Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #136
monymony3471
Finally got a chance to come back and crack this thing
Where did you find those set of ears?
My mamma Jamma is gonna hurt!
 
monymony3471's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Constant state of chaos
Posts: 6,988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstage_Gal View Post
Mony, beach sound like fun (for younger people than me), but looks great for your kids

The house looks great, happy it worked out for you.

Can't wait to hear about the fruit swiper. High suspense!

Great chapter, Mony!
My mom enjoyed it Marita and she's 69. Maybe it was my high energy feeding those around me, or the fact that we could get out of that car and stretch our legs and knowing we were already in FL and Disney was an hour away!

Or my kids freaking out that mom was no longer going the right way and me assuring them in my mommy voice, YOU WILL HAVE FUN! stop worrying!

Fun we did have! What's that Chevy Chase line from the Wally World movie...............................
monymony3471 is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #137
dvc at last !
DVC Member 2006!
 
dvc at last !'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York State
Posts: 2,152

Hello,
Just arrived - I need time to read all 10 pages.
I did see at the beginning WDW in August - been there.
You are correct it is a " hot mess " --- LOL !
__________________
'95-ASM~'97-CR~'02-GF~'06-SSR~'06-OKW~
'07-OKW~'07-BWV~'08-OKW~'09-HHI~'09-BLT~
'10-BCV'11-BCV~'11-VWL
'12-AKL~ '12-OKW~'13-OKW~'13-BCV~'14-OKW~
dvc at last ! is online now  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #138
smidgy
dimples
 
smidgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: chicago area
Posts: 6,912

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstage_Gal View Post
Oh great, just great, more foreshadowing
Um, Marita? That word you are so close to, would be foreboding, not quite sure where foreshadowing falls in.
At least you didn't say foreskinning.


Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
A walk down memory lane





I was fondly remembering spring break my senior year in high school when I saw the sign Daytona Beach next exit. Immediately I started singing Tone Locís Wild Thing (because that was the hit song that year and every car that drove the strip was playing that song at full volume, sigh).

Hold it, there was not "spring break' in CHicago for high school, there was just two weeks that we didn't have to go to the big building and get shot at, but you had beachyes involved?

And I loudly announced that we were taking a short cut!

Looking at the clock we were ahead of schedule and this could be a fun little detour.

All right,,,, and I'm packing!

I know I got off 95 and turned left on to LPGA Highway and nothing looked familiar.

Who was I kidding, did I really think Iíd recognize anything from gulp, 24 years ago during a blurred and alcohol induced, best week of my life, first time being away from home, as an 18 year old?

Enough said.

Oh, hey, I remember it too! Now you're talkin' my language,,, and I wasn't even there!

But, I was excited to see that we could drive on the beach, so being on vacation mode, I paid the $5.00 to drive my family on the beach to find a place to park so we could just put our feet in the water for a spell. I drove for a ways, to get my monies worth and we parked. The beach was hoping but not overly crowed like a Disney Park and my kids fell in love!

Wow, I can't beleive that was 5 years ago when we did that in St. Auggie,,, geesh



Not really but there was a fish that kept jumping out of the water right in arms reach in front of us which entertained us and I was wishing we had a tent to pitch, Frisbees to throw and a cooler to open.

Great sentance.








Now, I have never rented a home before for vacation and did everything on line and was honestly a bit nervous about being scammed. The owner was a gem, he even called me from the UK during the time I was considering renting but still, I was nervous that I drove all this way to find out I was a victim of a scam. You read about them all the time, donít you?

Gotta admit, i'd be nervous too.



The home was beautiful! It was everything he said it was except there was not GAME ROOM. It was a garage with a ping pong table and a basket of toys that was 120 degrees. No one played in there the entire time.

Nah, no biggie. That's the temp of the bathroom when Smidgy gets out of it when she's done.

And you should feel the temp in there when she gets done taking a shower!

Uh oh, I just said that outloud, didn't I?




Master Bathroom which have a shower, separate toilet area and a ginormous walk in closet


So disappointed; I can't believe you used the stupid makeup word, "ginormous". I really thought you were above that sort of thing. Having to stoop down to teenager speak and use their slang. Thought you had more class than that. Sad to see I was mistaken.

Um, too much, right? Kinda overdid it, didn't I?
I've now ticked off two of my favorite women, haven't I?

Thumper,,, where were you when I needed you to keep me from doing this?



We unpacked the car and while in the process I noticed a person walking down the street and I just smiled at him and continued to find stuff to put in the house while waiting for someone else to come out to the car, I didnít want to leave the car exposed to the world without someone there to say, this is ours no touching!

Someone came and I left to bring in a load and I said donít leave the car unattended.

At some point someone didnít follow the leader and Tim found the car all doors open and no one outside. I believe at this point though that everything was pretty much in the house except for shoes and cups, piddly stuff, and he closed up the car.

Weclaimed our rooms and unloaded our stuff and the kids, and adults wanted to jump in the pool.

Has anybody ever "slid into a pool? walked into a pool? Fell into,,, dove into, hopped into, nope,,, it's never happened I don't think,, the only way to end up in a pool, I believe, is to "JUMP" into it, otherwise,, that's it,, you are SOL for the pool,,, you just can't get in it.
Kind of like a shower which I believe I have mentioned before,,,,
You can't just "step in, walk in, climb in or any other adjective you can think of when it comes to taking shower,, the only officially recognized way of legally taking a shower is to,,,, everybody now,,,

"I had just enough time to "HOP" into the shower before we had to leave!"


I admit, one time in my second report I wrote that I climbed into the shower before we went for dinner while we were staying at Pop Century,,, but it didn't work;
I couild still smell body odor and I was stil sweating more than I should have been, and my hair dried much too fast.
And no, this was not the time I used the blow dryer.


My mom and I made up a list of meals we would be making and what we still needed to get at the local Wal-Mart.

That in itself is a whole other TR. Letís just say after this trip, I hope to never shop at Wal-Mart again. This one was crazy crowded full of rude, obnoxious people kinda place and I hoped and prayed that I would not have to go back there again this tripÖÖ.

You know, all Wallmarts are that way, at least from my experience.

In doing so we couldnít find the bag of fruit we brought down. It was in a pretty 31 tote too.

Mom and I think that someone took it from the car. Tim mentioned someone he saw walking while unpacking and his description fit the description of the person I saw walking by the car earlier. Oh well, all he got was fruit and a really pretty 31 tote.

We asked the kids who brought in the bag of fruit and no one said they saw it let alone carried it in. I have a picture of it at the hotel in Savannah, so we either left it in Savannah or it was swiped. I believe I saw it in Daytona, so again I think it was swiped.

Heck,,, that was you after all, my head was still all messed up and I never thought that I would actually run into ,,,
Ok, how much do I owe you?

.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstage_Gal View Post
Mony, beach sound like fun (for younger people than me), but looks great for your kids

The house looks great, happy it worked out for you.

Can't wait to hear about the fruit swiper. High suspense!

Great chapter, Mony!
Hey,,, you and I are just about the same age,,, easy with the "too old for the beach" stuff, K?
The only thing I feel like I am now too old to do is Die!
Which can kinda create a sticky wicket as they used to say.
Or a conundrum


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefjp View Post
Oh, and having now caught up, I'm glad everyone made it there and back in one piece (appendix issues aside)! I hope you all had a great time ��
WOw, you found the appendix, and I'm still looking for the table of contents!

Thank you Michigan Lassie, wonderful chapter and say Hi to Tim for me and tell him I am really rooting for the Tigers to come through for ,,,,,,,,,,,
smidgy is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #139
nebo
sharkbait
Uh oh, this conversation isn't going as planned
All of you are welcome to come along
 
nebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: near Chicago, Il
Posts: 2,514

Ok, ok, nobody yell at Diane for the last post,,
It was I, "Yah ah aaaah".
I yust forget to see which name we are logged in under sometimes,,, so,,, if you like that posting,,, thank you, you are welcome, and if you didn't and thought it was just total and complete dribble,,, I mean drivel, well, I'll see what I can do about getting her to put more effort into her posts, since it can obviously reflect on me!

Good night y'all
nebo is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 09:55 PM   #140
monymony3471
Finally got a chance to come back and crack this thing
Where did you find those set of ears?
My mamma Jamma is gonna hurt!
 
monymony3471's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Constant state of chaos
Posts: 6,988

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo
Ok, ok, nobody yell at Diane for the last post,,
It was I, "Yah ah aaaah".
I yust forget to see which name we are logged in under sometimes,,, so,,, if you like that posting,,, thank you, you are welcome, and if you didn't and thought it was just total and complete dribble,,, I mean drivel, well, I'll see what I can do about getting her to put more effort into her posts, since it can obviously reflect on me!

Good night y'all
We knew that was you, we are youst to it.

We are an Elf loving family and quote the movie at every opportunity.

Nebo I think you have 9 or 12 lives and are still going through your allotment. Your last trip is proof of that just saying.

I've moved up to the top 2 eh?

Sweet!
monymony3471 is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 10:21 PM   #141
Backstage_Gal
Let me rephrase the dog stew remark
I broke more than I used
 
Backstage_Gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: On my couch with my laptop and a glass of wine in Florida
Posts: 11,392

Quote:
Um, Marita? That word you are so close to, would be foreboding, not quite sure where foreshadowing falls in.
At least you didn't say foreskinning


Just using the vocabulary of the Dis, where there is never any foreboding.... Live with it!
PS: You can have my share of the beach time .
__________________

Last edited by Backstage_Gal; 08-25-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Backstage_Gal is online now  
Old 08-25-2012, 10:32 PM   #142
dwheatl
DIS Veteran
Can you tell I'm a dyed-in-the lime-green-wool DL fan?
 
dwheatl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 3,669

Mony, disappointing but kind of funny about the fruit. When Brian and I went to DLParis, we had a lunch that came with fruit and chips. We didn't finish eating at the time, and left an apple and a bag of chips in a Disney bag, along with some partially used napkins. They were sitting in the basket of the scooter Brian had rented, and we left them there while we went on a ride. We came out, and someone had stolen the bag. I would have loved to have seen their faces when they found out they had stolen our leftovers and garbage.
__________________
DanielleCard carrying member of the Secret/Blatantly Obvious/New Secret Green Club
We'll always have (DLR)Paris- A trip report of our 25th anniversary celebration
DH & me DD 25 DD 24 DL trips must be close to 100 now
WDW trips1985 Newlyweds offsite 1987 With MIL offsite 1993, 1997, 2002, 2006 WDW Dolphin 2012 - Art of Animation
dwheatl is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 10:50 PM   #143
dvc at last !
DVC Member 2006!
 
dvc at last !'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York State
Posts: 2,152

I did it - I read all 10 pages and I enjoyed what you had to say.

I would have been done sooner but, my computer is old and slow,
(my children think I need a new and improved computer
- not yet I say !),
I went grazing in the kitchen.
Saw the leftover lemon meringue pie and Pinot Grigio from when my girlfriends were visiting,
the leftover BLT's from dinner -
(we have a a few gazillion tomatoes from the garden)
and the gazillion donuts that my niece brought over this evening (she works at a bake shop) and I shared them with the neighbors - told my husband to take them to work tomorrow.
Decided to have a small amount of the Pinot.
Then I had to hear about the Bills game from hubby.
Anyway -
Congrats to you - I wish you the best.
Hi, Tim.
A few Leo's here, too. They are stubborn and brilliant.
Glad Zack is fine.
We had the same problem with the dentist when our son was a child.
Both children did the ortho and they have fab teeth. I do not know if the experience he had as a child at the dentist made a difference or not, but
he is so attentive to teeth. They both have beautiful smiles.
Thanks for sharing the pics of your family. Your family is handsome.
Your Mother is fortunate to have you.
__________________
'95-ASM~'97-CR~'02-GF~'06-SSR~'06-OKW~
'07-OKW~'07-BWV~'08-OKW~'09-HHI~'09-BLT~
'10-BCV'11-BCV~'11-VWL
'12-AKL~ '12-OKW~'13-OKW~'13-BCV~'14-OKW~
dvc at last ! is online now  
Old 08-26-2012, 07:42 AM   #144
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!
 
pkondz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 6,908

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
Driving along I-95 was great! Lots to look at and I love all the water
Just a note. If you're driving along a highway and it's all water. You're doing it wrong.


Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
and it felt like hardly anyone else is driving but us and then I see this sign: Beaches next 5 exits.
It's like the siren call from the sea, is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
Immediately I started singing Tone Locís Wild Thing (because that was the hit song that year and every car that drove the strip was playing that song at full volume, sigh).
Ah, yes. A classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
And I loudly announced that we were taking a short cut!

Looking at the clock we were ahead of schedule and this could be a fun little detour.
I'm doing that 'cause I just can't do that. I've got 'get there-itis' when I drive. No Stopping! "But I gotta pee!" Pipe down back there, you can go when we get there... in three hours.

I don't know why it it... it just is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
I know I got off 95 and turned left on to LPGA Highway and nothing looked familiar.

Who was I kidding, did I really think Iíd recognize anything from gulp, 24 years ago
That's human nature isn't it? We expect things to always be like we remember them to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
during a blurred and alcohol induced, best week of my life, first time being away from home, as an 18 year old?
Or that might account for it. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
But, I was excited to see that we could drive on the beach, so being on vacation mode, I paid the $5.00 to drive my family on the beach to find a place to park so we could just put our feet in the water for a spell.
Okay, the last time I did that was about 30 years ago... I don't remember having to pay to drive on the beach. How's you're pickled memory on that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
The beach was hoping
Was it hoping people would stop driving on it? Poor beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
but not overly crowed like a Disney Park
Yeah, those Disney Parks are pretty obnoxious. Always crowing about how much better than Daytona beach they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
and my kids fell in love!
Aww. That must've put a smile on your face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
The boys found some hit chicks
That would hurt. I personally avoid hit chicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
Not really but there was a fish that kept jumping out of the water right in arms reach in front of us which entertained us
Honestly, that would scare the crap out of me. "I'm not going in there! What's that fish jumping from????"

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
We found them in case you were wondering and I believe we woke up with about 20 people sleeping all over the floor.
That's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
Now, I have never rented a home before for vacation and did everything on line and was honestly a bit nervous about being scammed.
I bet! I don't think I'll ever be able to take that leap of faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
The owner was a gem, he even called me from the UK during the time I was considering renting but still, I was nervous that I drove all this way to find out I was a victim of a scam. You read about them all the time, donít you?


Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
It was a garage with a ping pong table and a basket of toys that was 120 degrees. No one played in there the entire time.

Gee I wonder why?????
Because you were at the parks all day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
Someone came and I left to bring in a load and I said donít leave the car unattended.
There's kids involved here right? This'll never work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
Weclaimed our rooms and unloaded our stuff and the kids,
Were the kids packed in totes too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
and adults wanted to jump in the pool.

So we did.
I have this vision of the adults just chucking their bags aside and jumping in, fully clothed. No waiting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
That in itself is a whole other TR. Letís just say after this trip, I hope to never shop at Wal-Mart again. This one was crazy crowded full of rude, obnoxious people kinda place and I hoped and prayed that I would not have to go back there again this tripÖÖ.
Ugh. Sorry that happened. Why can't people just behave? Did they all not have parents who taught them manners??

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
In doing so we couldnít find the bag of fruit we brought down. It was in a pretty 31 tote too.
So not just the fruit, but the tote was gone too. Actually, that's kinda weird. Grab the first thing you see, maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
Later on I will once again tell you why I think it was swiped and you donít wanna miss that story, trust me.
Okay, standing by with bated breath.
__________________
Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice. - Allan Arbus as Dr. Sidney Freedman - RIP


Teenage Mutant Backseat Dancers - A Canadian Buffoon Adventure
Canadian Buffoon's Vacation - PTR/mini TR
Canadian Buffoon European Vacation
Just a silly little TR - run away!



1977 - offsite 1987 - offsite 1992 - offsite 2005 - POR (never going offsite again!!!) 2009 - ASMu
pkondz is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #145
Rozz
DIS Veteran
 
Rozz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 528

I could not resist your trip report! I swore to myself I would not add another trip report to the ones I'm already trying to keep up with but I heard this big whooshing sound, felt a strong tug, and got sucked right in!

Just waiting to find out what happened to that fruit!
__________________

Caribbean Beach Wilderness Lodge WDW Swan WDW Dolphin Regal Sun Carribean Beach POP Century
Rozz is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #146
nebo
sharkbait
Uh oh, this conversation isn't going as planned
All of you are welcome to come along
 
nebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: near Chicago, Il
Posts: 2,514

Monica, as you can see, Ponzi will try to intimidate you by making fun of any typos you have. I wouldn't worry about it, really, it's all he has, that's why I throw in some extra for him to play with, and even then I have to literally "lead" him write to them.
I'm sorry now that I said he sounded normal.
Buzz, he didn't sound normal, I was just trying to make him feel good. Really.

And compared to him, you sound very, um, yes, very, ,,,Different, yeah, that's it, different.

Wow, only I can lose readers posting on somebody else's thread!
nebo is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #147
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!
 
pkondz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 6,908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
I could not resist your trip report! I swore to myself I would not add another trip report to the ones I'm already trying to keep up with but I heard this big whooshing sound, felt a strong tug, and got sucked right in!
Ummm... how shall I put this. What you just described... "whooshing sound", 'sucked right in"...



Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo View Post
Monica, as you can see, Ponzi will try to intimidate you by making fun of any typos you have. I wouldn't worry about it, really, it's all he has, that's why I throw in some extra for him to play with, and even then I have to literally "lead" him write to them.
I'm sorry now that I said he sounded normal.
Buzz, he didn't sound normal, I was just trying to make him feel good. Really.

And compared to him, you sound very, um, yes, very, ,,,Different, yeah, that's it, different.

Wow, only I can lose readers posting on somebody else's thread!
It's the little things that amuses him. But we indulge him, don't we?
__________________
Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice. - Allan Arbus as Dr. Sidney Freedman - RIP


Teenage Mutant Backseat Dancers - A Canadian Buffoon Adventure
Canadian Buffoon's Vacation - PTR/mini TR
Canadian Buffoon European Vacation
Just a silly little TR - run away!



1977 - offsite 1987 - offsite 1992 - offsite 2005 - POR (never going offsite again!!!) 2009 - ASMu
pkondz is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #148
dvc at last !
DVC Member 2006!
 
dvc at last !'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York State
Posts: 2,152

You all amuse me -
or maybe I am easily amused !
__________________
'95-ASM~'97-CR~'02-GF~'06-SSR~'06-OKW~
'07-OKW~'07-BWV~'08-OKW~'09-HHI~'09-BLT~
'10-BCV'11-BCV~'11-VWL
'12-AKL~ '12-OKW~'13-OKW~'13-BCV~'14-OKW~
dvc at last ! is online now  
Old 08-26-2012, 11:24 PM   #149
monymony3471
Finally got a chance to come back and crack this thing
Where did you find those set of ears?
My mamma Jamma is gonna hurt!
 
monymony3471's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Constant state of chaos
Posts: 6,988

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwheatl View Post
Mony, disappointing but kind of funny about the fruit. When Brian and I went to DLParis, we had a lunch that came with fruit and chips. We didn't finish eating at the time, and left an apple and a bag of chips in a Disney bag, along with some partially used napkins. They were sitting in the basket of the scooter Brian had rented, and we left them there while we went on a ride. We came out, and someone had stolen the bag. I would have loved to have seen their faces when they found out they had stolen our leftovers and garbage.
I can see if it was already thrown out, because then the statement is already made, we do not want this anymore. ANY place else, HANDS OFF! And I mean that. Do not go touching MY STUFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc at last ! View Post
I did it - I read all 10 pages and I enjoyed what you had to say.

Thanks! I know what its like trying to catch up with other's TRs. Don't I Nebo?

I would have been done sooner but, my computer is old and slow,
(my children think I need a new and improved computer
- not yet I say !),
I went grazing in the kitchen.
Saw the leftover lemon meringue pie and Pinot Grigio from when my girlfriends were visiting,
the leftover BLT's from dinner -
(we have a a few gazillion tomatoes from the garden)
and the gazillion donuts that my niece brought over this evening (she works at a bake shop) and I shared them with the neighbors - told my husband to take them to work tomorrow.
Decided to have a small amount of the Pinot.
Then I had to hear about the Bills game from hubby.
Anyway -

I thought you were gonna say you ate all of that! I get it, distractions kept nagging at you when you are trying to READ! How rude!

Congrats to you - I wish you the best.
Hi, Tim.
A few Leo's here, too. They are stubborn and brilliant.
Glad Zack is fine.
We had the same problem with the dentist when our son was a child.
Both children did the ortho and they have fab teeth. I do not know if the experience he had as a child at the dentist made a difference or not, but
he is so attentive to teeth. They both have beautiful smiles.
Thanks for sharing the pics of your family. Your family is handsome.
Your Mother is fortunate to have you.
That is very sweet of you to say cause I feel blessed to have her, even though sometimes it is hard to deal with her stuff.
monymony3471 is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #150
monymony3471
Finally got a chance to come back and crack this thing
Where did you find those set of ears?
My mamma Jamma is gonna hurt!
 
monymony3471's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Constant state of chaos
Posts: 6,988

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkondz View Post
Just a note. If you're driving along a highway and it's all water. You're doing it wrong.



That is why we pack oars.
It's like the siren call from the sea, is it?

Reminds me of Odysseus

Okay, the last time I did that was about 30 years ago... I don't remember having to pay to drive on the beach. How's you're pickled memory on that?

Wasn't allowed back then or it was because of the 10's of thousands of kids all over the place, you pick.

Was it hoping people would stop driving on it? Poor beach.

Sure makes me look like a horrible teacher right?



That would hurt. I personally avoid hit chicks.

But what do you know of hit clips???


Were the kids packed in totes too?

Yes in the stow n go!

I have this vision of the adults just chucking their bags aside and jumping in, fully clothed. No waiting!

We literally talked about doing that those first two days got to 100 degress.

Ugh. Sorry that happened. Why can't people just behave? Did they all not have parents who taught them manners??



So not just the fruit, but the tote was gone too. Actually, that's kinda weird. Grab the first thing you see, maybe?



Okay, standing by with bated breath.
People amaze me, I am way to trusting especially at home, but not anymore! As you will soon find out.
monymony3471 is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: