Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #286
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel16 View Post
Good Morning west coast J's & K's! Good Afternoon east coast J's & K's!

Ann
Hey there!!

Old 07-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #287
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
Well I hope you have a good time, I don't have to be at another for a little while.
Missouri this time. 9 days.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #288
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher
Can't stay awake at night for the "hen parties"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
Looks like I will be heading to another Army base in a couple weeks
whaat?? I thought you weren't planning to do that again... or did JD enlist??

"Music... this is the favorite passion of my soul." ~ Thomas Jefferson
‎"Good wine is a necessity of life for me" ~ Thomas Jefferson

In memory of June. 09/04/06. "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone..."
Old 07-25-2012, 01:44 PM   #289
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher
Can't stay awake at night for the "hen parties"

It's afternoon check-in here on the AKL Lite Board! Js & Ks!

"Music... this is the favorite passion of my soul." ~ Thomas Jefferson
‎"Good wine is a necessity of life for me" ~ Thomas Jefferson

In memory of June. 09/04/06. "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone..."
Old 07-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #290
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel16 View Post
Good Morning west coast J's & K's! Good Afternoon east coast J's & K's!

Ann
Good morning! Well it's almost noon now in BC And the sun is shinning!
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 20-Sept 3 2014 Poly
Old 07-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #291
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmar067 View Post
...can you imagine? A BRAND NEW ride opens up and it's BROKEN??!?!? How lame is that? And it's not like they could just pop on over there any time they want....
That stinks. Unfortunately I am not surprised. Radiator Springs Racers is based on the ride technology that is used for Test Track. We all know how temperamental this is. DCA has another turkey of a ride. The Little Mermaid ride seems to be down more often than it is up and running.

Corinna
Old 07-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #292
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNO4TE View Post
whaat?? I thought you weren't planning to do that again... or did JD enlist??
Sorry to say, I don't think any branch of the U S Military would want JD!!!

This came up unexpectedly. I am still hoping that I will be working on the next phase (which should be happening shortly after F&WF!! ) - so I accepted this assignment to stay in their good graces!

Old 07-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #293
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Quote:
Missouri this time. 9 days.
oh, now that is a happening place, try not to get into to much trouble while you are there...

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 07-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #294
MICKEY'S DREAMERS

Bringing the WL to you one screensaver at a time

Wink NOT easy to find you ! :)

CIAO to everyone !
I’ve been thinking of my beloved AKL friends lots , even if I seem to be always-so-busy
and could not find a free moment to talk to you lately !
Here are my best wishes and hopes that everyone is doing well , and that you all are having a wonderful Summer time !
Here in Italy we have had some rough days ( dear MIL has been unwell again, she is much better now ) ; we also have had some unexpected events , like many more working days for me and an un-usual (and very expensive) “house-maintenance “. But , Thanks to God , both Marco and I are doing well ; it looks like health troubles … have left our house
( Fingers crossed ! ).

And now : the extra-super news ! In 3 days we are leaving home – heading towards Hawai’i !!
How does this sound ?
I myself cannot believe it ! though I REALLY need to start packing !! ( I always pack the very last days !)
This trip is so meaningful for us : we celebrate our 35 wedding anniversary and my 60 birthday !
The “Hawai’ian adventure” had been planned long before our past health problems - and now we are really thrilled that WE ARE REALLY GOING !!

Please , send good wishes our way !
while I’m posting for you a couple of photos which are so dear to me !

Here you see Laura -“Racheltori” and family in the lovely AKL lounge , with Marco and me

This one is from the “Boma & Jiko culinary tour” we took together : nice memories !

Wishes and warm thoughts to everyone heading towards WDW and our AKL : have a wonderful time ! Please , say CIAO !! to “my giraffe” , Judy , from me !!
Ciao , laura

Old 07-25-2012, 02:17 PM   #295
dgbg100106

Quote:
Sorry to say, I don't think any branch of the U S Military would want JD!!!

This came up unexpectedly. I am still hoping that I will be working on the next phase (which should be happening shortly after F&WF!! ) - so I accepted this assignment to stay in their good graces!
hmmm, I have been known to do those kinds of things too!

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 07-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #296
dolphingirl47

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Our plan for our November vacation was a split stay with 4 nights at Boardwalk and 5 nights at Old Key West. We were planning to fly back home the Monday after Thanksgiving and neither of us has to go back to work until the Monday after this. The only day during our stay that MVMCP is on is the Sunday. Graham has no interest in going and it has kind of become a tradition that we have a really nice meal on the last night. So I have been wondering if I should just add a night to our vacation. We have the points to do so. Unfortunately there are no studios available at OKW for that date. We do have enough points for a One Bedroom and I am quite curious about this, but I wonder if it is worth moving rooms again for one night. What do you guys think?

Corinna
Old 07-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #297
dgbg100106

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY'S DREAMERS View Post
CIAO to everyone !
I’ve been thinking of my beloved AKL friends lots , even if I seem to be always-so-busy
and could not find a free moment to talk to you lately !
Here are my best wishes and hopes that everyone is doing well , and that you all are having a wonderful Summer time !
Here in Italy we have had some rough days ( dear MIL has been unwell again, she is much better now ) ; we also have had some unexpected events , like many more working days for me and an un-usual (and very expensive) “house-maintenance “. But , Thanks to God , both Marco and I are doing well ; it looks like health troubles … have left our house
( Fingers crossed ! ).

And now : the extra-super news ! In 3 days we are leaving home – heading towards Hawai’i !!
How does this sound ?
I myself cannot believe it ! though I REALLY need to start packing !! ( I always pack the very last days !)
This trip is so meaningful for us : we celebrate our 35 wedding anniversary and my 60 birthday !
The “Hawai’ian adventure” had been planned long before our past health problems - and now we are really thrilled that WE ARE REALLY GOING !!

Please , send good wishes our way !
while I’m posting for you a couple of photos which are so dear to me !

Here you see “Racheltori” and family in the lovely AKL lounge , with Marco and me

This one is from the “Boma & Jiko culinary tour” we took together : nice memories !

Wishes and warm thoughts to everyone heading towards WDW and our AKL : have a wonderful time ! Please , say CIAO !! to “my giraffe” , Judy , from me !!
Ciao , laura

laura, so glad you found us and checked in... Have a wonderful trip to Hawaii and please share your adventures upon your return and heres to staying healthy and happy!

Ciao!

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 07-25-2012, 02:20 PM   #298
dgbg100106

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
Decisions, decisions, decisions. Our plan for our November vacation was a split stay with 4 nights at Boardwalk and 5 nights at Old Key West. We were planning to fly back home the Monday after Thanksgiving and neither of us has to go back to work until the Monday after this. The only day during our stay that MVMCP is on is the Sunday. Graham has no interest in going and it has kind of become a tradition that we have a really nice meal on the last night. So I have been wondering if I should just add a night to our vacation. We have the points to do so. Unfortunately there are no studios available at OKW for that date. We do have enough points for a One Bedroom and I am quite curious about this, but I wonder if it is worth moving rooms again for one night. What do you guys think?

Corinna
I say go for it.. Changing rooms is not all that bad, and they will move everything for you.

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 07-25-2012, 02:21 PM   #299
dgbg100106

ok I have to share my new purchases...

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 07-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #300
dolphingirl47

Laura, I am glad that things are looking better and I hope that you have a wonderful time in Hawaii. Where in Hawaii are you going. We did the inaugural Hawaii cruise on the Disney Wonder in April and I have to say that Hawaii really got under my skin. I can't wait to go back.

Corinna
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: