Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 10:39 PM   #2386
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
I can't wait to hear what you make of it. We loved our breakfast there.

It must have been amazing for the lucky people who witnessed the shuttle flying over either the Queen Mary or Disneyland, but having it fly over your house is awesome, too. Friends of ours live very close to WDW and they had the same experience the other day.

Corinna
Well sadly, it will just be me. Fran's hands are so bad she doesn't know if she could use utensils in front of other people, so she has declined. Two of the guys in the supper club are picking me up about 5 minutes and I'm riding with them. But I'm looking forward to getting out with some friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel16 View Post
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ALISON & FRAN!

Hope your having a great day!

Thank you. So far no news on the surprise except I walked in on him while he was on the phone. He got really quite and hung up quickly.

Ann
Thanks!

Can't wait to hear when you finally find out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggrbaby View Post
Happy Anniversary Alison and Fran!
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
Not spicy at all... Lots of great beer...
I wish you and David were coming out for that Oktoberfest event we talked about last year. I got my Dirndl the other day and took it to the tailor to have it altered. (My bust was too small ) I guess German lasses are lucky that way! I can't wait to wear it and eat all that food and ride the Matterhorn way too many times in a row!
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

Old 09-21-2012, 10:43 PM   #2387
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Well sadly, it will just be me. Fran's hands are so bad she doesn't know if she could use utensils in front of other people, so she has declined. Two of the guys in the supper club are picking me up about 5 minutes and I'm riding with them. But I'm looking forward to getting out with some friends.

Thanks!

Can't wait to hear when you finally find out!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

I wish you and David were coming out for that Oktoberfest event we talked about last year. I got my Dirndl the other day and took it to the tailor to have it altered. (My bust was too small ) I guess German lasses are lucky that way! I can't wait to wear it and eat all that food and ride the Matterhorn way too many times in a row!

I so wish we were coming out with both too.. when will it be this year?

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #2388
franandaj

Quote:
I so wish we were coming out with both too.. when will it be this year?
October 17, so far we only have one other couple going, last year we were a party of seven. But the two going are SOOOOO Psyched, it will still be fun (for me, I hope for Fran).
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

Old 09-21-2012, 10:54 PM   #2389
dgbg100106

Quote:
October 17, so far we only have one other couple going, last year we were a party of seven. But the two going are SOOOOO Psyched, it will still be fun (for me, I hope for Fran).
I will he in Texas with the family but I will be thinking about you...

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 09-22-2012, 06:25 AM   #2390
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
I am sorry that Fran was not well enough to join you, but I hope you still had a great time.

Corinna
Old 09-22-2012, 08:29 AM   #2391
dgbg100106

Good morning everyone...

I hope everyone has a great day.

I have been struggling this last week with something that has weighed heavy on me. It is small in the effect of the world, and I know others have more pressing issues and even life threatening problems, and mine is not...

No matter the outcome, David and I will survive!

Sorry I am so cryptic

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 09-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #2392
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.

Hi everybody I missed a lot yesterday.

Kim, prayers for your son of course.

Corinna, what a fabulous surprise! Are you going to be ok with the layout? I know you don't like the split baths.

Elin, hope you feel better super fast. Hope you have a fabulous time with your daughters

Ann, what a lovely first day!

Jen, hooray for booking the marathon! I hear it sells out quickly, is that right?

Brandi, I'm sorry things aren't the best right now. I hope everything works out

Kathy, I hope you're feeling better each day and that cough/sneezing goes away!

Linda, thanks for the domes! How's life treating you?

Alison, Happy belated Anniversary! Hope you had a fun dinner with your friends sorry Fran wasn't up to going.

Wendy, did you see the balloons? Any pictures?

Sorry if I'm missing anybody. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14, AKV/BCV 10/14, AKV CL 12/14

Last edited by Pinkocto; 09-22-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:18 PM   #2393
John's Mom
Jambo Wildbunch Gang
AKL Lover

Quote:
Good morning everyone...

I have been struggling this last week with something that has weighed heavy on me. It is small in the effect of the world, and I know others have more pressing issues and even life threatening problems, and mine is not...

Sorry I am so cryptic
Brandi, no matter how big or how small the problem, we're here for you.

Old 09-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #2394
franandaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
I am sorry that Fran was not well enough to join you, but I hope you still had a great time.

Corinna
Thanks, it was great! The food was all fantastic, but I couldn't stop thinking that everything was priced like we were at Disney. Maybe I don't get out enough, but $12-14 for drinks is what I pay at Disney, at most restaurants they are usually under $10.

Quote:
Good morning everyone...

Sorry I am so cryptic
I hope things get better for you.

Old 09-22-2012, 01:24 PM   #2395
TruBlu
I was very excited to see how yummy it looks!
You can do what we do and go to BOTH!
I could have been contender.... instead, I'm just itchy

{{HUGS}} Brandi, it doesn't have to be life-threatening to be important. I hope it all works out for the best.

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." -Captain Jack Sparrow

Old 09-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #2396
TruBlu
I was very excited to see how yummy it looks!
You can do what we do and go to BOTH!
I could have been contender.... instead, I'm just itchy

Alison, give Fran a big hug from me (her unknown DIS friend). Having been the "sick" one in my relationship for the last 10 years, I know how bad it sucks. Let her know she has many people in her corner cheering for her recovery!!! :cheer:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." -Captain Jack Sparrow

Old 09-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #2397
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Good morning everyone...

Sorry I am so cryptic
I hope that whatever burdens you will resolve nice and quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
Corinna, what a fabulous surprise! Are you going to be ok with the layout? I know you don't like the split baths
I am going to be OK. On our Hawaii cruise, I basically did not use our bathroom. I always showered up in the spa locker room and as I am usually out and about for most of the day, I used the public restrooms more often then our bathroom. I figured that I can cope with the split bathroom to clean my teeth.

Quote:
Thanks, it was great! The food was all fantastic, but I couldn't stop thinking that everything was priced like we were at Disney. Maybe I don't get out enough, but $12-14 for drinks is what I pay at Disney, at most restaurants they are usually under $10.
We found it a bit pricey, too at least by American standards, but because the food was so fantastic, it was well worth it. I am glad that you enjoyed it.

Corinna
Old 09-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #2398
tiggrbaby
We must work harder to stay under the radar for this oneWe always bring our own inflatable noodle

Brandi, I am sorry that you have been dealing with personal turmoil. I hope you are able to work through it soon!

DISboards 2104 Book Challenge: 42/40
DISboards 2013 Book Challenge: 36/35
Old 09-22-2012, 05:44 PM   #2399
wendypooh
Jambo Wildbunch Gang
Cajun Tinkerbell Princess
Tag Toggler
Loves kissing Tag Fairy butt ;)

Afternoon J's & K's - hope everyone is having a wonderful day!! It's gorgeous here, we saw the balloons, what an awesome site, they are beautiful!!! Been in the pool for a little bit now, getting ready for my TIGERS to play tonight.

Hugs my friends!!!

Quote:
Good morning everyone...

Sorry I am so cryptic
Hey Brandi - not sure what's up, but, know we're all here for you. I'm sending you lots of hugs and prayers that things work out. If you need an ear or shoulder, please text or call!!!!

**Kim, how are you doing today? How's your DS doing? Thinking of all of you!!

** Kathy, how are you doing? Did you pick up Erin this weekend? Hope things are good and that you're feeling better!!

** Alison, hope your dinner was nice, I'm sorry Fran wasn't feeling up to it! Hugs to both of you!!

** Pam, I'll post pics later of the balloons!! -- I've been having trouble with photobucket the last few days!!

Last edited by wendypooh; 09-22-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #2400
miprender
Michelle Boo Boo

Just stopping in to say hi

Kim... how scary about your son.

Quote:
Good morning everyone...

Sorry I am so cryptic
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: