Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2012, 12:43 AM   #91
tayalltheway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliS15 View Post
You guys are a very sweet couple.

I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you start feeling better very soon!

I can't wait to read more of your TR!
Thanks! Over the last week or so, I've actually started feeling pretty decent again. Hoping the flare-up is over for now!
1987 - WDW Visit in the Womb * 1990 - First WDW Visit * 1993 - First DLR Visit * March 1996 - Family Reunion at Treehouse Villas * March 1999 - Family Vacation at Treehouse Villas * March 2005 - One Day at MK with Friends * May 2008 - First Visit with then girlfriend (now wife) at POP * June 2010 - Disneymoon at Best Western LBV * Sept 2011 - Return to Disneyland at PP * May 2012 - Grand Prize WDW Radio Trip at POR Royal Room * November 2012 - Move to CA to become DLR locals!

Can We Move Here and Be Pancho’s Handlers? A Sept '11 Throwback Disneyland Trip Report
Duffy is Going to be ECSTATIC! a.k.a. Thank God She Was Jewish - May '12 WDW Trip Report
We Moved to Disneyland!! Now What…? Stories from New DLR Locals
Old 08-13-2012, 12:49 AM   #92
ktaggie
Mouseketeer

I am really enjoying your trip report. We were also married June 19th. Great day!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-13-2012, 05:53 AM   #93
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

Quote:
Welcome and thank you! I think you are our first reader from down under!
Hooray- glad to represent!

I'm sorry to hear about all the health problems you've had to deal with, never fun.

Your title is hilarious by the way- even more so because Duffy was not exactly ECSTATIC!

haha the orange bird is very much a simpleton- agreed

Sounds like a such a nice relaxing day so far, it's nice when it's not too crazy and you can just go with the flow.

Can't believe you got picked to be in the parade! So awesome
Can't wait to read all about the experience!
Old 08-14-2012, 12:29 AM   #94
tayalltheway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktaggie View Post
I am really enjoying your trip report. We were also married June 19th. Great day!
I think we can agree that it puts the rest of the days of the year to shame! Thanks for reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiesalad View Post

Hooray- glad to represent!

I'm sorry to hear about all the health problems you've had to deal with, never fun.

Your title is hilarious by the way- even more so because Duffy was not exactly ECSTATIC!

haha the orange bird is very much a simpleton- agreed

Sounds like a such a nice relaxing day so far, it's nice when it's not too crazy and you can just go with the flow.

Can't believe you got picked to be in the parade! So awesome
Can't wait to read all about the experience!
Luckily I'm feeling somewhat better, so hopefully we can start our next adventure sometime soon! Glad you like the title of the report. The second part will be explained soon-ish. Also glad you like the Orange Bird. I can't wait to get to the part of the report with the parade. Hopefully this week!
1987 - WDW Visit in the Womb * 1990 - First WDW Visit * 1993 - First DLR Visit * March 1996 - Family Reunion at Treehouse Villas * March 1999 - Family Vacation at Treehouse Villas * March 2005 - One Day at MK with Friends * May 2008 - First Visit with then girlfriend (now wife) at POP * June 2010 - Disneymoon at Best Western LBV * Sept 2011 - Return to Disneyland at PP * May 2012 - Grand Prize WDW Radio Trip at POR Royal Room * November 2012 - Move to CA to become DLR locals!

Can We Move Here and Be Pancho’s Handlers? A Sept '11 Throwback Disneyland Trip Report
Duffy is Going to be ECSTATIC! a.k.a. Thank God She Was Jewish - May '12 WDW Trip Report
Old 08-15-2012, 02:24 AM   #95
tayalltheway
DIS Veteran

Chapter 28
Thanks for Lunch, Stitch

Click here to read more.

Last edited by tayalltheway; 10-01-2014 at 07:55 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:18 PM   #96
PIRATEGIRL007
DIS Cast Member
OMG! I am about to jump up and down!
real technical words, aren't they!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayalltheway View Post
If you like “street meat,” there are lots of options on every corner, but the best in the city is at 52nd St and 6th Ave, The Halal Guys. Their gyro and chicken combo over rice puts all the other carts to shame.

]
I have actually had street meet from Halal Guys on one of our trips to NYC it is great. Thanks between that and the pizza now my lunch will taste like sawdust.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:31 PM   #97
tayalltheway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIRATEGIRL007

I have actually had street meet from Halal Guys on one of our trips to NYC it is great. Thanks between that and the pizza now my lunch will taste like sawdust.
Mmm, so delicious... Sorry to ruin your lunch, but I think we're all just gluttons for punishment if we're looking at Disney food before eating our own homemade lunches...

Old 08-16-2012, 01:15 AM   #98
tayalltheway
DIS Veteran

Chapter 29
Don’t Rain on My Parade

Click here to read more.

Last edited by tayalltheway; 10-15-2014 at 12:47 AM.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #99
PIRATEGIRL007
DIS Cast Member

I'm all caught up and ready for the next installment.

Backstage is so exciting, when we went back for the first time on our KTTK tour we literally went past a garbage compacter and I was still so excited I almost hyperventilated. It was so neat being back there and kinda dangerous b/c its so naughty to be in backstage areas! You have got to to KTTK and see the utiladors they are amazing.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #100
vassar36
Mouseketeer

great update!

BLT March 2014
AKL/VWL June 2013 BWV/VWL Nov 2012 AKV March 2012 BCV June 2011
POFQ-March 2010 , VWL -March 2009 POP- April 2008 WL - July 2007 POP- May 2006 Contempary-1970-1980's FW- in the 1980's
Old 08-16-2012, 10:20 PM   #101
tiffrobyn
Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming swimming swimming swimming.

Loving this trip report! I could *feel* your excitement when waiting in the car for the parade to start!
Old 08-17-2012, 01:41 AM   #102
tayalltheway
DIS Veteran

Chapter 30
Before the Parade Passes By

Click here to read more.

Last edited by tayalltheway; 10-15-2014 at 10:59 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:50 AM   #103
tayalltheway
DIS Veteran

Chapter 31
Pink Elephants on Parade

Click here to read more.

Last edited by tayalltheway; 10-15-2014 at 11:47 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #104
tayalltheway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIRATEGIRL007 View Post
I'm all caught up and ready for the next installment.

Backstage is so exciting, when we went back for the first time on our KTTK tour we literally went past a garbage compacter and I was still so excited I almost hyperventilated. It was so neat being back there and kinda dangerous b/c its so naughty to be in backstage areas! You have got to to KTTK and see the utiladors they are amazing.
Now I want to go backstage again on one of the tours! I would be so excited to see everything!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassar36 View Post
great update!
Thanks! Hope you like the last ones too. They're a little picture heavy, haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffrobyn View Post
Loving this trip report! I could *feel* your excitement when waiting in the car for the parade to start!
Glad you're enjoying it We were SO excited as you can see!

Old 08-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #105
PIRATEGIRL007
DIS Cast Member

i'm all caught up again.

BTW Duffy rocks. I was resistent like most at first thinking WDW was out to get more of my money (which I freely give them anyway it seems). But after my awesome M&G with him during MNSSHP in which he played secret agent with me (I was Agent P) and our MVMCP m&g in which he made DH act like grumpy since he had on a BaHumbug shirt and grumpy hat I had to start a Duffy collection. I might add the ears this trip, they are so cute.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: