Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #301
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
oh, now that is a happening place, try not to get into to much trouble while you are there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY'S DREAMERS View Post
CIAO to everyone !
I’ve been thinking of my beloved AKL friends lots , even if I seem to be always-so-busy
and could not find a free moment to talk to you lately !
Here are my best wishes and hopes that everyone is doing well , and that you all are having a wonderful Summer time !
Here in Italy we have had some rough days ( dear MIL has been unwell again, she is much better now ) ; we also have had some unexpected events , like many more working days for me and an un-usual (and very expensive) “house-maintenance “. But , Thanks to God , both Marco and I are doing well ; it looks like health troubles … have left our house
( Fingers crossed ! ).

And now : the extra-super news ! In 3 days we are leaving home – heading towards Hawai’i !!
How does this sound ?
I myself cannot believe it ! though I REALLY need to start packing !! ( I always pack the very last days !)
This trip is so meaningful for us : we celebrate our 35 wedding anniversary and my 60 birthday !
The “Hawai’ian adventure” had been planned long before our past health problems - and now we are really thrilled that WE ARE REALLY GOING !!

Please , send good wishes our way !
while I’m posting for you a couple of photos which are so dear to me !

Here you see “Racheltori” and family in the lovely AKL lounge , with Marco and me

This one is from the “Boma & Jiko culinary tour” we took together : nice memories !

Wishes and warm thoughts to everyone heading towards WDW and our AKL : have a wonderful time ! Please , say CIAO !! to “my giraffe” , Judy , from me !!
Ciao , laura
I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!! Everyone has been missing you. Glad to hear you are doing well. Congrats on your upcoming trip! Have a fabulous, magical time!

Happy Anniversary to you and Marco -- 35 years - WOW!!

Happy Birthday to you!!

Stay well and please check in and let us know all about your trip!

Old 07-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #302
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
I say go for it.. Changing rooms is not all that bad, and they will move everything for you.
What Brandi said, Corinna!

Quote:
ok I have to share my new purchases...

Oooh, Aaah. NICE!!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #303
canwegosoon
I need an Orli six-pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmar067 View Post
..how is your son?
Heart condition boy is still under observation by his pediatric cardiologist- but last year they found his aortia enlarging to an alarming rate(due to puberty)- but they feel he has a little ways to go yet before they replace- he is still able to do everything except lift weights- he has been running/golfing and skiing.

5 cases a year Strep boy got his tonsils out and is cured!

They are both doing great and entering HS in Sept
I am thinking Easter 2013 and then maybe 2 more trips before college
Built a new home and enjoying it

Are you still teaching? DH? Hoping all is great
Old 07-25-2012, 04:10 PM   #304
YoYoAurora

Pity my DH! It's a looooong list
And now back to my usual ignore all schedule

Quote:
Ooh! Very nice. Congratulations.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:55 PM   #305
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:

Very nice .

Corinna
Old 07-25-2012, 04:58 PM   #306
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYoAurora View Post
Ooh! Very nice. Congratulations.
Thanks!

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 07-25-2012, 04:58 PM   #307
dgbg100106

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
Very nice .

Corinna
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
What Brandi said, Corinna!

Oooh, Aaah. NICE!!!
I knew you guys would understand!

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 07-25-2012, 05:03 PM   #308
dgbg100106

Kimmar did you notice that the TAG Fairy listened to you and posted on the Seven thread...

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 07-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #309
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
I knew you guys would understand!
I sure do. I really want the Disneyland Paris Retro Satchel, but they are so much more expensive then they are in the USA. This would set me back $387. I think I hold fire until I get to WDW and get the Nylon Sketch Back Pack instead.

Corinna
Old 07-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #310
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
Kimmar did you notice that the TAG Fairy listened to you and posted on the Seven thread...
Rather sweet!!

http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=3755

Old 07-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #311
wendypooh
Jambo Wildbunch Gang
Cajun Tinkerbell Princess
Tag Toggler
Loves kissing Tag Fairy butt ;)

Afternoon J's & K's - well, yeah, I'm watching it RAIN --- AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh good times!!! LOL -- other than that, gotta go buy DS's school uniforms, school starts in 2 weeks - I'm SOOOOO NOT ready - still trying to figure out if we can go see the little man............ it's pushing it with DS starting to school so soon and having to work around everyone's schedules!! I hope we can go though - if not a quick trip to the beach sounds like a plan!!!

Hope everyone is well - I'm MUCH better today - my sinuses aren't as bad right now, lets hope they stay that way!!!

Hugs to Everyone!!!

Quote:
I am sorry that you are having a rough time with your sinuses.

Corinna
Thanks Corinna!!!

Quote:
I'm in! (although I couldn't just donate $2! ) Thought this link was worthy of posting again.

For all you Service members do to ensure our freedom and for all the sacrifices you and your families make........ THANK YOU.

Sorry you didn't get more of a "break" between roommates.
Thanks Laura for reposting, somehow I missed it the first time around!!!

Quote:
My Dad is doing ok...He is hurting and down but I think he will make it. I am giving him some space right now but I talk to him nightly...
I hope you feel better soon!
Hugs to all of you - sending thoughts and prayers his way!! and I'm feeling better, thanks sweetie!

Quote:
.... my senility is showing....
ahhhhh hahahahaha - I might resemble that remark!

Quote:
...just wanted to share: my DSis and her DFam recently returned from a trip to Cali - a few days at DLR and a week or so at San Diego. Long story short, they travelled 3,000 miles just to NOT BE ABLE TO RIDE THE NEW CARS RIDE!!! It was broken for all three days while they were there. Plus, they didn't get to ride the 2 other ones either, since there was more than a 2-hour wait for each!
....okay, vent over.....
that stinks!!!!

Quote:
Looks like I will be heading to another Army base in a couple weeks
Quote:
Missouri this time. 9 days.
Quote:
oh, now that is a happening place, try not to get into to much trouble while you are there...
Where in Mo? DS is at Whiteman and for love of all things holy - it is BEYOND desolate....... if you can find "trouble" out there, you are a miracle worker!!! LOL -- have fun!!!!

Quote:
CIAO to everyone !
I’ve been thinking of my beloved AKL friends lots , even if I seem to be always-so-busy
Here are my best wishes and hopes that everyone is doing well , and that you all are having a wonderful Summer time !
Here in Italy we have had some rough days ( dear MIL has been unwell again, she is much better now ) ; we also have had some unexpected events , like many more working days for me and an un-usual (and very expensive) “house-maintenance “. But , Thanks to God , both Marco and I are doing well ; it looks like health troubles … have left our house
( Fingers crossed ! ).

And now : the extra-super news ! In 3 days we are leaving home – heading towards Hawai’i !!
How does this sound ?
I myself cannot believe it ! though I REALLY need to start packing !! ( I always pack the very last days !)
This trip is so meaningful for us : we celebrate our 35 wedding anniversary and my 60 birthday !
The “Hawai’ian adventure” had been planned long before our past health problems - and now we are really thrilled that WE ARE REALLY GOING !!

Here you see Laura -“Racheltori” and family in the lovely AKL lounge , with Marco and me

This one is from the “Boma & Jiko culinary tour” we took together : nice memories !

Wishes and warm thoughts to everyone heading towards WDW and our AKL : have a wonderful time ! Please , say CIAO !! to “my giraffe” , Judy , from me !!
Ciao , laura
Laura!!!!!! It's so good to hear from you!!!! Yes, we've all been thinking of you!!! How exciting to be going on your trip finally!!!! I hope it's a wonderful, amazing, relaxing time for you both!!!! Happy Birthday and congrats on your anniversary - 35 years is a wonderful accomplishment!!! Hugs Dear!!!

Quote:
hmmm, I have been known to do those kinds of things too!
too easy................... LOL

Quote:
Decisions, decisions, decisions. Our plan for our November vacation was a split stay with 4 nights at Boardwalk and 5 nights at Old Key West. We were planning to fly back home the Monday after Thanksgiving and neither of us has to go back to work until the Monday after this. The only day during our stay that MVMCP is on is the Sunday. Graham has no interest in going and it has kind of become a tradition that we have a really nice meal on the last night. So I have been wondering if I should just add a night to our vacation. We have the points to do so. Unfortunately there are no studios available at OKW for that date. We do have enough points for a One Bedroom and I am quite curious about this, but I wonder if it is worth moving rooms again for one night. What do you guys think?

Corinna
DO IT!!!!! Have Fun!!!

Quote:

AHHHHHH Perty!!!!!
Old 07-25-2012, 05:35 PM   #312
tiggrbaby
We must work harder to stay under the radar for this oneWe always bring our own inflatable noodle

Quote:
CIAO to everyone !
But , Thanks to God , both Marco and I are doing well ; it looks like health troubles … have left our house
( Fingers crossed ! ).

we celebrate our 35 wedding anniversary and my 60 birthday !

for you and Marco! Safe travels/happy anniversary/b'day!

Quote:
Beautiful!

DISboards 2104 Book Challenge: 16/40
DISboards 2013 Book Challenge: 36/35
Old 07-25-2012, 05:49 PM   #313
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Wendy,

Sorry about all the rain. We had lots of stormy days last week -- now we're just hot and dry again!

I don't know my trip details yet, other than the dates and the State!

Can't believe school is so close already. Our County goes back August 6th. It's kind of nice to finally NOT have any children in the public school system! Tori's classes at KSU start on her birthday, August 17th.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:02 PM   #314
dgbg100106

Quote:
I sure do. I really want the Disneyland Paris Retro Satchel, but they are so much more expensive then they are in the USA. This would set me back $387. I think I hold fire until I get to WDW and get the Nylon Sketch Back Pack instead.

Corinna
oh that one is pretty cool. I have the sketch large tote, which you can see in my scrolling pictures, but I want the new Harvey bag with Minnie and Mickey on it...

Have you seen the new one?

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 07-25-2012, 06:05 PM   #315
John's Mom
Jambo Wildbunch Gang
AKL Lover

Quote:
CIAO to everyone !
( Fingers crossed ! ).

How does this sound ?

Here you see Laura -“Racheltori” and family in the lovely AKL lounge , with Marco and me

Ciao , laura
Laura, congrats on your Hawaiian vacation! Hawaii is an amazing place to celebrate your anniversary and birthday. Relax and enjoy yourself. You deserve this trip.

Happy 35th Anniversary to you and Marco!

Happy 60th Birthday to you!

Best wishes for continued good health and a safe and magical trip!

Ciao Kathy!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: