Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #16
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
You are fast Jen! Didn't even get a chance to PM everyone.....

4th place

She's is not He is too much....
I hope I am not giving the impression I am in front of the computer all day!! I am doing other things while the Dis is on the counter!! HONEST!!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:22 AM   #17
k&a&c'smom
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the link to your new digs, Jeannette!! Wonderful job, as always. I'm still technically a resort changer - switched from BC to YC just a couple weeks ago. Granted, not much of a change.
*1996 Dixie Landings * 1998 Boardwalk Inn * 1999 Polynesian * 2000 Polynesian * '01 HRH * '02 GF * '03 AKL & BC * '04 Poly/AKL & Poly/BWI & POR * '05 AKL/Dolphin & POFQ * '06 Poly/GF & Christmas at the GF * '07 GF & HRH/BWI/WL/YC/GF & GF * '09 Poly/AKL & WL & GF * '10 AKL/GF & RPR/BC/GF *'11 GF & BC * '12 HRH/PBH & YC/GF * '13 GF/PBH
Thnx WDWKOOK! Forever in our hearts, JungleCruiser
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #18
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

I'm here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Daniel wanted me to post that he has decided that his sister is the Backson. I can't say he's wrong either!
I LOVE this! Sounds like something one of my boys would say!

I've been meaning to ask you...are you interested in setting up a meet or do you just want to leave it chance?

I'm sure we will cross paths in the lounge. We're pretty easy to spot with the 3 stair-step matching boys and a toddler girl who is usually attempting to go in the opposite direction as everyone else.

kook - in a selfish way, I don't want you to change. I'm looking into an AKV 1 BR for spring and would love a first hand report!
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

Old 07-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #19
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
I hope I am not giving the impression I am in front of the computer all day!! I am doing other things while the Dis is on the counter!! HONEST!!
That's how I do it too!
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

Old 07-19-2012, 11:30 AM   #20
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Hi Jeanette!! And all my RC Peeps!!

New thread looks great!!

It's been a very busy day at work .... didn't realize we had a new home ... and Jeanette just notice you sent me a text ... thanks!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #21
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the heads up Pas.
Hi to all our smiling RC peeps!

TY Kook
Trip planning is half the fun! Ad astra per aspera ~Ginny~
Old 07-19-2012, 11:39 AM   #22
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Now that I'm on a real gadget ... thanks for our new digs, we've got the best hostess EVER!

Cheers to our lovely Pas!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #23
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Not my Princess....

So I copied this from Kook (she won't mind)

Oh yes, the princess.

I got a ribbon!!!!

Quote:
I do love that song....'the backson the backson we don't like the backson' But no not Lilyana!
Yes. She puts puts holes in socks and digs up gardens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post

Is this like when you first get into your hotel room and you run around checking everything out??

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
I'm here!

I LOVE this! Sounds like something one of my boys would say!

I've been meaning to ask you...are you interested in setting up a meet or do you just want to leave it chance?

I'm sure we will cross paths in the lounge. We're pretty easy to spot with the 3 stair-step matching boys and a toddler girl who is usually attempting to go in the opposite direction as everyone else.

kook - in a selfish way, I don't want you to change. I'm looking into an AKV 1 BR for spring and would love a first hand report!
We will be he 6 loud Italian New Yorkers. I definitely want to meet up though!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post

New thread looks great!!

It's been a very busy day at work .... didn't realize we had a new home ... and Jeanette just notice you sent me a text ... thanks!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #24
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I do love that song....'the backson the backson we don't like the backson' But no not Lilyana!
That's what I'm saying...our Precious baby Princess...
Quote:
Is this like when you first get into your hotel room and you run around checking everything out??
And jump on the bed!!!! YAY!!! You found us!!! I don't want the family getting separated :grouphug;

Quote:
I'm not...I just sit here and let the house get torn apart....children, must feed the children

Quote:
Originally Posted by k&a&c'smom View Post
Thanks for the link to your new digs, Jeannette!! Wonderful job, as always. I'm still technically a resort changer - switched from BC to YC just a couple weeks ago. Granted, not much of a change.
You are one of us....

Attention all, the Queen of the Grand Floridian is in the house!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
That's how I do it too!
We all do! My DH would beg to differ.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post

New thread looks great!!

I hate when work gets in the way! Glad you made it I posted your recap on pg. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Thanks for the heads up Pas.
Hi to all our smiling RC peeps!
Hope you like the new digs!

Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 07-19-2012, 11:48 AM   #25
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Now that I'm on a real gadget ... thanks for our new digs, we've got the best hostess EVER!

Cheers to our lovely Pas!
We must be the same age (don't worry I'll never tell) or we share the same brain....I called it our new digs too So did k&a&c'smom.....we are ALL sharing a brain

Quote:
Yes. She puts puts holes in socks and digs up gardens.
Hey wait, so do I...maybe she is MY daughter

Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*

Last edited by pas130; 07-19-2012 at 12:10 PM. Reason: re-read the post
Old 07-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #26
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Yay - a new thread!!! Now I feel caught up again!!! Great job as always, Pas!!

If you'd like to add our dates and our changes, we now have:

October 6-9 (BC/CR) Will change to CL for one or both once AP or GP discounts appear! One? Both? Can't decide.

January 26-Feb. 1 (Poly/BWI CL) Although I'm still grumpy about the Poly CL closure - next time!

Quote:
Quote:
YES SHE IS!!! You have no idea how much of a Backson she is lol
Too funny!!! Our oldest son is very into theater, and his current production is Winnie the Pooh - the Musical, which starts tomorrow. Can't tell you how much Backson talk is going on in our house! Can't get that or "Very Merry Unbirthday" (we're going as Alice characters to our first MNSSHP and the boys' costumes arrived yesterday) out of my head!
Disneyland (x many), Polynesisan (x many), Beach Club (x many), Boardwalk (x3), Yacht Club, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge (x2), Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans French Quarter, Dolphin, Coronado Springs (x3), Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans-Riverside, All Star Sports, All Star Music, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, 2013 Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and 5K

January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL, GF, BWI!)
April 2015: Easter Weekend at VWL!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #27
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I hate when work gets in the way! Glad you made it I posted your recap on pg. 1
Jeanetee .. just noticed the recap addition ... you are so sweet to include it ... thanks my friend!

Quote:
We must be the same age (don't worry I'll never tell) or we share the same brain....I called it our new digs too
Wait ...same brain here too ... I say digs too (after all I am a POP hostess!! ) and yes, most certainly the same age

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #28
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Quote:
That stinks Christine! Don't forget the date changes for the RC trip too.

First place Sis!!!

followed very closely by Nana Chrissy...same time a tie perhaps
Date changes for the RC trip??? I think January was the last date change for the RC trip....not going to work for me after all. I am pretty bummed about it, but that's the way things happen sometimes.

A TIE!!! Yes, it was a tie!!! We posted at the exact same time - but, Dani's did come through first so she must have hit submit a second before I did...YEAH for Dani!!

Last edited by Minnie&Nana; 07-19-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #29
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
Date changes for the RC trip??? I think January was the last date change for the RC trip....not going to work for me after all. I am pretty bummed about it, but that's the way things work out sometimes.

A TIE!!! Yes, it was a tie!!! We posted at the exact same time - but, Dani's did come through first so she must have hit submit a second before I did...YEAH for Dani!!
Fair is fair. It's a tie. We will have a sudden death match now.

pixarmom That's awesome!!! Since we are all home sick, we watched Winnie The Pooh in the infirmary.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #30
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Hi Pas

I think there is a MNSSHP on the 28th.....we are doing the one on the Sunday Sept 30th....only because in my mind I am trying to rationalize less crowds I'm thinking it's a Sunday, and maybe the locals will have their kiddos at home to be rested for school Monday Morning! I think a Friday party might be crazier crowd-wise..... so the 30th it was for us! Hope you get to the party, it would be a blast for your kiddos...... I even think Amandaw might be hitting up the 30th party too, we where talking about meeting up for QS at CHH in MK before the party starts getting into fullswing....I haven't heard from her for awhile, so I'll have to check and see if the plan is still the same

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: