Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #946
NoOrdinaryPrincess
DIS Veteran

Just joining in. Glad things seem to be getting better.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #947
MagicShell
DIS Veteran

I love that picture Jill. So thankful that your adventures had such a happy ending.

Me DH DD DS
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-04-2012, 04:58 AM   #948
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

LOVE that picture of the girls! They are all so precious!
Old 09-04-2012, 06:20 AM   #949
JaxJags08
DIS Veteran

What a beautiful picture! I love the look of pure joy on Brooklynn and Bella's faces. So happy things are looking up!
Old 09-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #950
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

That is such a cute picture!!! So glad things are getting back to normal.

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW Nov 2014-AoA Suite

Old 09-04-2012, 08:44 AM   #951
VandyFan10
GoDoReS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynnsMommy View Post
PRECIOUS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Glad you can still come here...trouble maker
Yea, yea....you are just as bad girlie!!
May, Oct 2011 - Off Property
May, Sept, Dec 2012 - Off Property
Jan 2013 - Polynesian!
March, Sept, Dec 2013 - Off Property
Jan 2014 - Animal Kingdom Villas
**I really think I'm missing one or two

The Vandy Girls are BACK!!
MY FIRST TR!!!!! Our Christmas Trip in PICTURES!!!! ~~Oh...and I'm obsessed with the Castle~~
Old 09-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #952
CandleontheWater
Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

I'm so happy that things are continuing to go well and are getting back to normal!

I also think the pics of Victoria garden are just lovely!
Old 09-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #953
DisneyFanLauren
Earning My Ears

Memom and Jill,

Sorry to have been MIA on here I was out of town but did follow through FB all of the happenings!!! I am so sorry Jill had to go through all that trouble but am so glad to know she is on the upward swing now!!!! I know prayers and positive thoughts help a lot!!! We should all be so grateful for the DIS community we have here!!!! Looking forward to meeting in a few weeks!!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #954
Marl
Mouseketeer

I'm so pleased to hear that Jill is back home with her 3 princesses.

I've never had funnel cake, but I'd like to try the spiced pumkin one.

My DH is pretty good with a lawn mower, maybe we can move to DIStown too

It was my first day back at school today for our new school year , so thank you for putting up that gorgeous photo of the girls, that really made me smile
April 1995 DLRP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 1998 Hawthorn Suites I.Drive, Nov 1999 Enclave Suites I.Drive, Nov 2003 Orlando Home, Feb 2006 Orlando Home, Aug 2009 Caribbean Beach Resort, Aug 2010 Port Orleans Riverside, Aug 2011 Port Orleans French Quarter, Oct 2011 DLRP Sequoia Lodge, Aug 2012 Port Orleans French Quarter, Aug 2013 POFQ & Beach Club Aug 2014 - Working on it!
Old 09-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #955
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

I'm with you MeMom on the funnel cake. I'll take mine regular with some powered sugar. We can split it!

Now about that picture of me scolding, which I probably was.....
You know what they say about paybacks.

I can't wait to tell Marc he is a beekeeper!

It is such a relief that Jill is back home and recovering. I hope she is able to make herself take it easy...
Old 09-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #956
crzy4mickey
DIS Veteran

MeMom i am a HUGE fan of your trip reports and read them regurlarly however I am a lurker! LOL I just cought up and WOW I am so sorry you all had to go through that! Thank God Jill is home recovering. My prayers will continue coming your way for a complete and speedy recovery! You just never know what life will throw at you but your family is a strong one and that in itself will get you all through the best and worst times! The baby is beautiful, a wonderful addition to the family. Congratulations to you all and I will continue to keep you all in my prayers!
Old 09-04-2012, 10:05 PM   #957
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

That picture of the girls is so precious!! Thank you for sharing!!

I'm so glad you have felt the support of the Dis surround you. We are really praying for you guys, you have all touched our hearts and lives so much. You and Jill and the rest of the family are such amazing people. So glad we have all connected on the Dis!!
Old 09-05-2012, 04:23 AM   #958
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinAnne View Post
I just came upon your TR and I am so sorry for everything Jill went through. I experienced gallstones during pregnancy, so I know all about the pain. I can't imagine it coupled with pneumonia. So glad she is home, on the mend, and bonding with beautiful Sophie.
I have heard so many people say having gallstoe troubles was the worst pain they have ever felt. Jill's was more than gallstones, though, as hers was leaking ick into her system. She is on the mend, but she is really realizing she has to take it slow. She's moving around - went to Brooklynn's soccer game yesterday, but she admits she is still a tired, tired girl!

Glad to have you along on the report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShell View Post
I'm glad to see Disney pictures because that means Jill is better! How long is she off work? I have yet to be scared like that by my children, I hope that is the last time they do that to you.

My daughter was so excited that Memom posted on her facebook. She is the one who posted the picture of the panda bears at the Memphis zoo.
We will have to make a Memphis Zoo meet happen someday. ::ys::

Jill doesn't go back to work until mid-October.

Yeah, I hope I am finished with traumatic hospital events with my kids. And I hope my grandkids don't follow in their footsteps!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caralyn817 View Post
So glad that Jill is feeling better. I'd also agree with the Pumpkin Spice Funnel cake. I'll have to try it next time that I am up there. Yum!
Who knows? We might have to try a Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake in October. It would be the perfect time, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Pinch away! Those funnel cakes are always too big for me, so I don't mind sharing.

Hey, you're in good company -- William's Kate buys her clothes "off the rack" as well. )
I have heard that about Kate. I don't keep up with them much any more, but I have heard that much. And the every other month rumor that she is pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan61 View Post
I have been following along on FB but wanted to mention that I am so glad Jill felt well enough to go out for an outing to Target. Sounds like all is well and she is on the mend!!
She is trying to stir around slowly. She said she probably shouldn't have gone to Target, but she was going stir crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynnsMommy View Post

Just thought I would share a picture with all of my Distown friends.

I just want to say "thank you" for all the overwhelming kindness shown to me and my family over the past two weeks. Sweet cards, texts, messages, and phone calls just to lend moral support and let us know we are being uplifted in prayer as I continue recovering.
Ditto on the THANKS.

I think you have cute kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
I commented on this pic on FB -
SO SO SO Beautiful!!!
Thank you for sharing.

I'm so glad you're doing better Jill - I have had a few close friends who needed some extra prayers lately, and most are doing better so I'm really happy to see you posting and sharing your recovery news. continued prayers for recovery for you!!

Oh, I know I asked before, but what are your October dates? I think I just miss you.
I hope your other friends have good outcomes to their struggles.

We leave the 13th. Isn't that the day you get there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
That picture is wonderful, Jill! You should have a larger print done to hang in your home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post

I can't say enough how much I love this picture. It is so precious!!!!
I think she might already have an appointment to have pictures made from her regular picture place. Maybe they can do some like that one. It will be a miracle if everyone is cooperating so nicely at one time again, though. Bella is always on the move, so she is usually a blur in pictures. It's hard to make a tiny baby be awake at the right time. Brooklynn is a picture pro, so I have no worries about her.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:44 AM   #959
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOrdinaryPrincess View Post
Just joining in. Glad things seem to be getting better.
It felt a little surreal to be back at school yesterday filling out paperwork again, but being back reminded me that life was getting back to normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShell View Post
I love that picture Jill. So thankful that your adventures had such a happy ending.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
LOVE that picture of the girls! They are all so precious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxJags08 View Post
What a beautiful picture! I love the look of pure joy on Brooklynn and Bella's faces. So happy things are looking up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
That is such a cute picture!!! So glad things are getting back to normal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VandyFan10 View Post

PRECIOUS!!!!!

You guys are all very sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleontheWater View Post
I'm so happy that things are continuing to go well and are getting back to normal!

I also think the pics of Victoria garden are just lovely!
Every time I visit Canada, I am impressed by how beautiful that landscape is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFanLauren View Post
Memom and Jill,

Sorry to have been MIA on here I was out of town but did follow through FB all of the happenings!!! I am so sorry Jill had to go through all that trouble but am so glad to know she is on the upward swing now!!!! I know prayers and positive thoughts help a lot!!! We should all be so grateful for the DIS community we have here!!!! Looking forward to meeting in a few weeks!!!!
We are very grateful for our DIS friendships! We have to get all these DIS meets set up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marl View Post
I'm so pleased to hear that Jill is back home with her 3 princesses.

I've never had funnel cake, but I'd like to try the spiced pumkin one.

My DH is pretty good with a lawn mower, maybe we can move to DIStown too

It was my first day back at school today for our new school year , so thank you for putting up that gorgeous photo of the girls, that really made me smile
You have to try a funnel cake! Delicious stuff!

Hope you have a great school year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
I'm with you MeMom on the funnel cake. I'll take mine regular with some powered sugar. We can split it!

Now about that picture of me scolding, which I probably was.....
You know what they say about paybacks.

I can't wait to tell Marc he is a beekeeper!

It is such a relief that Jill is back home and recovering. I hope she is able to make herself take it easy...
When Baylor becomes President, he can hook us up with funnel cakes at all of his parties.

Jill went to Brooklynn's soccer game for a little while yesterday. She said it was pretty tiring. I hope she got a decent night's sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzy4mickey View Post
MeMom i am a HUGE fan of your trip reports and read them regurlarly however I am a lurker! LOL I just cought up and WOW I am so sorry you all had to go through that! Thank God Jill is home recovering. My prayers will continue coming your way for a complete and speedy recovery! You just never know what life will throw at you but your family is a strong one and that in itself will get you all through the best and worst times! The baby is beautiful, a wonderful addition to the family. Congratulations to you all and I will continue to keep you all in my prayers!
We are glad you decided to unlurk. We thank you for your thoughts and prayers. We try to take the good and the bad gracefully, because life is going to hand us both on a regular basis. We are blessed to have a lot more good than bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
That picture of the girls is so precious!! Thank you for sharing!!

I'm so glad you have felt the support of the Dis surround you. We are really praying for you guys, you have all touched our hearts and lives so much. You and Jill and the rest of the family are such amazing people. So glad we have all connected on the Dis!!
We have been overwhelmed and humbled by all the communication and support from our DIS pals.
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:49 AM   #960
MeMom
DIS Veteran

It was time to eat.
America is always a safe choice for the girls

Bella is experimenting with a yogurt-covered chocolate chip cookie.

After lunch, the girls wanted to see Jasmine and Aladdin.

The girls sent Aunt Dawn a FB picture wishing her Happy Birthday, but it was windy and starting to rain again, so it had to be quick.

At that point, Jill decided they would go back to the room to get out of the rain and to take naps. I decided to stay and get some more World Showcase pictures.

Since I was in Morocco...

I did not have these, but they look good!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: