Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 12:17 PM   #31
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
Yay - a new thread!!! Now I feel caught up again!!! Great job as always, Pas!!

If you'd like to add our dates and our changes, we now have:

October 6-9 (BC/CR) Will change to CL for one or both once AP or GP discounts appear! One? Both? Can't decide.

January 26-Feb. 1 (Poly/BWI CL) Although I'm still grumpy about the Poly CL closure - next time!
Thank you!!!! Sarah is doing the trip list...I just cheated and copied and pasted The AP rates are taking FOREVER to come out! And it does stink about Poly CL in Jan....BUT Poly CL in Spring.....rehabbed rooms...no RPC, no Hawaii, ugh. I'll probably be at AoA...sorry I went off track there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Jeanetee .. just noticed the recap addition ... you are so sweet to include it ... thanks my friend!

Wait ...same brain here too ... I say digs too (after all I am a POP hostess!! ) and yes, most certainly the same age
and It's not the RC thread without your recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
Date changes for the RC trip??? I think January was the last date change for the RC trip....not going to work for me after all. I am pretty bummed about it, but that's the way things work out sometimes.
Maybe it will work out

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Fair is fair. It's a tie. We will have a sudden death match now.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:20 PM   #32
Lillian Gracey
Lady in Blue

I am here!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #33
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
Hi Pas

I think there is a MNSSHP on the 28th.....we are doing the one on the Sunday Sept 30th....only because in my mind I am trying to rationalize less crowds I'm thinking it's a Sunday, and maybe the locals will have their kiddos at home to be rested for school Monday Morning! I think a Friday party might be crazier crowd-wise..... so the 30th it was for us! Hope you get to the party, it would be a blast for your kiddos...... I even think Amandaw might be hitting up the 30th party too, we where talking about meeting up for QS at CHH in MK before the party starts getting into fullswing....I haven't heard from her for awhile, so I'll have to check and see if the plan is still the same
Marie, glad you found us! We have a 7am flight Monday morning so IDK if I want the kiddos up that late...I just hope I make it to the trip. I'm am certainly working enough to save the $$$
Old 07-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #34
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian Gracey View Post
I am here!
Hi Hannah!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:27 PM   #35
Lillian Gracey
Lady in Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Hi Hannah!
Hi Jeanette! I can't believe we're on our 4th thread now or is it 5th? I have lost track.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:29 PM   #36
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian Gracey View Post
Hi Jeanette! :wave1: I can't believe we're on our 4th thread now or is it 5th? I have lost track.
me too....it's my 3rd and step has done at least 3 I am sure....where is she??? She can clarify...marie is a charter member, she would know, or the kookster
Old 07-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #37
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Same mind? Must be! I think I must've lost my Brain Library Card though because I never bother checking it out -- too afraid of the late fees for failing to return it on time. *cough*Ford was pressie when I was a wee one.*cough* Disco? Disco. Oh my. I'll just stick with ELO's Eeeeeevil Woman.... Eeeeevil Woman. Good luck getting that outta my head today!

All of this talk of MNSSHP has me jonesin'. Hubs and I talked it over: if USCIS messes us around with the interview date, we're just going to push the trip earlier or later if we can. We don't wanna miss the Halloween party. I've already got my Gryffindor costume ready to go.

Yeah, who are we missing? Get on over here, ladies!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #38
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Quote:
me too....it's my 3rd and step has done at least 3 I am sure....where is she??? She can clarify...marie is a charter member, she would know, or the kookster

Hey, I was around when we were thinking up names for the very first one (DISers wanted to call us hotel changes and I said, oh, no it must be resort changers. ) , but don't think I ever posted on the thread becasue I was too embarrased back then...maybe I did once or twice, but definitely not a regular.

Old 07-19-2012, 12:48 PM   #39
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
Hey, I was around when we were thinking up names for the very first one (DISers wanted to call us hotel changes and I said, oh, no it must be resort changers. ) , but don't think I ever posted on the thread becasue I was too embarrased back then...maybe I did once or twice, but definitely not a regular.
That's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Same mind? Must be! I think I must've lost my Brain Library Card though because I never bother checking it out -- too afraid of the late fees for failing to return it on time. *cough*Ford was pressie when I was a wee one.*cough* Disco? Disco. Oh my. I'll just stick with ELO's Eeeeeevil Woman.... Eeeeevil Woman. Good luck getting that outta my head today!

All of this talk of MNSSHP has me jonesin'. Hubs and I talked it over: if USCIS messes us around with the interview date, we're just going to push the trip earlier or later if we can. We don't wanna miss the Halloween party. I've already got my Gryffindor costume ready to go.

Yeah, who are we missing? Get on over here, ladies!
Deena & Sarah will check in soon (I hope) and Sheila...we need Sheila,Sep, Heather, Amanda,Mama Linda, padawans.... Magic is sans internet so hopefully when she gets home...we need to PM everyone. So if I missed anyone, 3 messages are better than none...

Now that song in in my had too
Old 07-19-2012, 12:51 PM   #40
LuvLuvLuv
DIS Veteran

I'm here!!!! I'm on my lunch with the iPad!! I hope to be back in the action soon! Move date is August 30th, and I hope to meet up with many of you!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:57 PM   #41
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLuvLuv View Post
I'm here!!!! I'm on my lunch with the iPad!! I hope to be back in the action soon! Move date is August 30th, and I hope to meet up with many of you!
Glad you made it Deena!!! You must be in super relocation mode!!!! We miss you!
Old 07-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #42
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
So who's making the first change???? KOOK?
First the new thread looks Great!

Second I was almost the first to make a change......why ?.......Jet Blue got rid of my early morning flight to Disney.......

I was tossing around the option of leaving a day earlier and staying at AOA for a night but Bob did not like that idea ok but another day at BWI is not really in the budget

Anyway we decided the later flight may work out better we can sleep a little later and not be as tired when we get to Disney, we can take advantage of the free breakfast at the hotel we stay at the night before our flight and we can still spend a little time in our room before heading over to DHS to see the Osbourne Lights

Now I just have to cancel the lunch ADR I made as if we land at 1:25pm, No way we will make a 1:15 ADR at Cap't Grille

I am thinking now BW Pizza for lunch ? And late dinner at Kouzzina's once we return to BWI

Hope everyone's day is going better than mine.... I hate bumps in the road !

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 07-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #43
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
First the new thread looks Great!

Second I was almost the first to make a change......why ?.......Jet Blue got rid of my early morning flight to Disney.......

I was tossing around the option of leaving a day earlier and staying at AOA for a night but Bob did not like that idea ok but another day at BWI is not really in the budget

Anyway we decided the later flight may work out better we can sleep a little later and not be as tired when we get to Disney, we can take advantage of the free breakfast at the hotel we stay at the night before our flight and we can still spend a little time in our room before heading over to DHS to see the Osbourne Lights

Now I just have to cancel the lunch ADR I made as if we land at 1:25pm, No way we will make a 1:15 ADR at Cap't Grille

I am thinking now BW Pizza for lunch ? And late dinner at Kouzzina's once we return to BWI

Hope everyone's day is going better than mine.... I hate bumps in the road !
Hi Sheila

So you don't think you'll make it to your lunch ADR from up in the clouds Yummy pizza!!! Will you have park hopper...maybe stroll for CS at world showcase...at least you get free breakfast before flying out
Old 07-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #44
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:

SO......since you've been waffling...just a teeny bit.....and you have all that Tidy Bowl inspiration

I know you can do it my friend I didn't say thank you, you are too sweet

You win the bronze!
I dutifully accept with great pride the prize bestowed upon me and will attempt to uphold the principles and values said prize represents. If ever I cannot perform my duties, I shall pass along the duties and responsibilities of bronze to jennyjinx3.

Quote:

So I copied this from Kook (she won't mind)

HEY! HOLD ON HERE! That ribbon looks just like one I once posted, but, I don't mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k&a&c'smom View Post
Thanks for the link to your new digs, Jeannette!! Wonderful job, as always. I'm still technically a resort changer - switched from BC to YC just a couple weeks ago. Granted, not much of a change.
I think that was a great change. May I asked what prompted you to change to the nautical nonsense next door?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
kook - in a selfish way, I don't want you to change. I'm looking into an AKV 1 BR for spring and would love a first hand report!
Are you looking at Jambo or Kidani? The main difference is that Kidani has two bathrooms and Jambo has one. Jambo is in the main AKL building and Kidani is about a half mile away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
Yay - a new thread!!! Now I feel caught up again!!!
HA! Just wait an hour
Quote:
I think that Christine would be our resident (bean) thread counter.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #45
Jungle Cruiser
DIS Veteran

Oh dear, I am so late. Jeanette, thanks for putting the list up for me! I am fine, but had a bit of an accident today. I have neuropathy in my feet from all the chemo. I have been known to stumble, but I always catch myself, until this afternoon. I did a face plant on the sidewalk outside of the hair salon where I get my hair cut. Long story short, I am sooo lucky, have a scraped and banged up chin, cuts on my palm and sore wrist. Went right over to my oncolgists office and had the nurses look at me (one of the few benefits of cancer, you can always be seen right away!), they cleaned me up and made sure I was okay. Just sore and scraped up. I look like I was in a fight

So excited about the new thread. Please, please let me know about any changes. So far there are some close calls, my vote is for KOOK to change first, who is with me?!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: