Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #1711
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3
Just popping in...

Melissa: Is that your DD?? TOO CUTE!!

Hi to everyone else....hope you are all having a fabulous weekend
Yep! That was DD a year and a half ago! She is such a ham

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 09-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #1712
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Melissa-Such an adorable dd!

Jeanette-How are you doing? We miss you!

Jenny-Those are amazing T-shirts. What fun!

Candace-Your kitty has a surprised look. Cute!!

Kook-Loved the Orange Bird photos.

Marie-Hope time flies, you'll be at WDW soon.

I think I've got most of the details worked out for upcoming trips. The Oct one is pretty easy, the Nov, a little more complicated. Working on a Florida wedding while you're in Michigan is a tad challenging.

Can I ask a question of the RCers? dd and fiance will check out of the Beach club, and then want to relax by the pool that afternoon. Will they be able to get wristbands ok? Will they be able to use the lounge? They are planning to leave the resort probably around 4pm.
Thanks for your input, help!

TY Kook
Trip planning is half the fun! Ad astra per aspera ~Ginny~
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #1713
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne

I think I've got most of the details worked out for upcoming trips. The Oct one is pretty easy, the Nov, a little more complicated. Working on a Florida wedding while you're in Michigan is a tad challenging.

Can I ask a question of the RCers? dd and fiance will want to relax by the pool during the afternoon after checking out of the Beach Club. Will they be able to get wristbands ok? Will they be able to use the lounge? They are planning to leave the resort probably around 4pm.
I am not sure about the lounge but everything I am reading is that many people use Stormalong bay after check out and even use the showers at the gym ( which is closed right now), so I would imagine they won't have a problem at all. I'll be there next weekend and can confirm that for you

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 09-09-2012, 08:44 AM   #1714
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
I am not sure about the lounge but everything I am reading is that many people use Stormalong bay after check out and even use the showers at the gym ( which is closed right now), so I would imagine they won't have a problem at all. I'll be there next weekend and can confirm that for you

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Thank you! I know they will love SAB, they are so looking forward to a relaxing day of sun and swim.

TY Kook
Old 09-09-2012, 08:45 AM   #1715
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post

Can I ask a question of the RCers? dd and fiance will check out of the Beach club, and then want to relax by the pool that afternoon. Will they be able to get wristbands ok? Will they be able to use the lounge? They are planning to leave the resort probably around 4pm.
You have until midnight on your departure day to use all resort facilities.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #1716
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
You have until midnight on your departure day to use all resort facilities.
Thanks for this!

TY Kook
Old 09-09-2012, 09:32 AM   #1717
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
yikes Jeanette!! Hope you come back soon...we miss you!
Miss all of you SO much.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Loving Photobook on iPad! Much better than having to pull out the lap top to upload pics!!!

Don't think I ever posted pics of our kitten....here he is!!

Feel better soon Jeanette!!
Thanks Candace!! Your kitten is SO cute!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
miss you! Hope you feel better soon!
If I could only get some rest
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Jeanette I hate to admit I cut off my own cast once before as well Hang in there, you have to have some good luck coming your way! Try to take care of you!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day
Melissa
Glad I am not the only RCer that has done that...not my best idea...

LOVE the princess pic of your DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
Jeanette Hoping life calms down and you can join us again soon! We definitely luv and miss you lots!
Thanks Marie!!!! You're trip is SO close

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Sitting here waiting for a storm to hit and catching up on my reading. Hope everyone has a nice weekend and Jeanette I hope you sure feeling better, we miss our leader
Miss you too Sheila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Jeanette sure do hope that life calms down for you soon .... all your followers sure do miss our RC Queen.
Missed you too Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Everyone misses you, Jeanette

You poor thing, up at 0330 AND working without your cast Did you get a bad itch or something? What are we going to do with you? How is everyone adjusting to the new school year and kindergarten?
KOOK!!! A Kook pic!!!!!! You made my day!!! Yeah my foot was swollen so I released some pressure...got a lecture and a fancy spaceboot....still hurts, but I'll live

Kiddos are super happy a school...Bree is loing kindergarten, and DS3 is loving the time alone

I also have exciting news,

A new addition to the Pas family....we adopted her yesterday, she was rescued from a lab in Virginia

She is the sweetest girl in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post

I am back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 09-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #1718
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Miss all of you SO much.....

Thanks Candace!! Your kitten is SO cute!!!!

If I could only get some rest

Glad I am not the only RCer that has done that...not my best idea...

LOVE the princess pic of your DD

Thanks Marie!!!! You're trip is SO close

Miss you too Sheila!!!

Missed you too Mama

KOOK!!! A Kook pic!!!!!! You made my day!!! Yeah my foot was swollen so I released some pressure...got a lecture and a fancy spaceboot....still hurts, but I'll live

Kiddos are super happy a school...Bree is loing kindergarten, and DS3 is loving the time alone

I also have exciting news,

A new addition to the Pas family....we adopted her yesterday, she was rescued from a lab in Virginia

She is the sweetest girl in the world

I am back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back Jeanette!!!!! I was so excited to see your name pop up on the boards!

Hope everything has calmed down for you!!!

Your new fur baby is sooooo cute!!!!! Congrats on the new addition!!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 09-09-2012, 09:47 AM   #1719
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Welcome back Jeanette!!!!! I was so excited to see your name pop up on the boards!

Hope everything has calmed down for you!!!

Your new fur baby is sooooo cute!!!!! Congrats on the new addition!!!
My DS brought me the laptop...I think they are also worried

The last thing I planned on was a new furbaby...but it's like she has always been here...and she loves to snuggle...so it's just what I need

Old 09-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #1720
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
My DS brought me the laptop...I think they are also worried

The last thing I planned on was a new furbaby...but it's like she has always been here...and she loves to snuggle...so it's just what I need
So, what are the current plans for your April trip???? Any changes???

I've had a few....

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 09-09-2012, 09:58 AM   #1721
Jungle Cruiser
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone ! Been a busy few days, just read about 5 pages of the thread trying to catch up!

Grumpy Grandma, what a talented lady you are! Your daughter's apartment must look amazing.

jenny, the tee shirts are so cute. Just curious, how are you packing without the girls knowing? Must be a bit of a challenge? Are you excited?!!!

missoutandabout, congratulations of your DH's green card. That must be a huge relief to have that done. So, "now that your husband has his green card, what are you going to do?"!!!

padawans, when are you moving over to BC CL? We will be there from 9/17 to 9/28. It would be fun to meet!

mousemommy cute kitten!

KOOK, great Orange Bird pictures! And the lovely lady is pretty special also!

babyberger, what a cute princess! I don't think we will cross paths. We are driving, expect to get there around lunch time on Monday. I assume you will be gone by then?

pas, shall I scold you for cutting off the cast?!!! Seriously, it is good to see our RC Queen back. Glad to hear Bree likes kindergarten, how about everyone else, happy with school? The dog, so cute. The kid's must be over the moon!

Minnie&Nana

Hi to everyone I missed.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:58 AM   #1722
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI.2, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Hi guys! I've been away in NC and then doing work, work, work since I've been home and my head is spinning. I'm glad I had a chance to day to get caught up with you all. I haven't been doing much new DIS-ing. Taking a much needed break before I start finalizing our March trip. Our overnight MNSSHP is in just a couple weeks so that will be fun.

jennyjinx3: Happy belated B'day and Anniversary. Enjoy your trip! Please post the shirt pic for us.

Jungle Cruiser: Loved the Poly pic. I could see my room 3406 balcony and now I want to go back...

disneydreamin247: The $1.99 kids deal at Rainforest is awesome. Hope it was lotsa of fun and hope it calmed your WDW jones.

Gwynne: You'll enjoy the deluxe room at BWI for your entire stay!

WDWKOOK: back atcha. I am going over to your WL TR now... Let us know when the BLT is done!

babyberger: I love my long weekend trips. Enjoy yours!!! I hope you can get these plans together with the ever-changing 40th bday party.

basketlacey: Congrats on getting your plane tickets! And for such a great price.

Grumpy Grandma: What a great compliment on your decorating talent. How cool!

Missoutandabout: Wow! Congrats on the green card! What a day that must have been for you guys! The Fastpass+ test will be fun. Enjoy. We did Dumbo with morning EMH 3 times in a row in August. No lines early. BTMRR and the epecially the Parade sounds really cool.

chimo2u: I hope the next couple weeks fly by without your "better half". Then it's off to the Magic!

Janet B: Yes, I suggest a photo book. And you're right, my photobook of Wyoming/Idaho took me 5 hours to make. I was exhausted. I hope DS is doing ok. And glad Sam is keeping her chin up. The band sounds like a great way for her to make lots of new friends (and keep the old ).

Padawans: OMG you are funny! Jump in to that cauldron of yuk and enjoy!!! Life's too short.

Mousemommy1: Great iPad photo bucket info. I love the pic our your kitten.

Jeanette: I sure hope you are feeling better soon. Miss you. Love that new puppy!!

sjs314: You've had some nasty storms up your way. Be safe!

Who did I miss...
Old 09-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #1723
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So, what are the current plans for your April trip???? Any changes???

I've had a few....
I'm still waiting for another change....from you

No official changes...but I was thinking AoA, BC, GF......also Poly, BWI, VWL....yeah there my be some changing....DMIL will definitely puppysit

Old 09-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #1724
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm still waiting for another change....from you

No official changes...but I was thinking AoA, BC, GF......also Poly, BWI, VWL....yeah there my be some changing....DMIL will definitely puppysit
Hahahahahaha! I feel good about our trip, though I will admit to thinking about, and pricing out AKL CL instead of the YC portion of the trip....but I think DH would

Perhaps AKL CL will have to wait until Feb 2014...a possible split with WL CL....yes, I have already thought about this.

PAST TRIPS:
Old 09-09-2012, 10:06 AM   #1725
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Jeanette glad you are back to posting! Love the new fur baby!!!

Magic It was SO much fun. A real great end to the summer, and a nice way to feel like we were in Disney, even if only for a couple of hours. When we were walking out to the car I got so sad.

I really love my new branch. It really is awesome, but I am hearing that I may have a hard time getting vacation next year. They don't go by seniority. They give full timers first pick and part timers get the rest. I have FIVE weeks of vacation to take. They can't tell me I can't have any time in the summer, I have a kid in school. I know this would easily be won if I took it to HR but I'd hate to do that. For now I'm just planning and trying not to stress. I think we are going to do 8 nights AoA with DDP and 7 nights at Poly with no DDP (TA rate).

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: