Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-27-2013, 10:57 AM   #2626
Megablocks
DIS Veteran
 
Megablocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,108

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
This Time Next Week is possibly the favoritest game ever for DISers! See TangledMama's post below. Maybe you guys can cross paths?

We have done Chef Mickey's several times, but it has been a while. It's a classic that I recommend for all first-timers, if they ask my opinion.
I'm always up for a DIS meet and my dad is always up for a chance to embarrass me!

Katie texted me last night to ask if I had a plan for Saturday/Sunday yet (she's awesome and said she will go wherever I want to go.) For some reason, getting that text just freaked me out! It made me realize how ridiculously close the trip is. And of course I have no idea for plans...my one request is watching Wishes Saturday night. We might follow my family to AK, might go to Epcot...who knows. I'm just so excited to be going back and to get to see her! I already told her I'm probably going to cry!
__________________
Meghan DF Charles

In the moments of our lives
Both the joyous and the tragic
If the truth is to be told
We are all pursuing magic

1994: CBR // 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004: POR // 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013: Pop Century
Next: May 2014, Pop Century!

Megablocks is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #2627
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran
 
CanadianWDWfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2TNboys View Post
I have been kind of a grump since my Dad passed away in May. I am trying to get back to normal.
and more from me to you!

Speaking from experience I completely understand your feelings.
It took me a long time to get past the loss of my Dad (May 95) and feeling normal again.

I know it is a cliche but time did help me and now I cherish all the fond memories I had with him...especially the ones involving WDW!

Take Care, Lana
__________________
CanadianWDWfan is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-27-2013, 11:47 AM   #2628
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran
 
CanadianWDWfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,069

Sorry to hear both you and Jill were sick this past week.

These FLU/Cold bugs are really messing with people this year.


Maybe these will put a smile on your face!

I asked your favorite character to send you a message while we had breakfast one morning at Crystal Palace.








I will be joining you all at the "O'hana NYE dinner" .... there are 3 of us.
Are we making our own individual ADR's or going to book as a group?

I haven't been back to O'hana since the night I was sick there.
This will be an excellent time for a do over.

A Tree House party would be so much fun!!!

I bought a new car yesterday!!! A 2013 Limited Edition Sonata!!! I'm so excited!!!
I pick it up Tuesday!!!
This is my new car only mine will be in the color Indigo Blue.



I had a laugh when I was looking at the car's navigation system.
I was remembering your story about driving to Atlanta with Jill and it getting you all lost in the middle of nowhere.
Hopefully this doesn't happen to me...

My only wish is for winter to get gone so I can open up the sunroof and feel the wind in my hair.

Hope you are enjoying the day...I have to pop into work for a couple hours and then we are going to see Rise of the Guardians (somehow we missed seeing this during the holidays with my crazy work schedule)


CONGRATS on your new promotion Stacy!!! you deserve it for all your hard work!!!
__________________

Last edited by CanadianWDWfan; 01-27-2013 at 11:56 AM.
CanadianWDWfan is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 12:13 PM   #2629
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side
 
Poolrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 8,610

Had to come into work this morning to let some workers in who are installing the new lockers.

I actually did a bit of "real" work since Friday we closed early because of ice.

Ice is gone but the work was still here.

Knocked that out of the way with no interruptions ( that's a first ) so I can play a bit.


I get to book NYE in the morning. Cynthia had me in a panic at first but I should be fine. Of course I may always need to change it later and that might be an issue.
__________________
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
Poolrat is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 01:30 PM   #2630
momof2TNboys
DIS Veteran
 
momof2TNboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 647

Thanks Lana! I appreciate it. I know everyone has their struggles.
BTW, nice car!
__________________
Cara 12/09-Poly, 5/10-GF, 12/10-Cont, 3/11-GF, 9/11-BWI, 12/11-1/12-BC/SSR, 3/12 AKL, 7/12-Aulani, 11/12-GF, 3/13-BLT/YC, 5/13-Aulani, 6/13-DCL and Boardwalk, 10/13-Poly, 12/13-Boardwalk

momof2TNboys is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 03:29 PM   #2631
DisneyBelle99
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyBelle99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,500

I am so happy that I have found this lovely group of people here, I am so touched by your kindness to one another. I mourn with those of you who are hurting, and am happy to hear some good news being spread as well. So interesting that the Reading I did at Church today states " If one part (of the body) suffers, all the parts suffer with it; if one part is honored, all the parts share its joy." 1Corinthians

Seeing Eyeore hold the sign for MeMom is priceless. I have some good news to share, although I cannot post details. My DDil taped Wheel of Fortune this week, and had a very good show! It will air March 28 th, and I will remind everyone when it gets closer. My son is so proud of his new wife, and so are we. Deb
DisneyBelle99 is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 03:48 PM   #2632
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 40,424

Slowly catching up on all my threads after my week of being sick and busy at work.

LOVE all your pictures at the Poly. We really wanted to stay there for our 30th anniversary in August, but it was just too expensive so we're back at OKW (which is fine with us too). I just love that shop where you did all the window shopping...just wish we could afford to buy something there.
__________________
KatMark is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #2633
MeMom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 15,023

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
I'm not sure what our group will be doing yet, I just started walking my ressie today and am not sure of everyone else's dates yet. The gang has been leaning towards Epcot for the 31st but it's early days still.
Maybe we can do a big meet up at another time for a ride. We've filled a Small World boat and a Jungle Cruise boat with DISers, and we've filled a Splash Mountain log with DISers - riding up and walking down. What else can we fill with DIStown citizens in December?



Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_stace View Post
Oh my word have I fallen behind! But the good news is I got a pretty big promotion at work! I have been working like a mad woman! It was nice to relax with a virtual tour of the Poly! Hope everyone is doing well in DisTown!
Good for you and your promotion! More Disney money, right?



Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigsGal View Post
...ah, but I can also play six months from today
And that is a good game, too.
Do we ever allow ourselves to get fully into reality?



Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Well, I will admit..I just got very teary-eyed at this Poly update. I miss our honeymoon so bad.
It is so easy to picture yourself standing in that lobby.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireW View Post
Hooray for a bonus Mickey ice cream
I think you deserved that treat for being thoughtful enough to clean up your own spills - I'm sure the CM was thankful for that gesture

We are so far off another WDW trip that we can't play the 'in x weeks time' game so I spend my time adding tips/ideas to an ever growing 'Disney trip notes' list and pinning things to Pinterest ready for the day we get our next trip booked and the planning begins!

Hope you're feeling better now
You know how the chocolate on those Mickey bars tends to fall off in chunks when you bite into them.

You need to have some Disney days at home to give you a dose of magic while you wait!



Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2TNboys View Post
I am glad to be back. I must keep up though and not fall behind again! I hope we get to cross paths. We will not be able to do the 22nd because it will be a late flight in. Jason has to teach that day.
Thanks Pat for the thoughts!
I was hoping we could hook up before Anita and Marc leaving. I think they are leaving on Saturday morning early. We'll text closer to time to see if we can work something out. We'll be right there at Beach Club.



Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
Morning MeMom and Jill. Still following along on your adventures, just not posting as much.
Glad you stopped in. This is a good time for us to publicly acknowledge our favorite (5th or 6th grade?) basketball player. Go, Declan!



Quote:
Originally Posted by DWGal210 View Post
Yay! As the ADR date gets closer, we'll coordinate getting some OHana reservations

Today we're in the midst of some ice & sleet. Church was cancelled today so I'm planning on having a "home day" of reading, watching movies & catching up on some housework. I went to see my grandparents yesterday & came home with lots of yummy food so I'm all set!
Sounds like a good day to be inside safe and warm. Glad you brought home yummy food. Brandi and Trent ate lunch with me today, and I sent him home with a bunch of stuff, too. His haul was meatloaf, baked potatoes, lima beans, rolls, and cole slaw.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Megablocks View Post
I'm always up for a DIS meet and my dad is always up for a chance to embarrass me!

Katie texted me last night to ask if I had a plan for Saturday/Sunday yet (she's awesome and said she will go wherever I want to go.) For some reason, getting that text just freaked me out! It made me realize how ridiculously close the trip is. And of course I have no idea for plans...my one request is watching Wishes Saturday night. We might follow my family to AK, might go to Epcot...who knows. I'm just so excited to be going back and to get to see her! I already told her I'm probably going to cry!
Can't wait to see pictures of lots of smiling faces.

I would not pass up a chance to meet you - or your dad.



Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
Sorry to hear both you and Jill were sick this past week.

These FLU/Cold bugs are really messing with people this year.


Maybe these will put a smile on your face!

I asked your favorite character to send you a message while we had breakfast one morning at Crystal Palace.


Well, that's fun! Hello, buddy!

Quote:

I will be joining you all at the "O'hana NYE dinner" .... there are 3 of us.
Are we making our own individual ADR's or going to book as a group?

I haven't been back to O'hana since the night I was sick there.
This will be an excellent time for a do over.

A Tree House party would be so much fun!!!

I bought a new car yesterday!!! A 2013 Limited Edition Sonata!!! I'm so excited!!!
I pick it up Tuesday!!!
This is my new car only mine will be in the color Indigo Blue.



I had a laugh when I was looking at the car's navigation system.
I was remembering your story about driving to Atlanta with Jill and it getting you all lost in the middle of nowhere.
Hopefully this doesn't happen to me...

My only wish is for winter to get gone so I can open up the sunroof and feel the wind in my hair.

Hope you are enjoying the day...I have to pop into work for a couple hours and then we are going to see Rise of the Guardians (somehow we missed seeing this during the holidays with my crazy work schedule)


CONGRATS on your new promotion Stacy!!! you deserve it for all your hard work!!!
Awesome new car! Congratulations!

I guess whoever is able to make reservations first can try to get the max, and then the next person eligble can get another max. That would give us 28 spots. There will be 9 of us, possibly 10, if Drew goes, but I doubt he will.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Had to come into work this morning to let some workers in who are installing the new lockers.

I actually did a bit of "real" work since Friday we closed early because of ice.

Ice is gone but the work was still here.

Knocked that out of the way with no interruptions ( that's a first ) so I can play a bit.


I get to book NYE in the morning. Cynthia had me in a panic at first but I should be fine. Of course I may always need to change it later and that might be an issue.
It's always a joy to book a new trip.

Stay safe on your winter roads. We're supposed to be 60+ on Tuesday, but then drop back into the 30's within two days.





Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBelle99 View Post
I am so happy that I have found this lovely group of people here, I am so touched by your kindness to one another. I mourn with those of you who are hurting, and am happy to hear some good news being spread as well. So interesting that the Reading I did at Church today states " If one part (of the body) suffers, all the parts suffer with it; if one part is honored, all the parts share its joy." 1Corinthians

Seeing Eyeore hold the sign for MeMom is priceless. I have some good news to share, although I cannot post details. My DDil taped Wheel of Fortune this week, and had a very good show! It will air March 28 th, and I will remind everyone when it gets closer. My son is so proud of his new wife, and so are we. Deb
We'll have to look for that show. I don't even know when or what channel it comes on here, as I don't watch normal stations. What little TV I watch is HGTV and a tiny bit of TV Land and Disney here and there.

A lot of us have known each other for around six years now, and we have formed special friendships. We have watch each others' kids be born and grow up. Some meet in real life, as they live fairly close to each other. Two have even been in each others' weddings after having met right here on this report. We have supported one another through with good thoughts and prayers during tough times and losses. We are certainly honored to be a part of such a caring group.
__________________
So Much to Celebrate http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066162
I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2962147
All I want for Christmas http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2860915
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678


We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #2634
MeMom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 15,023

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Slowly catching up on all my threads after my week of being sick and busy at work.

LOVE all your pictures at the Poly. We really wanted to stay there for our 30th anniversary in August, but it was just too expensive so we're back at OKW (which is fine with us too). I just love that shop where you did all the window shopping...just wish we could afford to buy something there.
That could be some expensive souvenir shopping there. Nice, though. For now, I will have to be a looker, not a buyer.

Poly is expensive, but one of these years, I am going to luck up on a 30% discount during value season. Then I might be able to stay one night. I think I would be happy with that, anyway, just to say I did stay there. It's not like I can't go visit it any time I want when we are down there. Lucky for this value girl, they let me visit all the nice places.

Glad you are better, too!
__________________
So Much to Celebrate http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066162
I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2962147
All I want for Christmas http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2860915
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678


We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #2635
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 13,602

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Maybe we can do a big meet up at another time for a ride. We've filled a Small World boat and a Jungle Cruise boat with DISers, and we've filled a Splash Mountain log with DISers - riding up and walking down. What else can we fill with DIStown citizens in December?
Any or all of the above! I'd bet we could fill up rather a lot at Spaceship earth too..or clamshells...or Donald!

We will see how it plays out with arrival on the 29th for some of us and probably the 30th for others I've got to figure out CP and dining and what might just be easiest for the crew. I'm hoping to do CP on the 29th, maybe Ohana on the 30th and then Epcot for the 31st (R&C possibly) but there are a LOT of others that get a vote so way too early to tell. If the rest of the crew ends up at the Swolphin then Epcot just makes a lot of sense for the 31st but we will see. We will probably do what we did last time, everyone gets to read all the menus, rank them from 1-10 and then those with the highest score get in the lineup. It will be different than if it were just us, 2 of my nephews are terrible eaters and that's going to knock a lot of things out of play.
__________________
eandesmom is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 07:52 PM   #2636
TangledMama
Earning My Ears
 
TangledMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post




This Time Next Week is possibly the favoritest game ever for DISers! See TangledMama's post below. Maybe you guys can cross paths?



Yay for one week from now! Do you know Megablocks? You guys should meet for a quick DIS hello!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megablocks View Post
I'm always up for a DIS meet and my dad is always up for a chance to embarrass me!
Hi Megablocks! We are leaving on Saturday too! We'll be there until the 9th. (When I say we, I mean me, DH, DS(7), and DD(1).) I started a PTR (link in my sig) with pictures of DH, DS, and me on our last trip. If you run into us, feel free to say hi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post

I bought a new car yesterday!!! A 2013 Limited Edition Sonata!!! I'm so excited!!!
We bought a Sonata almost 2 years ago - we love it! Enjoy your new car!
__________________
TangledMama DH DS (7) DD (1) My first PTR





Past Trips: 1988 & 1991 DLR, 1993, 1994, 1996, 2001, 2003 WDW offsite, 2003 Contemporary, 2005 POP, 2008 DLR, 2009 WL, 2010 ASMov, 2/13 ASSp/POR, 4/13 POP, 8/13 Kidani Village
TangledMama is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 11:04 PM   #2637
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran
 
wigdoutdismom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Derby, Kansas
Posts: 8,144

Marc and I are in for O'hana on the 31st as well!
MeMom, do you have dates for Trent, Brandi, and Jarvis? I was looking at booking. We were thinking Wilderness Lodge.
What I do know is that we won't be arriving until the 26th and not sure when we head home. Our calendar isn't decided yet. Either the 2nd or the 4th.

Cara, I'm so sorry you've had such a hard time with your dad's passing. I do understand though. My dad has been gone since '97 and I still have difficult days and times when I really hate that he is gone. He is missing so many things that he would have loved with his grand kids and the new babies...

Lana, beautiful new car you are getting. Enjoy!!!
__________________
wigdoutdismom is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 05:00 AM   #2638
MeMom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 15,023

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Any or all of the above! I'd bet we could fill up rather a lot at Spaceship earth too..or clamshells...or Donald!

We will see how it plays out with arrival on the 29th for some of us and probably the 30th for others I've got to figure out CP and dining and what might just be easiest for the crew. I'm hoping to do CP on the 29th, maybe Ohana on the 30th and then Epcot for the 31st (R&C possibly) but there are a LOT of others that get a vote so way too early to tell. If the rest of the crew ends up at the Swolphin then Epcot just makes a lot of sense for the 31st but we will see. We will probably do what we did last time, everyone gets to read all the menus, rank them from 1-10 and then those with the highest score get in the lineup. It will be different than if it were just us, 2 of my nephews are terrible eaters and that's going to knock a lot of things out of play.
We can fill 'Donald' boats or Maelstrom boats or Living with the Land boats. We'll do something.

Yes, I would agree that if you are near fireworks, it's much nicer to stay there and not get out in the chaos to go somewhere else to see them. Whenever we go to Poly for those big nights, we know it will take a while to get back home to go to bed, so we normally plan for a sleep in day the next day.




Quote:
Originally Posted by TangledMama View Post
Hi Megablocks! We are leaving on Saturday too! We'll be there until the 9th. (When I say we, I mean me, DH, DS(7), and DD(1).) I started a PTR (link in my sig) with pictures of DH, DS, and me on our last trip. If you run into us, feel free to say hi!!



We bought a Sonata almost 2 years ago - we love it! Enjoy your new car!
You guys are all almost there!



Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Marc and I are in for O'hana on the 31st as well!
MeMom, do you have dates for Trent, Brandi, and Jarvis? I was looking at booking. We were thinking Wilderness Lodge.
What I do know is that we won't be arriving until the 26th and not sure when we head home. Our calendar isn't decided yet. Either the 2nd or the 4th.

Cara, I'm so sorry you've had such a hard time with your dad's passing. I do understand though. My dad has been gone since '97 and I still have difficult days and times when I really hate that he is gone. He is missing so many things that he would have loved with his grand kids and the new babies...

Lana, beautiful new car you are getting. Enjoy!!!
Okay, I need to get us a place for Christmas night then. Our plan was to arrive 12/25 and stay with you guys until Trent gets there on Saturday, the 28th. Then they can take over our spots, and we're moving to Pop. I already have our Pop stay booked, so now we need to either not fly in until the 26th or get us a room for the 25th. Maybe we'll just have a relaxed Christmas Day and then fly out early the next morning. I'll talk to Jill and let her decide. What time do you get there on the 26th?

As for Trent, Brandi, and Jarvis, they are planning on being there from the 28th to either the 1st or 2nd. If they go to the football game down there, they will come home on the 2nd. If not, they will come home on NY Day.
__________________
So Much to Celebrate http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066162
I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2962147
All I want for Christmas http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2860915
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678


We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.

Last edited by MeMom; 01-28-2013 at 05:30 AM.
MeMom is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 08:07 AM   #2639
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one
 
declansdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 20,616

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Glad you stopped in. This is a good time for us to publicly acknowledge our favorite (5th or 6th grade?) basketball player. Go, Declan!

Thanks for the shout-out.

Declan is in the 6th grade playing with the grade 7 team. Undefeated school season so far, including a tournament win on the weekend. Unfortunately his second team, the club team, isn't doing as well.
__________________
Darcy
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr




declansdad is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 09:04 AM   #2640
DetTigsGal
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2TNboys
Hello! This is the first time I have logged on the Dis in a loooooong time. I will probably never catch up with the report. I know we have kept in touch with FB but I feel like I have missed so much. I have been kind of a grump since my Dad passed away in May. I am trying to get back to normal. Hope everyone is doing well. I saw on FB that you have a spring break trip. What are the dates? We will be there 3/22-3/31. We are staying at BLT and Beach Club. I am hopefully booking our flights this weekend. Have a great Saturday everyone!
I, too, know how that goes. My dad passed away at Christmastime in 1987, every now and then still feel a little sorry for myself about how much has been missed. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Enjoy the planning and hope to see you here a little more often
__________________
Me DHDS19 DS15
DL Off-Site - 1968, 1980
WDW Off-Ste - 1972, 1984, 1989, 2002
CR - 1996 (DS19 1st Trip), 1999 (DS14 1st Trip), 2003, 2007
GF - 2009, 2010
Grand Californian - 2011 (DS19 Graduation Trip)
WL CL - 2012
DetTigsGal is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: