Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2012, 07:41 AM   #46
ShannonMarie
Mouseketeer

I got a little chuckle over you drinking organic milk and Trix...the two just don't seem to go together.
ShannonMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:11 AM   #47
Disneyfreak616
DIS Veteran

Yay you're on your way!! I love this whole sountrack idea, by the way. It's sheer genius.

I love your outlet shirt! And your pins! And your Jasmine merch! And the Castle blanket...okay I love it all. Probably should have just said that instead of rambling and using excessive exclamatory punctuation...ah well. :

I have that milk. Organic food junkies!

Your dogs are SO CUTE. I work at a Kennel, so I'm a huge dog lover!

WDW Commando #141
WDW (on-site only): 2001: POFQ/ 2010: AKL-Jambo House/ 2011: YC Club Level, POFQ, CSR & AKL-Jambo House (DVC!)/ 2012: SSR (x2), BWV (x2), AKV- Kidani Village & BLT/ 2013: AoA, POLY & AKV- Jambo House/ 2014: CBR, VWL, BCV & GRAND FLORIDIAN VILLAS!
DL: 2009: Fairfield Inn Marriot/ 2010: Camelot Inn/ 2013: Carousel Inn

Completed Trip Reports:

The Frump Takes Over the World: Food Edition! A DR with Extra Magic!A Frump's TR: "Me Gusta Epic Mealtime! Stop Thinking My Thoughts: I'm Five."

"I Don't Wanna Meet Mickey In a Frumpin' Poncho!"
"SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! It Builds Character and Strength!" A July 2011 TR!

Disneyfreak616 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #48
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Talk about a catchy song and title for this trip! I swear that song is going to be stuck in my head for the next week. CURSE YOU, JONI! And what is the movie with Mr. Johnny Depp playing in the background? I feel as if I've never seen it.

Because it's later, PARTY FOR PROCRASTINATION! I think it's pretty funny how an English High School Teacher is a procrastinator (ironic?), if only I had more teachers like you.

Love your trip journal and matching pen! Also, I totally think we should pin trade someday because... well... I have pins, you have really cool pins, you give me one of your really cool pins and I give you one of mine. Everyone's happy!

So glad to hear you enjoyed The Help, one of my favorite books (I actually read it for English class, which I kept a solid A in throughout the year, which I told you just because...) and I finally got to watch the movie a few weeks ago, just as AMAZING! Especially when they shove in Emma Stone to play Skeeter But I gotta say, Viola Davis should've won the Academy Award for Best Actress over Meryl Streep (I swear, she owned that movie!) Sorry, rant over. But I swear, more scandalous than all these crazy gossip about Emily Maynard (total crap IMO).

Anyways, your dogs are so adorable! Puppy dog eyes plus Disney blanket... oh, I need to look away (Animal Love k ! Oh and yeah, silly Joni, Trix are for kids! (see what I did there?) I'm feeling very nostalgic today.

Yay for being on the road! I think it's so sweet your mom called you because she was nervous about how getting to Disney would be. First Timers, so precious (Ugh, now you've got me saying it! (; ) to listening to Linkin Park in the car! I had a small little obsession with them last year and their song, Shadow of the Day still remains to be one of my favorites, but Hybrid Theory, great album right there.

Can't wait to read about the rest of your drive down to the World!
PlutosRHM55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #49
TexasBelle
Mouseketeer

I'm so excited!!!! Your back and your writing... Yes, It's a fabulous day!!!
I love your music idea... That's going to be some much fun. I love music it makes everything better.

I'm going to Raleigh/Durham, NC the 24th of August to visit my cousin, it's her 50th Birthday party. I'm so excited... I've never been, It's for a long weekend plus we're going to spend a couple of days in Wilmington too. Really I think somewhere on the beach in Wilmington. I'm just along for the ride... But I can't wait...

Our favorite place to stay in Disney is Beach Club and Yacht Club. We love the convience of walking to Epcot or DHS... Plus the whole resort is just fabulous!!! We have also found that staying 10 days is a must... (even though it doesn't happen everytime) Then you get to spend lots of time just enjoying everything and not having to hurry through it all.

Thank you so much for sharing your trip report...

I finally finished mine that I took with my 18 year old daughter and my neice during spring break. We had lots of fun.

Looking forward for lots more updates..
TexasBelle
Carolyn

July 2006 - Once in a Lifetime - Surprise Trip - DH-42, DS#1-17, DS#2 - 15, DD - 12, Me - 43, BeachClub
September 2007 - DH-43, & Me - 44, BoardWalk - DW & DH take on the World, without kids... YEA!
September 2008 - DH - 44, DS#2 - 17, DD - 14, Me - 45, BFDH - ?, BF - ? & BFDS - 5, YachtClub... Taking our BF's To DisneyWorld
November 2009 - 1 Day, 4 Parks - DS#1 - 21 XH - 47, & Me - 46
January 2010 - DH - 46, DS#1 - 21 & ME - 46, Wilderness Lodge - Moving DS#1 to Golf School in Orlando
April 2011 - DS#1 - 22, DD - 16, XH - 48, XH's parents - Graduation of DS#1 - 1 day at DW
March 2012 - DD - 17, DDBF - 18 & Me - 49, Rosen Shingle Creek Resort & Spa - The 3 Cabellero-etts take a road trip, House Hunt and DW all during SB.
PreTrip Report - Moving the Princess to Disneyworld - Disney College Program. .
May 16 - 23, 2013 - DD - 19, XH - 51 & ME - 50, Off property -Embassy Suites - Disney College Program. Moving our Princess to DW to follow her Dream!
September 11 - 18, 2013 - DH - 49, ME - 50, DD - DCP - CM - Rae - 19, BeachClub.
November 4 - 10, 2014 - DH - 51 & Me - 51, - Hanging with Campbellscot's, - YachtClub
TexasBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #50
Disneydude97
Reaching New Horizons

Count me in! This trip report (especially the restaurant rating themed to "Ratatouille") seems pretty interesting.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:12 AM   #51
Curiouser&curiouser!
DIS Veteran

I rushed over here and you're already up to 4 pages!

Sounds like a good start! I'm not liking the foreboding about bad driving- but I am guessing since this was the best trip ever it can't be that bad!
Curiouser&curiouser! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:16 AM   #52
disneydrumdad
Earning My Ears

New trip report! I follow all of your trip reports. Kudos to your husband who makes me feel better because I know I'm not the only "manly" man who loves Disney. haha Thank goodness my entire family feel the same way, so it's all good.
disneydrumdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #53
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Woohooo you've started! I can't wait to hear all the stories from your latest Disney adventure.

I LOVE the rating systems. Oh I can already feel the hunger pangs coming on.

Girl, let me tell you something you got so lucky to find a guy who not only constantly wants to go to Disney but buys you princess notebooks and other fabulous Disney items. That is basically my dream. I can't with guys that don't get my Disney obsession.

KSJDLKSDJLSD AWW THE PUPPY DOG EYES! It's so hard to leave them!

I have been trying to give up soda... both diet and regular... it is NOT EASY. And by that I mean impossible. I just love it too much.

HAHA oh man Linkin Park absolutely reminds me of 6th grade dances. That is too funny.

Can't wait for more!
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:15 PM   #54
bellesBFF
Mouseketeer

I'll be joining in! I read your December trip report and loved it
Old 07-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #55
cutejellybeen
Earning My Ears

Can't wait to read the rest of your trip report!! So far its great!! Really looking forward to the POFQ section - my husband and I are staying there for our disneymoon - my first trip since 98, and his since 89!!
Old 07-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #56
LauRN25
Earning My Ears

YAY!!! You're back with another Trip Report!!! Sooo Excited! I'm in! Oh and very jealous of the eleven days lucky lady!
LauRN25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:31 PM   #57
princessmef14
Earning My Ears

I'm joining in! Can't wait to read about the rest of the trip!! Where did you find a Disney princess phone case? I need one!

No trips planned

Grand Floridian '03, Saratoga Springs '06, '08, '10, Boardwalk '11
princessmef14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #58
Enchanted88
A dream is a wish your heart makes

I looove your reports! I think I may have commented on one like years ago...(probably not years...more like months, but you get the picture!) I just wanted to come out of lurker status and say hi!! I'm joining in on your new TR, and am LOVING it so far!!
Your dog is sooo cute! She doesn't look spoiled at all! hahaha
I love your idea with the food reviews, and I can't wait to read about your cupcakes!! I LOVE cupcakes!!
Your mom is cute!! I can't wait to read about your time with her! That is such a special time I know she will never forget!!
I would love to take my mom to Disney, too! I never got to go to Disney as a kid, either, but I'm obsessed now, like you are! haha
I like your $1.99 shirt! Very nice!
I can't wait to read more!

401 days 'till Disney!!! But who's counting?!?! --A PTR
Enchanted88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:32 PM   #59
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

I am in and so stoked to read more!!! I saw on twitter you started this and it made me happy

I hope you have recovered from your lack of rest. That is a loooong time to stay at Disney. The max I could ever do is 7 nights and even that was pushing it.

I am editing this because I just read more and have more to say.

I LOOOVE your pups!! What breed are they? I have a cockapoo and they look very similar (look in PTR listed on the bottom and there is a pic of her).

LOL about the Diet DP. I love diet pop as well, even though I know I shouldn't drink it and just drink water.

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation

Last edited by rachel09985; 07-25-2012 at 04:42 PM.
rachel09985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:41 PM   #60
vyse22
Earning My Ears

I have been waiting for you to start this one. I have loved all your other ones and this one will help me get more excited for my trip.

My cats do the same thing your dogs do right before I leave. Makes me feel bad too, but knowing your leaving for Disney definitely helps. Can't wait to read more.
April 2013 Old Key West
vyse22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: