not for Kristen Stewart. Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron stole the show, they were magnificent. And is it just me but did anybody else think during the movie that Charlize was more beautiful than Kristen anyway?? I did.
Elinor Dashwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #212
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

If what I've read is true, Kristen and Robert are back together. Enter vomit. Anywho, my guess is that it's purely for Breaking Dawn promotional purposes and after, they'll go their separate ways.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #213
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elinor Dashwood View Post
If what I've read is true, Kristen and Robert are back together. Enter vomit. Anywho, my guess is that it's purely for Breaking Dawn promotional purposes and after, they'll go their separate ways.
Not that I'm keeping tabs on these two. But, I heard that too. And I also thought it was just for promotion for their movie and they will "break up" again afterward.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #214
Heidict
I'm not witty enough for a tag... but you can count on me to save all the good deleted posts!

Quote:
If he did take her back, he's an idiot. She will just end up doing it again.

Heidict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #215
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidict View Post
Yeap. She cheated and she cheated with a married man. That tells me a few things.

1. She has no respect for Rob.
2. She has no respect for relationships.
3. She has no respect for marriage vows.
4. She likely has no respect for herself.

Taking her back is not a smart move, in my opinion.

Oh, and for the record, I do feel the same way about the married scumbag who decided to put his family through all of this.

*1993 - CBR* *1996 - CR* *1999 - Poly* *2005 - College Program* *2005 - CBR* *2006 - Off site* *2008 - ASMu* *2012 - Pop* *2012 - POR* *2013 - All Star Sports* *2013 - Disneyland* *2014 - ASMO* *2014 - AoA* *2014 - WL* *2015 - POR* *2015 - CR*

JennaDeeDooDah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:52 PM   #216
fiestamomma
Mouseketeer

I have said from the beginning that the whole thing was for promotion.

This was a great ploy for all involved, minus the kids.
Notice how the married man received very little ridicule? And is now a name more people know.
The wife has also received more acclaim and notice. Yes both were known, but after making the move to the states they were still new; not anymore.

Rob has pretty much been know to keep silent on a lot of things especially personal and stays out of the lime light so he wasn't hurting from any of this, aside from tabloid talk which he would have to endure anyway about any topic.

Kristen has never been shy with saying she could care less about the media or how she's portrayed because she willingly admits that Hollywood is a fantasy world and very little is real.

So I say that it was a win win for all adults involved. And yes it horrible and oh so shocking to think that parent would put their kids through something like this, but really?! It's Hollywood, and we've all heard worse stories and admissions from actors and actresses, so this is minor stuff all in the name of more money and recognition.

but that's my two cents....not that I follow this stuff Ahahahahahahahajahahah

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 10-01-2012, 09:31 PM   #217
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidict View Post
My exact thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaDeeDooDah View Post
Yeap. She cheated and she cheated with a married man. That tells me a few things.

1. She has no respect for Rob.
2. She has no respect for relationships.
3. She has no respect for marriage vows.
4. She likely has no respect for herself.

Taking her back is not a smart move, in my opinion.

Oh, and for the record, I do feel the same way about the married scumbag who decided to put his family through all of this.
Again, my exact thoughts. It's bad enough to cheat in a non-married relationship, right? But to cheat with a married father of two? Very scummy of both of them. They thought so little of his wife and kids that it makes my stomach turn. Robert should really consider that more if indeed he is stupid enough to get back together with her.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #218
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Gag me with a spoon, they ARE back together and there's photographic evidence. I'm really thinking it was a just a big fat ploy to promote the last Twilight movie. I realize how cynical that sounds, especially since they are children involved. But the timing! How convienent.

And there are apparently reports that she's cheated on Robert numerous times both with her ex boyfriend (the one she cheated on to hook up with Robert) and shockingly, Taylor Lautner. That one made me laugh because I always thought she had better chemistry with him anyway.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #219
jen0610
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Gag me with a spoon, they ARE back together and there's photographic evidence. I'm really thinking it was a just a big fat ploy to promote the last Twilight movie. I realize how cynical that sounds, especially since they are children involved. But the timing! How convienent.

And there are apparently reports that she's cheated on Robert numerous times both with her ex boyfriend (the one she cheated on to hook up with Robert) and shockingly, Taylor Lautner. That one made me laugh because I always thought she had better chemistry with him anyway.
Here ya go -

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...ting--20121710
jen0610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #220
nd5056
DIS Veteran

Quote:
If what I've read is true, Kristen and Robert are back together. Enter vomit...
A Hollywood life is like living in a different dimension, having sex with everyone else is the new norm over there. The line separating real life from a screen play disappeared long time ago.

Or itís one of the ways to get on the front page, if the tabloids donít talk about you, you donít exist...

nd5056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:59 PM   #221
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen0610 View Post
Saw that one too. Here's the one I was originally talking about. Is it just me or do they always so sloppy and unshowered?

Old 10-17-2012, 02:11 PM   #222
jen0610
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Saw that one too. Here's the one I was originally talking about. Is it just me or do they always so sloppy and unshowered?
They sure are trying to keep the grunge look alive and kicking.
jen0610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #223
BernardandMissBianca
I just love a dancing banana!
I'm a Tag Fairy junkieI wanted to be a lawyer or a teacher, and now I'm both, I'm a mom!
Rum makes math fun!

DISboards Moderator

Quote:

She looks desperate to cling to him, he looks pissed. I feel like it's all a show. I'm not a huge fan of either but I kicked him down a few notches on my integrity scale if it is for the movie, because he basically sold his morals and character as a human being for a promotion.
I heard she also bought a house within a mile of his. She just seems stalkerish. The house, wearing his clothes, just desperate and crazy.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #224
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardandMissBianca View Post
She looks desperate to cling to him, he looks pissed. I feel like it's all a show. I'm not a huge fan of either but I kicked him down a few notches on my integrity scale if it is for the movie, because he basically sold his morals and character as a human being for a promotion.
I heard she also bought a house within a mile of his. She just seems stalkerish. The house, wearing his clothes, just desperate and crazy.
Those were my thoughts too! She looks extremely desperate and clingy, like she's trying too hard to be affectionate. He looks like he could care less.

If she did buy a house that close to his, well that is stalkerish. I thought it strange too that she kept wearing his clothes, his hat and presents he gave her. It all kind of reeks of a last ditch effort to win him back... "see Robert, I do love you, I'm wearing all of your stuff!"

Who knows what the truth is. I'm really thinking the fact that they're "back together" is simply to promote the last Twilight movie. The executives at Summit Entertainment probably bribed him to put on a relationship-y facade. It'll be easier to sell this last movie if you know, the star crossed lovers are still supposedly in love. Prediction, when the movie premieres end and it goes to DVD, they'll magicall fall out of love and end it for good.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #225
LoraJ

I need a vacation!
Wanted to bid on Bare Naked Ladies?!?! The Tag Fairy is Shocked!

Everyone and their "it's for the movie promotion" theories are so laughable. It is 2012, not 1950. She had a momentary indescretion, he forgave her, the end. It's not the first time something like this has happened. And Rob isn't angry at her in those pictures, there are some of him smiling at her.

And considering Rob said recently that Natalie Portman lives near him, and she actually lives right by that house Kristen bought, safe to say that is where they are both living now.

LoraJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: