DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2012, 06:53 AM   #331
HayGan
We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)
Papa Smurf Oh Papa Smurf!

Location: Steeler Country - PA!!!! Home of the World Champion PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. WDW
At the airport!
Yeah!!! Have a safe journey & a fantastic trip!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Next up:
Girls Only B-Day trip for F&WF - Oct. 2013, Turkey Day & 1st cruise! Nov/Dec. 2013
, Key West & BCV for the first time!!! May 2014
HayGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:42 AM   #332
Disjunky
New DVC Junkie

Officially 7 days. Ill be posting airport updates too. Lol
DVC member

August 2001, August 2002, September 2003, August 2004, September 2005, August 2007, September 2008, January 2010, December 2011, October 2012
Disjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-07-2012, 07:52 AM   #333
dvc4life
Disney is my Happy Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. WDW View Post
At the airport!
Safe Travels to all!
Old 10-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #334
garnet1240
Please stand clear of the doors.....

Just got back on Friday from a family trip with 9 of us! Had a wonderful time!!!!! Crowds not too bad, but hot weather!!

Think my favorite were the beef skewers at Argentina!! Yum!

Went to the Cat Cora demo, was fun . Had a couple of extra tickets...since my brother and sister in law thought they would pass...omg, silly people.Was able to pass them on to another couple that came to demo, but found it sold out. Hope they enjoyed!!

Have a great time everyone!!

Last edited by garnet1240; 10-07-2012 at 01:34 PM.
garnet1240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:39 AM   #335
Ms. WDW
DIS Veteran Who Won't Grow Up!
Dodging the Boardwalk surrey bikes is a thrill ride in itself!

Weather looking pretty good for this week. Beautiful yesterday, today showers in pm and next 3 days sunny. This is according to. Channel 2 WESH

Ms. WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #336
RachaelA
DIS Veteran

4 more sleeps for us!! I started to pack DD's stuff yesterday. Thankfully we are driving because I am a major overpacker!

Aug 2005 1st Trip Offsite-Jan 2008 Pop-June 2009 AKL CL *Disneymoon!*-May 2010 AKL CL *1st Anniversary*-Dec 2010 Pop - October 2012- First birthday trip and first trip home to BLT! - May 2013- AKV- October 2014- BLT *1st and 3rd birthday trip!* UPCOMING: December 2015- BLT
RachaelA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:01 AM   #337
HayGan
We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)
Papa Smurf Oh Papa Smurf!

Location: Steeler Country - PA!!!! Home of the World Champion PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelA View Post
4 more sleeps for us!! I started to pack DD's stuff yesterday. Thankfully we are driving because I am a major overpacker!
Only 4 for us as well!

I hope you have a wonderful first trip with your little princess
Next up:
Girls Only B-Day trip for F&WF - Oct. 2013, Turkey Day & 1st cruise! Nov/Dec. 2013
, Key West & BCV for the first time!!! May 2014
HayGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #338
Ms. WDW

Started a small trip report on the DVC Trip Board. Don't have my laptop so it's not as detailed as I would normally do. Called...."And the countdown ends.. I'm in my happy place". Come and visit me!

Old 10-08-2012, 11:41 PM   #339
adminjedi
I use my powers for good

Days Away!

We leave Thursday. One day at the world pre-Fantasy cruise. Several days after the cruise to enjoy F&W!

DVC MEMBER SINCE 2006
adminjedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #340
Harlemgirl720
DIS Veteran

I'm back!!!

I had a wonderful time. The rain didn't damper my spirit. Arrived on Wednesday and went directly to Epcot. I had the Filet Mignon from Canada, Lobster Roll from Hops and Barley, Creme Brulee from France and the Beef Skewer from Argentina. The crowds weren't bad and the lines were short. I was so tired from getting up at 4:00am that I hit the bed early.

Thursday was a all day affair at MK. Went back and forth to MK to change a hat I bought. I was in my Jack Skellington attire. Such a shame it poured for most of the evening. There were some great costumes. I saw the Stay Puft marshmellow man and a family dressed like characters from Pinocchio. Parents were getting tired and kids were crying. People were complaining (me too) about the distribution of candy. They said because it was raining. Well it was thundering and lightning. It was kind of cool being the Halloween theme and all. I never saw it lightning like that.

They finally gave out candy. 1st parade was cancelled. Fireworks went off after 10pm and the parade commenced before 11pm. It turned out well.

Friday was Epcot day. Walked around and ate the same things. I stuck to what I liked. It started raining around 4pm. Most were at La Cava Tequilia in Mexico, me included. Had a Tequilia Flight. Was good. Ran to the pavilion barefoot for my 6pm Mixology seminar. That was great and then it stopped raining so back to showcase for the 3D party. Desserts and alcohol was flowing. It was really nice. Didn't know there were so many songs with a "candy" theme. Band was good. They gave us 3D glasses that were so cool. You could see Mickey heads. So we wore them at Illuminations and it was cool watching Mickeys burst in the air.

Saturday was AK and HS day. Did Expedition Everest twice and that was it. Left and stayed at HS for a couple of hours. That was to only do Toy story and Rock Roller coaster. Left around 3pm. Back to OKW and hung around Gurgling Suitcase for a few drinks. Went back to HS at 8pm. Caught Fantasmic and then used my FP for Toy Story. Then saw Fantasmic again.

Sunday was football day. I sat at the ESPN bar from 12-6pm. In my glory. Took the boat to Epcot and ate my last Creme Brulee. Then over to MK until 2am.

Yesterday back home on one of the worst flights. The Eastern Seaboard was hammered and there was no way the pilot could avoid it. No beverage service the whole flight. I prayed and sang and startled the poor lady next to me when I grabbed her arm. I profusely blessed the pilot and his crew.

Will definitely do it again next year.

Harlemgirl720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:26 AM   #341
Ms. WDW

Well it sounds like your first solo trip was a hit! I'm so glad! That was some flight home! I would have been a mess. I'm not a good flier to begin with anyway!

So when is your next solo trip?

Old 10-10-2012, 08:24 AM   #342
Harlemgirl720
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. WDW View Post
Well it sounds like your first solo trip was a hit! I'm so glad! That was some flight home! I would have been a mess. I'm not a good flier to begin with anyway!

So when is your next solo trip?
I'm not a great flier but hey its the only way to travel. Don't know when the next solo trip will be. I am contemplating a cruise June/July. I hope they put out another DVC offer on Fantasy or Dream. Son wants to go on another Disney cruise.

Harlemgirl720 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: