Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
nyck
Mouseketeer

US Based travel agent for DLP planning

Does anyone know of a US based travel agency that can book a Disneyland paris vacation? I could do it online myself, but I would prefer to go through a travel agent since it is overseas and would like someone with expertise to assist me since I have never been. I use Dreams Unlimited for my DCL vacations but did not see an option for DLP on their website. Thank you!!

nyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
Jonjo
Mouseketeer

I'm not aware of any US DLP travel agents, and if you did find one they would only be able to offer you US$ rates which would be very expensive.

The main booking line for DLP is based in the US and to be honest the cheapest way to book is direct on the DLP website or over the phone quoting one of the European offers.

This board if full of hints and tips to book a great holiday to DLP and many Americans use it often.

If there is anything you need help on just ask away we are a very friendly bunch on here.
Jonjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #3
nyck
Mouseketeer

thank you for the info! I have actually been doing research from these boards and you are right. It seems like it would be a better deal for me to book it myself onlon using the UK site. Now I am thinking of doing a 4 night stay Jan 3rd 2014 -Jan 7th 2014 so we can see the holiday stuff. Do you think that the current offers for these dates are the best that I can get for a package at Disneyland hotel? Thank you for any advice you can give

nyck is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: