Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 10:08 AM   #1726
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Cruiser View Post
pas, shall I scold you for cutting off the cast?!!! Seriously, it is good to see our RC Queen back. Glad to hear Bree likes kindergarten, how about everyone else, happy with school? The dog, so cute. The kid's must be over the moon!
Everyone is glad to be back at school....even HRH who doesn't like school! The poor puppy doesn't have a moment to herself....but I don't think she minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
Jeanette: I sure hope you are feeling better soon. Miss you. Love that new puppy!!
Missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been teetering on doing an overnight trip....and I have been watching January airfares

Has Deena posted???? Last I texted her she was returning the Moving van....and was an OFFICIAL FLORIDA RESIDENT

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 09-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #1727
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Hahahahahaha! I feel good about our trip, though I will admit to thinking about, and pricing out AKL CL instead of the YC portion of the trip....but I think DH would

Perhaps AKL CL will have to wait until Feb 2014...a possible split with WL CL....yes, I have already thought about this.
It's gonna be a fun time until April....

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Jeanette glad you are back to posting! Love the new fur baby!!!

I really love my new branch. It really is awesome, but I am hearing that I may have a hard time getting vacation next year. They don't go by seniority. They give full timers first pick and part timers get the rest. I have FIVE weeks of vacation to take. They can't tell me I can't have any time in the summer, I have a kid in school. I know this would easily be won if I took it to HR but I'd hate to do that. For now I'm just planning and trying not to stress. I think we are going to do 8 nights AoA with DDP and 7 nights at Poly with no DDP (TA rate).
Five weeks of vacation.....oh wow!!!!!!! Glad youre happy sis!!!!!!!! You'll get time off!!!! Maybe just a few date tweaks perhaps....

AoA looks so cool!!!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #1728
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Jeanette glad you are back to posting! Love the new fur baby!!!

Magic It was SO much fun. A real great end to the summer, and a nice way to feel like we were in Disney, even if only for a couple of hours. When we were walking out to the car I got so sad.

I really love my new branch. It really is awesome, but I am hearing that I may have a hard time getting vacation next year. They don't go by seniority. They give full timers first pick and part timers get the rest. I have FIVE weeks of vacation to take. They can't tell me I can't have any time in the summer, I have a kid in school. I know this would easily be won if I took it to HR but I'd hate to do that. For now I'm just planning and trying not to stress. I think we are going to do 8 nights AoA with DDP and 7 nights at Poly with no DDP (TA rate).
So glad that you are in a better work environment now!!!! I bet it makes a world of difference.

Your split sounds great!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
It's gonna be a fun time until April....

Five weeks of vacation.....oh wow!!!!!!! Glad youre happy sis!!!!!!!! You'll get time off!!!! Maybe just a few date tweaks perhaps....

AoA looks so cool!!!!
I know that now that your back, it will only add to the fun!

No really, I am pleased with our current arrangements.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 09-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #1729
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So glad that you are in a better work environment now!!!! I bet it makes a world of difference.

Your split sounds great!!!!!

I know that now that your back, it will only add to the fun!

No really, I am pleased with our current arrangements.
It really does! I mentioned to my boss that I liked her perfume and when I came in Thursday she had a note taped to my computer with 2 sample vials of the perfume. She is such a kind woman. I think she may be the last normal manager left with the company in my region.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #1730
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Everyone is glad to be back at school....even HRH who doesn't like school! The poor puppy doesn't have a moment to herself....but I don't think she minds

Missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been teetering on doing an overnight trip....and I have been watching January airfares

Has Deena posted???? Last I texted her she was returning the Moving van....and was an OFFICIAL FLORIDA RESIDENT
January trip .... am I correct in thinking it might be when some of your RC family is there!?!?
Old 09-09-2012, 11:12 AM   #1731
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It really does! I mentioned to my boss that I liked her perfume and when I came in Thursday she had a note taped to my computer with 2 sample vials of the perfume. She is such a kind woman. I think she may be the last normal manager left with the company in my region.
Dani-That was very nice of her. I am so glad your work situation is better.

TY Kook!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:25 AM   #1732
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Sarah, I just looked at the RCers upcoming trips....I need to update my crazy changes...no doubt I'm a card carryin' RCer.

10/3-10/8-BWI/CL

11/6-11/9 YC/CL

...And to clarify my confusing plans, DD is at BC. Last week she decided she'd really love SAB, if possible. Since BWI and BC are so close, it works out fine.
Her new job=very little vacation time, but we'll have a lots of fun Sat/Sun!

TY Kook!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #1733
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!!!
Old 09-09-2012, 12:25 PM   #1734
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

MY sweetheart made it safe and sound across the pond he said it was an uneventful flight, so that is good! He got no sleep on the plane, so he'll be tired tonight counting down the days until he's home....13 to go!

Miss Out and about: CONGRATS on your green card!!!

PAS: your new fur baby is precious!

LINDA and all our RCer Grandparents: Happy Grandparents day!

I am going to dinner tonight to a tepanyaki restaurant, much like my favourite TEPPAN EDO.....it's called Japanese Village.....celebrating my friends bday. It should be a nice night

have a happy Sunday everyone!

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
Old 09-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #1735
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

4000th post!!!

Oh my! I'm a chatty one, aren't I???

Couldn't have my 4000th post anywhere but "home".

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 09-09-2012, 01:05 PM   #1736
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:

4,000!!! Congrats!!
Looking forward to your next 4,000 friendly, helpful, and informative posts!

TY Kook!
Old 09-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #1737
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Okay RC family, I need some advice. I am not paying for anyone to come with us next year. I just refuse to do it. Now, if nobody comes with us I am in a bad situation. Danimal won't have anyone to go one the bigger attractions with and he won't go alone. Also, we won't be able to do much in the water parks. I would just pay to bring my mom, but I don't think my dad would want her to go without him again. What would you do?
Old 09-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #1738
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Quote:

WOW! You are chatty! I remember when I hit my 2000 post and was ahead of you! now you have lapped me twice! it's ok, we LOVE hearing your chit chat it wouldn't be home without our chatty Candace

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
Old 09-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #1739
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Miss all of you SO much.....

Thanks Candace!! Your kitten is SO cute!!!!

If I could only get some rest

Glad I am not the only RCer that has done that...not my best idea...

LOVE the princess pic of your DD

Thanks Marie!!!! You're trip is SO close

Miss you too Sheila!!!

Missed you too Mama

KOOK!!! A Kook pic!!!!!! You made my day!!! Yeah my foot was swollen so I released some pressure...got a lecture and a fancy spaceboot....still hurts, but I'll live

Kiddos are super happy a school...Bree is loing kindergarten, and DS3 is loving the time alone

I also have exciting news,

A new addition to the Pas family....we adopted her yesterday, she was rescued from a lab in Virginia

She is the sweetest girl in the world

I am back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah! Jeanette is Back!

Great that Bree loves Kindergarden and DS 3 now gets Mommy all to himself!

The puppy is so cute now your Family s complete

Hi to everyone else

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 09-10-2012, 06:30 AM   #1740
pas130
DIS Veteran

Ohhhhh I have a dis app...woohoo..sorry ladies finally got a real phone...just need to figure it out LOL

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: