DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #1
garanorymom
Mouseketeer

Magic Bands and Fast Pass + for DVC

I am sorry for yet another MB/FP+ thread. am literally cringing as I type this, but I have been reading threads for days literally trying to find and answer.
So thank you if you are still reading.
We are heading to DIsney in 76 days (Nov. 28-Dec. 8).
We are staying at Bay Lake Tower the first three nights and Beach Club the final seven.
Both are included in MB, although I have not received an invite yet.
How about FP+--------do you need tickets linked to your reservation if you are DVC?
We bought the DVC annual pass last year. We received the voucher in the mail, BUT last December when I traded in the voucher---------they put the wrong date on it---------they put the voucher purchase date instead of the redemption date. I called once I noticed (unfortunately once I was back in Michigan) and I was assured it would be fixed once we arrived for the next trip------our passes expire half way through the new trip because of this.
I was worried before, but now I am really concerned if I will be able to make the FP+ ressies without a ticket.
garanorymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:26 PM   #2
erionm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by garanorymom View Post
How about FP+--------do you need tickets linked to your reservation if you are DVC?
Yes, you need to link park admission to MDE in order to make FP+ selections.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

You do not need to be invited. All resorts are now in the system and anyone staying there will be able to participate.

That said, guests with stays beginning in November are not yet able to make FP+ selections or to personalize Magic Bands. We will be...we just can't yet. They are busy getting October fully loaded and then will move on to November. My guess is we'll hear in a week or so.

And yes, as the PP said, you will need to link tickets to your MDE/MDX accounts to make FP+ selections.
MouseMomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: