Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #1756
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

pas You are the greatest, sis.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #1757
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Happy Monday Peeps!! and life is good.... Pas is BACK in the HOUSE!! with new addition to the family... love your new furbaby!! Happy the kids are liking school, that Bree is doing well and now it's just you, Brian and Nancy ... life is indeed good ... love ya too

Melissa … that’s an adorable pix of your DD!!

Jenny …. Love the shirts!! And a terrific job are thinking of a fast one for your DD about the shirts! (And it sounded perfectly legit.) The girls are going to flip tomorrow when you tell them!!

Marie ….Very happy your hubby arrived safely ... pretty soon its your turn to say goodbye .... can't wait to see you photopass pix of your parasaling!!

Candace .... Happy 4,000+!! And another app for my iphone ... already have the DIS, but didn't know about photobucket ... thanks! (and your furbaby is so cute!!)

Kook ... love the pix of the orange birds ... and it was great finally bein able to see in a pix ...(since I missed seeing you in August )

Sheila, Candace & DetTigsGal ... hope you guys weathered the storm okay. My MIL and SIL are in Brooklyn .. they are okay thank goodness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
All the scrap booking talk has me looking around at cabinet after cabinet of supplies that I've bought .... and how many scrap books have I done ..... NONE!!! But I sure have a lot of cute stuff!
OMG ... there is another just like me!! I have all the stuff and NEVER has put a book together!! Always said I would when Sam was out of elementary school ... now she's in 9th grade ... as you can tell I take my time on these things ... ... Think I'll just go digital ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
Hi guys! I've been away in NC and then doing work, work, work since I've been home and my head is spinning. I'm glad I had a chance to day to get caught up with you all. I haven't been doing much new DIS-ing. Taking a much needed break before I start finalizing our March trip. Our overnight MNSSHP is in just a couple weeks so that will be fun.

Janet B: Yes, I suggest a photo book. And you're right, my photobook of Wyoming/Idaho took me 5 hours to make. I was exhausted. I hope DS is doing ok. And glad Sam is keeping her chin up. The band sounds like a great way for her to make lots of new friends (and keep the old ).
Hi Magic!! We missed you too!! At some point, would love to see your pix!! Sam is doing better than I thought she would and DS is doing okay. Thanks for asking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
It's official..DS11 & I are going in January

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
We are still technically undecided. We say AoA and Poly and then we say what about WL and BC? How about Pop? Then he says...AKL I can't stay there. It's like being in Siberia lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
If you, janet, and I coordinate dates at least....danimal will have company for the rides!!!!!! and I'll take him to US/IoA with us!!!
sounds good to me!!

A big hello to Sarah, Christine, Ginny, Padawans .. and everyone else I've missed!!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: POP Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!

Last edited by Janet B; 09-10-2012 at 10:55 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-10-2012, 10:49 AM   #1758
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Okay Jeanette and Janet , who is gonna baby swap with us in AK for EE and KRR?
Old 09-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #1759
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hey Dani, I'll help out....Sam and I will get to play with Lily ... then we can do single rider line too ... and really get our EE fix on.

I'll send Sam with you on KRR and I can watch Lily!! (we will see if there are any ducks to play with ... )

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: POP Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #1760
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
So....I almost blew the surprise last night!! I took the picture of our t-shirts on the Ipad and didn;t delete it, DD6 was browsing the pictures last night and saw it!! My DH said her face went from confusion to lit up hope and she said to him "Daddy Daddy look at these!!! What are these shirts???" He said he looked at them and quickly deleted the pic and she grabbed the Ipad and ran off with it to look for it again. When she couldn't find it again she came to me and asked me all about them. It broke my heart but I told her I was just playing around with an APP that lets you place your own name in the picture. Her face just dropped and she said "Oh.....I thought maybe there were for us for real".

Whoo boy...can;t wait for tomorrow!! Finally can tell them! We will get them from school near the end of the day and have the shirts waiting for them on their seats in the van. I tried to talk DH into us wearing ours into the school but he didn't go for it!

I will try and keep updates here when we are there....hey a few minutes of being on the Dis per day never hurt anyone right!!!

WOW!!! You're good! Must have been hard...I would've for sure...I can't hold a secret to save my life....although I AM NOT telling DS11 about January.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Helloooooo ladies! Happy, mellow Mondays all around...
Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend? I've missed quite a few pages!
-------------

Pas: Yaaaaay, you're back! Now, we just need to get you to stop playing football, what with you tearing your tendons and all. You always keep us in suspense... good or bad. I'm so glad Bree likes kindergarten! The new furbaby is abso-freakin'-lutely adorable! Have the kiddos gone gaga over her already? (I'm so happy you adopted too -- we got ours from a foster which picked her up from a high-kill shelter in Indiana. She's a total nutso (in a good way) but she's a complete doll.)
Miss Nancy is the new House Princess!!! We are loving her....

And for the record....I'd like to say itwas rugby...much tougher sport...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Yikes! That was some fast thinkin'.
Can't wait to hear what they say when they find out tomorrow!!
Me too Me too

Quote:
pas You are the greatest, sis.
So are you!!! And DH LOVES ya and thinks youre kids are great SOOOOOOO......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Happy Monday Peeps!! and life is good.... Pas is BACK in the HOUSE!! with new addition to the family... love your new furbaby!! Happy the kids are liking school, that Bree is doing well and now it's just you, Brian and Nancy ... life is indeed good ... love ya too
Pas BIRTHDAYPALOOZA AT THE POLY NEXT AUGUST>>>>>>

Or WL, GF, BC

LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE ALL MY GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:17 AM   #1761
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Okay ladies, I am going to get a little sappy here!! I am feeling the Poly euphoria setting in....

Thanks you for welcoming me here way back when I was contemplating my move from POR to the Poly. I can't believe it's time to go back already, and time has flown by with you awesome ladies to talk to everyday! You all really are a supportive and loving bunch! I am so glad to know you all!

Jen

BTW Jeanette I love your pooch! She is adorable!!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #1762
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'll take Lily over either ride...all day every day...but I think I'll be fighting DH over her Don't forget Bree is still too small too...ice cream for the little Princeses!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Okay ladies, I am going to get a little sappy here!! I am feeling the Poly euphoria setting in....

Thanks you for welcoming me here way back when I was contemplating my move from POR to the Poly. I can't believe it's time to go back already, and time has flown by with you awesome ladies to talk to everyday! You all really are a supportive and loving bunch! I am so glad to know you all!

Jen

BTW Jeanette I love your pooch! She is adorable!!
Thanks Jen .....I agree this is ONE HAPPY PLACE with FAB PEEPS!!!!!

Yourself included....yep now I am in a good way
Old 09-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #1763
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Okay so we can get one big ol' baby swap going on! DS has his GAC so we don't take long! And after we ride I will send you on with Danimal while I stay with the . Oh man, all of us in Disney. I hope the World is ready for us.

Jeanette Tell Brian we loved you guys just as much! Seriously you guys were one of the highlights of my trip. It was nice to sit and talk with normal people instead of my family.

Janet I will gladly take Sam! Just warn her she is guaranteed to get SOAKED with us. It never fails!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:40 AM   #1764
Jungle Cruiser
DIS Veteran

Happy Monday everyone

Beginning to be busy with pre-WDW appointments and errands. Can't believe we will be there in a week from now

pas, so good to see you posting! Any chance you and DS will be there is early January?!!

jenny, quick thinking! You must be bursting with excitement. Not only over the trip, but the surprise for the girls When do you leave, Wednesday AM? So excited to meet you and missoutandabout at the BC!!!

Dani, sounds like you have many sitters for Lily next summer. BUT I am always happy to fly down to WDW to take care of a little Princess

Hope everyone is well. Busy day here, but I will be back later
Old 09-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #1765
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

I knew I cut something out in my frantic chop-job post on the previous page...

Melissa: Your DD is BEAUTIFUL! What a cutie-pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Cruiser View Post
jenny, quick thinking! You must be bursting with excitement. Not only over the trip, but the surprise for the girls When do you leave, Wednesday AM? So excited to meet you and missoutandabout at the BC!!!
Me too! Can't wait to meet you both.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:50 AM   #1766
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Okay so we can get one big ol' baby swap going on! DS has his GAC so we don't take long! And after we ride I will send you on with Danimal while I stay with the . Oh man, all of us in Disney. I hope the World is ready for us.

Jeanette Tell Brian we loved you guys just as much! Seriously you guys were one of the highlights of my trip. It was nice to sit and talk with normal people instead of my family.

Janet I will gladly take Sam! Just warn her she is guaranteed to get SOAKED with us. It never fails!
Normal, huh?????

Brian was pleasantly surprised that I my "computer friends" are so nice....and he really enjoyed hanging with you and Danimal He also knows everything there is to know about you all....whether he likes it or not. When I mentioned January he asked who was going I said Janet, and ...he stopped me at Janet, and agreed I should go I really wanted to go for F&G, but August would really make more sense with school, and Brian wants to go when we can swim swim swim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Cruiser View Post
Happy Monday everyone

Beginning to be busy with pre-WDW appointments and errands. Can't believe we will be there in a week from now

pas, so good to see you posting! Any chance you and DS will be there is early January?!!
It's looking like it will be January 9th to 13th....before I book it, I want to be sure 4 nights away is OK wth DH....so it might just be until the 12th...how long will you be there after NYE

Next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #1767
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Just a quick hello!!! I will hopefully catch up latter this evening with this chatty bunch hope everyone is having a magical Monday

Melissa

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 09-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #1768
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Just a quick hello!!! I will hopefully catch up latter this evening with this chatty bunch hope everyone is having a magical Monday

Melissa

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Melissa
Old 09-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #1769
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Jeanette love the dates you picked for January!!! We'll have so much fun!! As of now my flights are for Jan 7th and returning on Jan 21st but those are sure to change ....

Jeanette, Janet and Dani .... I like Sarah's idea about flying down to help watch little ones but I think I should come too!!! After all the rule is one adult per child and with all those kiddos you're going to need a couple of extra nannies!!! Christine you paying attention here????
Old 09-10-2012, 12:22 PM   #1770
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Jeanette love the dates you picked for January!!! We'll have so much fun!! As of now my flights are for Jan 7th and returning on Jan 21st but those are sure to change ....

Jeanette, Janet and Dani .... I like Sarah's idea about flying down to help watch little ones but I think I should come too!!! After all the rule is one adult per child and with all those kiddos you're going to need a couple of extra nannies!!! Christine you paying attention here????
All the grandmas are welcome, honorary and otherwise. Christine I have an empty bed in my room.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: