Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES! > disABILITIES Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
firstwdw
DIS Veteran

Swan/Dolphin Gluten Free options?

Considering a stay at Swan/Dolphin but need kid friendly gluten free options. Are these avail at Swan/Dolphin? How far a walk is a Disney resort where we could get our Quick Service Allergy free waffles, chicken tenders and fries etc?
firstwdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
snorris49
DIS Veteran

Boardwalk and Beach Club are fairly close to walk to. I've never at the Beach Club's QS, but I know you can get allergy free chicken tenders and I believe also allergy safe Mickey waffles at Cape May Cafe. Kouzzina (sorry another table service) also has the Mickey waffles there too.

The only place I've been to at the Swan and Dolphin is Fresh Mediterranean, it was good and they accommodated fairly well, but it's TS.

Check out my Blog!:
http://glutenfreedairyfreewdw.blogspot.com/

snorris49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #3
SDSorority
I was traumatized as a child by Magic Journeys and The Haunted Mansion. **I have a LGMH with me at all times.** {Is it Podcast day yet??}

Location: The home of the Buckeyes! 975 Miles too far away from Epcot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstwdw View Post
Considering a stay at Swan/Dolphin but need kid friendly gluten free options. Are these avail at Swan/Dolphin? How far a walk is a Disney resort where we could get our Quick Service Allergy free waffles, chicken tenders and fries etc?
I absolutely LOVE the Swan and Dolphin. We have never ever had a bad stay there. Feel free to call the front desk and ask to be transferred to whomever you need to talk to about your special dietary needs. I've talked to a Chef at Il Mulino before- we were just vegetarian at the time, but still, it was nice to talk to him about our options.
SDSorority is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: