Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #2431
tiggrbaby
We must work harder to stay under the radar for this oneWe always bring our own inflatable noodle
 
tiggrbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 3,792

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNO4TE View Post
Good morning, Js & Ks!

I think I had told you all that one of the hospitals Bob was in last year is having an Open House celebrating their 5th year in Richmond. There are Kindred Hospitals all over the country, but the one here was very new 18 months ago when he was sent there from ICU here in F'burg. They invited us to return to help in the celebration and I am canceling all my classes and private lessons tomorrow to take him. I got an email yesterday asking if I would speak at the Open House. So, amidst all my lesson planning, assignment writing, composition editing and general everyday "stuff" I am trying very hard to put together some notes so I don't forget the things we both want to say to these wonderful people.

I think Bob is as excited to get all dressed up tomorrow for the first time since January 16, 2011. Business casual is dressed up for him these days... He also wants to show off a bit for them. As hard as they all tried, they were not able to get him walking while he was there. At the end of his month at Kindred he could sit on the side of the bed and get into a wheel chair without passing out. He cannot wait to walk in that door using his walker. I can't wait to see him do it!
What an honor and you both deserve to shine after all your hard work!
__________________


DISboards 2104 Book Challenge: 34/40
DISboards 2013 Book Challenge: 36/35
tiggrbaby is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #2432
TruBlu
I was very excited to see how yummy it looks!
You can do what we do and go to BOTH!
I could have been contender.... instead, I'm just itchy
 
TruBlu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 10,682

Anybody heard from Kim?

I'm worried....

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards
__________________
2006-CSR 2007-POP, SSR 2008, 2009-POFQ 2010-Christmas with Mickey at AKL 2013-AKL
Me (Tracey) DH DS13 DS11


"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." -Captain Jack Sparrow





TruBlu is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #2433
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher
Can't stay awake at night for the "hen parties"
 
PNO4TE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 31,428

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
HOW EXCITING FOR YOU BOTH!! I know the hospital will be THRILLED to see the progress Bob has made! What an honor for you to be asked to speak!
Thank you, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypooh View Post
Morning J's & K's - hope everyone is well today!!! I've still got this horrid headache - feel awful - taking medicine, but, it's not helping much -- sorry to complain so much, but - what are friends for right............ LOL HUGS to all of you, I appreciate ALL of you -

Thanks Elin, not as much as I would like, but,..... it's just a headache!!!


Ohhh, how wonderful and exciting for you. I know you'll be great and it will be so nice for Bob to "show off" - he deserves too!!! Hugs!!
Oh, honey... there is NO such thing as JUST a headache. They can be just as debilitating as major issues! And thanks for the well-wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennsgirl762 View Post
Hi everybody! Hope all of you are well! I just want to say thank you all for this wonderful thread, without all of you and your help, I would have not known half the things I've learned, and especially about AKL. This was our first stay at AKL and by far our favorite resort! We had a wonderful trip in August and I cannot say enough great things about this wonderful resort!!
I am glad you had a great trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Hi J's & K's!

I've been keeping up but just don't have much to say.
We all have those times. just hold on... the need to speak will return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
This business trip is my *prelude to F&FW at WDW*!! I'm hoping the time flies!!
Me too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggrbaby View Post
What an honor and you both deserve to shine after all your hard work!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
Anybody heard from Kim?

I'm worried....
I was hoping for some news too.
__________________
Elin

"Music... this is the favorite passion of my soul." ~ Thomas Jefferson
‎"Good wine is a necessity of life for me" ~ Thomas Jefferson

In memory of June. 09/04/06. "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone..."
PNO4TE is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #2434
John's Mom
Jambo Wildbunch Gang
AKL Lover
 
John's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 3,909

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNO4TE View Post
Good morning, Js & Ks!

I think I had told you all that one of the hospitals Bob was in last year is having an Open House celebrating their 5th year in Richmond. There are Kindred Hospitals all over the country, but the one here was very new 18 months ago when he was sent there from ICU here in F'burg. They invited us to return to help in the celebration and I am canceling all my classes and private lessons tomorrow to take him. I got an email yesterday asking if I would speak at the Open House. So, amidst all my lesson planning, assignment writing, composition editing and general everyday "stuff" I am trying very hard to put together some notes so I don't forget the things we both want to say to these wonderful people.

I think Bob is as excited to get all dressed up tomorrow for the first time since January 16, 2011. Business casual is dressed up for him these days... He also wants to show off a bit for them. As hard as they all tried, they were not able to get him walking while he was there. At the end of his month at Kindred he could sit on the side of the bed and get into a wheel chair without passing out. He cannot wait to walk in that door using his walker. I can't wait to see him do it!
What exciting news for you and Bob! I'm sure you'll do a great job with your speech. Bob has come a long way and has made such great progress.
__________________
Kathy

John's Mom is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 07:48 AM   #2435
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,792

I just wanted to say good morning...

The issue that has been weighing heavy on my has come to an end.

Thanks for sticking with me...
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 07:50 AM   #2436
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,792

Here is the latest list of everyone visiting in 2012.
Just to keep a rolling year....

If you have any updates please let me know...

September
meg_twittles, 20th - 29th, AKL
dtstampz, 24th - 27th, AKL
Angel16, 24th - 29th, BC CL
dis1sttimer4, 26th - Oct 2nd, AKL
DiSnEyLvR76, 28th - Oct 5th, AKV Kidani
jenny105, 30th - Oct 7th, AKV Jambo House

October
dis1sttimer4, Sept 26th - 2nd, AKL
DiSnEyLvR76, Sept 28th - 5th, AKV Kidani
jenny105, Sept 30th - 7th, AKV Jambo House
Angel16, Sept 30th - 5th, AKL CL
miprender, 4th - 8th, WLV
suetoo, 6th - 12th, AKL Kidani VIllage
Missyrose, 6th - 12th, Jambo House
DisneyMom1983, 6th - 14th, AKV
PNO4TE, 7th - 14th, Dolphin
RachelTori, 7th, Art of Animation
DoryDorito, 7th - 13th, AKL
RachelTori, 8th - 12th, BCV
John's Mom, 10th - 14th, AKV Kidani
DisneyBride'03, 11th - 15th, still deciding...
TyRy, 12th - 14th - still deciding
RachelTori, 12th - 14th, Dolphin
RachelTori, 14th -17th, AKL-CL
rentayenta, 14th - 19th, SSR or THV
maryj11, 14th - 19th, CBR or AKL Still deciding.
TyRy, 14th - 20th, BWV
Karlzmom, 16th -26th, AKL
franandaj 17th - 18th, VWL
kaylie&laurensmom 17th - 21st, AKV CL
dolphingirl47, 17th - 21st, BWV
rentayenta, 19th - 24th, AKV
YoYoAurora, 20th - 27th, AKV CL
kaylie&laurensmom 21st - 25th. AKV CL (waitlisted)
sctigger, 21st - 17th, AKL
PrincessMer, 27th - 30th, AKL
AquaDame, 28th - Nov 3rd, Jambo House

November
AquaDame, Oct 28th - 3rd, Jambo House
anjalee6, 2nd - 5th, AKL
AquaDame, 3rd - 11th, Fantasy
Twoboysnmygirl, 5th - 8th, AKL
DaisynDonald, 6th - 15th, AKL CL
kerriemiller, 9th -17th, Jambo House
dolphingirl47, 10th - 17th, Disney Magic
jojo9610, 17th - 24th, Kidani Village
dolphingirl47, 17th to 21st, BWV
goofy4mykids, 17th - 27th, AKV CL
dolphingirl47, 21st - 27th, Old Key West
luvindisneyworld, 25th - 30th, AKL CL
John's Mom, 25th- 30th, Pop Century
franandaj, 25th - Dec 2nd, DCL


December
franandaj, Nov 25th - 2nd, DCL
scotlass, 1st - 15th, AKL
Tltorrez, 3rd - 15th, AKV Kidani
Pinkocto, 6th - 11th, OKW
jessc79, 6th - 14th, AKV
pilferk, 6th - 15th, AKV
kellyg403, 10th - 15th, AKL
pequele, 15th -27th, AKV Kidani
RachelTori, 20th -26th, Dolphin, Drinking to the End of the World

2013
January
swimchick1984, 5th - 13th, AKL CL
Trublu, 21st - 28th, AKL - Jambo House
franandaj 30th - Feb 4th, AKV

February
franandaj Jan 30th - 4th, AKV, Savannah View
franandaj 4th - 7th, BLT
Wendypooh, 9th - 14th, BLT
prodri1, 11th - 17th, Somewhere
wendypooh, 14th - 17th, Kidani
Athenna, 21st - 23rd, AKV
Athenna, 23rd - Mar 1st, AKV CL

March
Pinkocto, 16th - 19th, Jambo House CL

April
franandaj, 19th - 21st, VGC
missy120, 26th - May 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view

May
missy120, April 26th - 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view
t_daniels, 7th - 13th, AKL
Wendypooh, 18th -June 4th, Aulani
dolphingirl47, 20th - 27th, Disney Wonder West Coast Repositioning
dolphingirl47, 27th - June 2nd, Disney Wonder Alaska

June
wendypooh, May 18th - 4th, Aulani
Nutty4Disney, 2nd - 8th, AKV Kidani Village

July
sharon78, 8th-18th, AKL
Z28KatCar, 18th - Aug1st, AKL CL

August
Z28KatCar, July 18th - 1st, AKL CL
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise

Last edited by dgbg100106; 10-05-2012 at 10:13 AM.
dgbg100106 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 07:51 AM   #2437
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,792

Have you all seen these?





I bad want one of the pins..... Now I just need to figure out who is going to be therein October that I know..... hmmmm.
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 08:01 AM   #2438
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 7,377

Good morning everybody

Elin, that's so exciting for Bob and you, I hope the day goes well

Brandi, I'm glad the issue is over. I hope the stress is over as well.
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 08:08 AM   #2439
mla973
Counting the days until life in FL is a reality...
Of course I'm around *~*Snarky Purple Tagfairy*~*
 
mla973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Michigan - Too far from WDW!
Posts: 1,062

Staying at AKV for the second year in a row. We leave in 16 days! This time, we're staying DVC studio at Jambo House. Are there any special requests I can make? We did not reserve a savannah view. We had one last year and it was great... just decided to spend money on other things this time.

We'll probably be hanging at the Kidani pool most... we're taking our DS2 and my SIL, BIL and DN2 will be going as well.

I am so excited, I can barely stand it. I love WDW and miss it terribly from last year. We're thinking of buying at AKV so I'm hoping this trip will solidify the decision (we're renting points now).

Just wanted to say hi... we'll try to rock our lime green Mickey head to be easy to spot as a DISer.
__________________
21 trips to the World since 1994. 2 semesters on the WDW college program.
Me DH DS3 Scooter
mla973 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 08:17 AM   #2440
brunette8706
DIS Veteran
 
brunette8706's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,897

Hello All!

I just booked the AKL CL!

A few quick questions:

How is the food/offerings?

Any recommendations on room view?

As always THANK SO MUCH DISers!

Brunette

Is anyone else going to the AKL tomorrow?
__________________
brunette8706 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #2441
wendypooh
Jambo Wildbunch Gang
Cajun Tinkerbell Princess
Tag Toggler
Loves kissing Tag Fairy butt ;)
 
wendypooh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baton Rouge ~ GEAUX TIGERS!!
Posts: 8,021

Morning J's & K's - hope everyone is well today!! My sinus headache is FINALLY after 4 days GONE!!! Thank the Lord!!! Had a good night last night for DH's B-day - and got some REALLLLLLLY good news, but, I can't share it just yet!!!
I will SOON though!! Hope you ALL have a wonderful day!!



** KIM - hoping things are good with you and your DS - we're all praying for you all. Please update us when you can!!! Take Care!! HUGS



Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
I just wanted to say good morning...

The issue that has been weighing heavy on my has come to an end.

Thanks for sticking with me...
Thank Goodness for this news!!!! HUGS my friend!!! I'm happy for you!!
__________________
wendypooh is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #2442
sharon78
DIS Veteran
 
sharon78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 2,473

Thanks for the info on the thread. I never in a million years thought we would ever stay at AKL. It's been so out of our price range on our other trips so we are so excited about staying here. We have visited AKL before just to look around and to have eaten breakfast at Boma a few times.

I notice on the thread that there is a steam room and sauna has anyone used it there before? Also am I right that there is no additional charge to use them?

The dates we're going are 8th-18th July 2013 could you please add us to your list.
Many Thanks
The Stokes Family
__________________
DLP~1993 DLP~2002 WDW~2004 WDW~2007 DLP~2009 DLP~2009 DLC~2010 WDW~2013
sharon78 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 12:57 PM   #2443
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase
 
dolphingirl47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 27,681

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
I just wanted to say good morning...

The issue that has been weighing heavy on my has come to an end.

Thanks for sticking with me...
I am glad that this has come to a conclusion and hope that it had a positive outcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
Here is the latest list of everyone visiting in 2012.
Just to keep a rolling year....

If you have any updates please let me know...

September
meg_twittles, 20th - 29th, AKL
dtstampz, 24th - 27th, AKL
Angel16, 24th - 29th, BC CL
dis1sttimer4, 26th - Oct 2nd, AKL
DiSnEyLvR76, 28th - Oct 5th, AKV Kidani
jenny105, 30th - Oct 7th, AKV Jambo House

October
dis1sttimer4, Sept 26th - 2nd, AKL
DiSnEyLvR76, Sept 28th - 5th, AKV Kidani
jenny105, Sept 30th - 7th, AKV Jambo House
Angel16, Sept 30th - 5th, AKL CL
miprender, 4th - 8th, WLV
suetoo, 6th - 12th, AKL Kidani VIllage
Missyrose, 6th - 12th, Jambo House
DisneyMom1983, 6th - 14th, AKV
PNO4TE, 7th - 14th, Dolphin
RachelTori, 7th, Art of Animation
DoryDorito, 7th - 13th, AKL
RachelTori, 8th - 12th, BCV
John's Mom, 10th - 14th, AKV Kidani
DisneyBride'03, 11th - 15th, still deciding...
TyRy, 12th - 14th - still deciding
RachelTori, 12th - 14th, Dolphin
RachelTori, 14th -17th, AKL-CL
rentayenta, 14th - 19th, SSR or THV
maryj11, 14th - 19th, CBR or AKL Still deciding.
TyRy, 14th - 20th, BWV
Karlzmom, 16th -26th, AKL
franandaj 17th - 18th, VWL
kaylie&laurensmom 17th - 21st, AKV CL
dolphingirl47, 17th - 21st, BWV
rentayenta, 19th - 24th, AKV
YoYoAurora, 20th - 27th, AKV CL
kaylie&laurensmom 21st - 25th. AKV CL (waitlisted)
sctigger, 21st - 17th, AKL
PrincessMer, 27th - 30th, AKL
AquaDame, 28th - Nov 3rd, Jambo House

November
AquaDame, Oct 28th - 3rd, Jambo House
anjalee6, 2nd - 5th, AKL
AquaDame, 3rd - 11th, Fantasy
Twoboysnmygirl, 5th - 8th, AKL
DaisynDonald, 6th - 15th, AKL CL
kerriemiller, 9th -17th, Jambo House
dolphingirl47, 10th - 17th, Disney Magic
jojo9610, 17th - 24th, Kidani Village
goofy4mykids, 17th - 27th, AKV CL
dolphingirl47, 21st - 27th, Old Key West
John's Mom, 25th- 30th, Pop Century
franandaj, 25th - Dec 2nd, DCL
Trublu, 25th - Dec 2nd, AKL - Jambo House

December
franandaj, Nov 25th - 2nd, DCL
scotlass, 1st - 15th, AKL
Tltorrez, 3rd - 15th, AKV Kidani
Pinkocto, 6th - 11th, OKW
jessc79, 6th - 14th, AKV
pilferk, 6th - 15th, AKV
kellyg403, 10th - 15th, AKL
pequele, 15th -27th, AKV Kidani
RachelTori, 20th -26th, Dolphin, Drinking to the End of the World

2013
January
swimchick1984, 5th - 13th, AKL CL
franandaj 30th - Feb 4th, AKV

February
franandaj Jan 30th - 4th, AKV, Savannah View
franandaj 4th - 7th, BLT
Athenna, 21st - 23rd, AKV
Athenna, 23rd - Mar 1st, AKV CL

March
Pinkocto, 16th - 19th, Jambo House CL

April
franandaj, 19th - 21st, VGC
missy120, 26th - May 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view

May
missy120, April 26th - 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view
t_daniels, 7th - 13th, AKL
Wendypooh, 18th -June 4th, Aulani
dolphingirl47, 20th - 27th, Disney Wonder West Coast Repositioning
dolphingirl47, 27th - June 2nd, Disney Wonder Alaska

June
wendypooh, May 18th - 4th, Aulani
Nutty4Disney, 2nd - 8th, AKV Kidani Village

July
Z28KatCar, 18th - Aug1st, AKL CL

August
Z28KatCar, July 18th - 1st, AKL CL
Could you please add November 17th to 21st at BWV for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
Have you all seen these?





I bad want one of the pins..... Now I just need to figure out who is going to be therein October that I know..... hmmmm.
I so want the pin on the top right.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #2444
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 7,377

Quote:
Originally Posted by mla973 View Post
Staying at AKV for the second year in a row. We leave in 16 days! This time, we're staying DVC studio at Jambo House. Are there any special requests I can make? We did not reserve a savannah view. We had one last year and it was great... just decided to spend money on other things this time.

We'll probably be hanging at the Kidani pool most... we're taking our DS2 and my SIL, BIL and DN2 will be going as well.

I am so excited, I can barely stand it. I love WDW and miss it terribly from last year. We're thinking of buying at AKV so I'm hoping this trip will solidify the decision (we're renting points now).

Just wanted to say hi... we'll try to rock our lime green Mickey head to be easy to spot as a DISer.
Hi congratulations on your trip!

I hope the wait goes quickly
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #2445
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 7,377

Wendy how can you tease us like they! Can't wait to hear the news
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: