Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2012, 03:09 PM   #151
KiahandKell
Earning My Ears

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiecutie View Post
HoJo's has also made changes in this new email policy. Your 1st & last name & email must be on the email. Which you have to show at check in. So it seems that having someone forward you their email won't really work- unless your a tech genius & can change all those things? :-/

Has anyone checked in yet with this policy? Did HoJo's actually make you prove the email?? Curious...

HI, I do have my email they sent with signing up, I was going to bring that and tell them about the issue. I just wanted to see the email with the dates so I can check if the dates I need are availabe and If so I will take the email issue up with them bc I have clearly been signed up....so I would appriaciate a copy of the email if anyone would be so kind! Thank You
KiahandKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #152
KiahandKell
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoMom!! View Post
Just got it too and booked for Jan 6th and 7th the Queen Premium for $79.50 per night. I added the 4th and 5th for $143.10 with AAA. Just wanted to grab it. The flights from Denver aren't too bad either. School starts back on the 9th for my HS freshman and the 14th for my college freshman, so this might be a nice little Christmas present. OK - not not little, basically ALL of Christmas - done!!
Would you be ok to send me a copy of this I would really appriciate it!
Thank You
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-15-2012, 03:26 PM   #153
KiahandKell
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackie Mouse View Post
Have you checked the dreaded Spam folder?

Also, there is no discount code for the Super Family Rate - you need only mention it when you call the HoJo to make a reservation. So if the dates mentioned above work for an upcoming trip...just call If you'd prefer, I am happy to forward you my copy of the e-mail - you'd just need to PM me your e-mail address.
Would you be ok to send me a copy of this I would really appriciate it!
It cant PM yet but (ms.mahal at hotmail dot com) no spaces
Thank You so much!!!!!
Old 09-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #154
larina
DIS Veteran

I hate to be the wet blanket, but we aren't supposed to be sharing these e-mails. Hojos no longer wants these rates available just out on the web. They have a program in place to avoid this very thing. Contact them directly (call in-house reservations Mon-Fri) and see what can be done.
larina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:38 AM   #155
chrissiecutie
Once a Princess, Always a Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiahandKell

HI, I do have my email they sent with signing up, I was going to bring that and tell them about the issue. I just wanted to see the email with the dates so I can check if the dates I need are availabe and If so I will take the email issue up with them bc I have clearly been signed up....so I would appriaciate a copy of the email if anyone would be so kind! Thank You
I dont understand?? You have an email from them but it's not a discount email? It's just more like a confirmation that you signed up for the program?

If I'm understanding you correctly, I would assume you could just call them directly to sort out.

Personally, I wouldn't wait to correct the problem. If you aren't getting the emails, but you are signed up- then HoJo's should know so they can fix it. After all- if this is happening to you, maybe others are having the same issues?

Son's 1st Disneyland Trip 8/14-8/23/2008
DH Got a Job Celebratory Trip 5/29-6/2/2010
Surprise Birthday Trip for DS 2/26-3/5/2011
Halloween Trip 10/1/2012-10/4/2012

25+ Year Disneyland Vet
1st trip in 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2011
chrissiecutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:03 AM   #156
AvidTraveller
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiecutie View Post
Personally, I wouldn't wait to correct the problem. If you aren't getting the emails, but you are signed up- then HoJo's should know so they can fix it. After all- if this is happening to you, maybe others are having the same issues?
I too have never received any emails. I know my email is set up correctly because I got an email from them welcoming me and then again later when I updated my profile. Today I added the only option I hadn't picked, the annual pass one (which I don't have) to see if that might get things happening with the email promos. We are only interested in suites, which I hear the family rates do not apply to anyways, but it is still annoying not to get the emails. Anyways, just wanted to share that I too am having problems with receiving emails.
AvidTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:53 AM   #157
becstr
Mouseketeer

Has anyone received an e-mail in the last 3 weeks or so? This is when I signed up and I haven't received anything yet. From what I can tell reading this thread, the last e-mail came out in August with dates through January 2013. Is this correct?
Old 09-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #158
BryANDJessMom
Mouseketeer

That is the last one I received as well!
Old 09-17-2012, 12:07 AM   #159
larina
DIS Veteran

Yes, that is correct.
larina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #160
MommyLove
The sleep-deprivation is causing low mental bandwidth
Did someone say TURKEY LEG? yum!

Just an update... on Oct 3rd I rec'd emails for the Super Family Rate of 50% off for dates in Nov and Jan, and the A/P 30% off rate for dates in Nov, Dec, Jan, and Feb.
April '13 (BWPPI), May '13 (BWPPI), July '13 (Stanford I&S), Oct. '13 (BWPPI), Dec. 29, 2013 - Jan. 4, 2014 (BWPPI), April '14 (HoJo Kids Suite)
MommyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:00 AM   #161
Minnie Loves Mickey
We Love Disney!!!

Hi Does anyone know if Hojos has any super rates for the AP holders for DEC.? We have not received an e-mail in a while. Im looking for the $59 or $69 rates.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:37 AM   #162
GrandBob
Grand events should not go unnoticed
That's the Disney master plan!
For a carnivore, it was very good indeed

The 50% off rates (used to be $59/$69) are now what they call "Super Family Rates". Their Oct 3 email had no Super Family Rates for Dec. However, there was a 2nd email on Oct 3 for 30% off AP rates. Those are open (or were) on Dec 18, 19, 20, 21, 22. Note that 30% off is not likely to be anything close to $59 or $69, though. If you miss those dates, they have a 20% discount for APs available any time.

HTH,
Bob
GrandBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #163
longtimedisneylurker
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandBob View Post
The 50% off rates (used to be $59/$69) are now what they call "Super Family Rates". Their Oct 3 email had no Super Family Rates for Dec. However, there was a 2nd email on Oct 3 for 30% off AP rates. Those are open (or were) on Dec 18, 19, 20, 21, 22. Note that 30% off is not likely to be anything close to $59 or $69, though. If you miss those dates, they have a 20% discount for APs available any time.

HTH,
Bob
True. In a lot of cases now, that 30% off provides a room rate of $100 and up at Hojo. Also, the AP 30% off rates were updated again yesterday, and the December dates have been removed, so I guess those rooms have filled.
longtimedisneylurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #164
jboehm
Earning My Ears

Just signed up Super Family Rate. What was the last dates and prices

Hi,

Just signed up for the email list on Hojo website. Can someone post the details of the last Super Family Rate email? Have they communicated about Feb 2013 yet? How far out do they usually notify?

Thanks
jboehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:15 PM   #165
Zbugz
Thinking about In n Out Burgers and Sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboehm View Post
Hi,

Just signed up for the email list on Hojo website. Can someone post the details of the last Super Family Rate email? Have they communicated about Feb 2013 yet? How far out do they usually notify?

Thanks
The last email I saw from them was on October 3rd for dates at the end of January.
Zbugz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: