Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #2296
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Hey MM ... no WHINING!!! I say you and me join Ginny and go back to school next weekend!!

Ginny ... your Dining plans sounds perfect .... always wanted to eat at Jiko, and your last one .... party for the senses ...
Thanks, Janet!
We are taking our daughter and her fiance with us to the PFTS. Will be lots of fun!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #2297
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post

Ginny: TWO DAYS! Oh, those plans sound DIVINE! Can I hitch a ride in your purse, too? Linda already said I could come with her to Bluezoo. I so want to try Raglan Road. The pics of that bread pudding gets me drooling every time.
Thanks, Missout! We love Raglan Road, I am so looking forward to the evening.
Of course you can hitch a ride in my purse.

....Now I've got to get busy and pack....Will check in later RC friends!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2012, 10:45 AM   #2298
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Just found out that DD8 got her first real acting gig!

She auditioned last week and has been cast as a fairy/rabbit in a local production of The Velveteen Rabbit!!!!

She is going to be sooooo excited!!! (When I tell her after school)

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 10-01-2012, 11:01 AM   #2299
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
So because of a heavy duty car repair bill....a change!

Pop!!!!!!!! I offered ANY value, mod, swan/dolphin, even WL without snack room....the girls all want POP (even over LM room at AoA )
Besides being Pas' pretty princessses ... the girls have excellent taste. (remind them plenty of snacks in the food court).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Just found out that DD8 got her first real acting gig!

She auditioned last week and has been cast as a fairy/rabbit in a local production of The Velveteen Rabbit!!!!

She is going to be sooooo excited!!! (When I tell her after school)
Candace ... that is awesome!!! She will make a beautiful fairy/rabbit princess. Congratulations to her and you all!! You must be very proud!

Quote:
Good, I'm glad to hear it. How was Friday's marching band for Sam?
Thanks Miss for remembering ... Sam's been having fun with it .... our game was friday and saturday their school hosted several other competition band, so we got to see them all perform ... the bands are amazing and creative. So hope Sam decides to join the competition band next year as it will help with the transition to the big HS with being with a great music program and great group of kids.

Quote:
You mean, you didn't accidentally "lose" that book? Heebie-Jeebies! The remnants of hub's squueeeeshed spider is STILL on our driveway. We need some rain, it's staring at me every time I walk past down to the sidewalk for school runs.
So right ... but I never studied those pages the rest of the year! P.S. I also hate centipedes!! Now that's another story!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 10-01-2012, 11:05 AM   #2300
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Thanks, Janet!
We are taking our daughter and her fiance with us to the PFTS. Will be lots of fun!
Now Think I need to hitch a ride with you!! LOTS of FUN and raising of glasses to your DD and future DSIL!!

TY Kook!
Old 10-01-2012, 11:06 AM   #2301
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Good Morning RCers!!! Another beautiful day at Lake Tahoe .... so wonderful to get out of the 100 degree weather down in the valley ... Sept had 27 days over 90!

Janet the 10K was great ... such a beautiful walk!!! The views are amazing!! And I'm not even sore this morning!!!

Melissa hope you got into the doctor this morning and you are feeling better. And good bye to MIL ... I'm sure that will help!

Miss E see you at the Blue Zoo!!!

Candace I think all BC sounds wonderful!!! I love being able to walk to 2 parks ... especially since we spend most of our time at either Epcot or HS! One more thing .... congrats to your DD for her part in the production! She's going to be so excited!
Old 10-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #2302
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Thank you guys!!! I can't wait to tell DD, she has been waiting since Thursday to find out!

We are very proud of her, she's such a go-getter!

Oh, and the WDW accounting department transferred my money between reservations in record time, they must be used to dealing with my accounts...

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 10-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #2303
babyberger
DIS Veteran

I'll catch up with everyone latter but just wanted to say thank you for the well wishes. Got into the surgeon this morning and he was able to relieve some of the pain, but I go back in a week to schedule surgery... Now that is going to have to work around my Disney trips!!!! DH is being amazing and taking the day to take care of me as yes MIL GONE GONE GONE!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 10-01-2012, 11:38 AM   #2304
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
I'll catch up with everyone latter but just wanted to say thank you for the well wishes. Got into the surgeon this morning and he was able to relieve some of the pain, but I go back in a week to schedule surgery... Now that is going to have to work around my Disney trips!!!! DH is being amazing and taking the day to take care of me as yes MIL GONE GONE GONE!!!!

Feel better!

Should be easier now that MIL is gone!

PAST TRIPS:
Old 10-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #2305
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Melissa ... happy that the doc was able to relieve some of your pain and with MIL gone relieved some more, right? :

Sit back and enjoy the TLC by your DH. And yes, surgery must be planned around Disney!!

TY Kook!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #2306
Janet B
DIS Veteran

A shout out to Pas' Prince Charming today....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!

May you get ALL your birthday wishes today!!

TY Kook!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #2307
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
A shout out to Pas' Prince Charming today....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!

May you get ALL your birthday wishes today!!

Ditto from me ....
Old 10-01-2012, 04:19 PM   #2308
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Ditto from me ....
And.... Me, too!!

Brian celebrating:

Old 10-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #2309
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Trying to catch up a bit....working backwards of course

Jeanette - add me to the bday wishes

Janet - DH and I talked and hopefully the surgeon will agree to wait and do the surgery while the kids are on Christmas break which would be perfect, we will have already done our Oct and Dec trip, but then will have a month to recover/heal until we go again. And EEEWWWWW about the spider! I don't mind them, but that is still gross.

Candace - congrats to DD!!! Way to go!!! I can't wait to hear how she reacted!

Linda - glad you are escaping the heat and enjoying Lake Tahoe. I have always wanted to go there. My brother used to ski there all the time, but I never went.

Ginny - your plans sound wonderful! I am so jealous of all of it! Hopefully when my kiddos are older DH and I can enjoy F&W and the signature dining!!!

Miss - darn those houses and their needs, lol!! I am sure you will figure out a perfect time to get back to Disney

Wine school - count me in on the home schooling I just said to DH that I have earned a glass if wine to tonight

Oh and you know how there is a first time for everything.....I got to experience smelling salts today!! I didn't handle the pain of the procedure to good and was very dizzy and nauseous and obviously the surgeon thought I was going down, because out came the smelling salts! That was a shock to system I'll never forget I seriously couldn't see straight for a few minutes after that.

Hope everyone else is having a less "exciting" Monday

Melissa

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 10-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #2310
basketlacey
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone! I am sitting by SAB with a piρa colada in hand! I have some live food updates on a dining thread so if you see those and see that I say I was drinking a strawberry daiquiri, well ya I was LOL! Anyway, we love our resort. Our room is perfect. We are in a GV, 4th floor with 2 queens and a day bed and a full balcony! Our view is awesome and we can see the lake and boardwalk off to the side. The weather has been spotty but it's Disney so we are having fun anyway! :-)

]Disney trips:6/2003: ASMo;11/2005: Offsite;10/2009: Offsite;11/2010: POR;11/2011 - AKL;10/2012 - BC; 10/2013 - WL/BWI; 2/2014 - FWC/Disney Cruise - Magic/CR; 4/2014 - CBR; 7/2014 Dolphin/OKW
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: