Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2012, 09:06 AM   #16
XGrumpy1
DIS Veteran

What a way to make that trip extra special! I will have to think about trying this for our November trip. Thanks for sharing!
XGrumpy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #17
Ptwolfman
Mouseketeer from CA

Where can I order these or other baskets?
Ptwolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #18
krispin41
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptwolfman
Where can I order these or other baskets?
The phone number for the Disney Dream Makers is posted earlier in this thread. (I am on my phone, so difficult for me to cut & paste.)
krispin41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #19
DocsBabydoll
Earning My Ears

Lightbulb Basket prices

I just got this list yesterday. The only things I asked for was the baskets because I'm staying at a Good Neighbor hotel.

"We only have the gift baskets that can be sent to the good neighbor hotels. The In Room Celebrations can only be set up at one of the three Disneyland Resort hotels. The Pirate Treasure chest can be purchased at any of the full service restaurants inside the two theme parks and three Disneyland Resort hotels. Just ask your server and they will bring it out to you."

To set up the gift basket at the hotel, please call our office at 714-300-7526 option 2.

If you are staying at a DL hotel and want them to email you a better list:
vacationplanning@disneyonline(dot)com

Hope this is helpful!

Disney-Themed Amenities

*Merchandise and pricing are subject to change without notice.

Mickey Ears to You Amenity (in Youth or Adult sizes)

A wonderfully welcomed surprise for Guests enjoying their first Disney adventures. One set of official ears with sweets, an autograph book, and pen make this a must for those seeking character signatures! Available in classic black ears.

Recommended for ages 3 and over.

Youth/Adult: $33 plus tax and delivery

With a Mickey $45.95 plus tax and delivery

Minnie Ears to you with Minnie Plush

Minnie Mouse has a welcome surprise for Guest to enjoy their first Disney Adventures. One set of Minnie Mouse ears with sweets, an autograph book and pen along with a plush doll to cuddle with.

Recommended for ages 3 and over

$52 plus tax and delivery

Marvelous Mickey

Mickey has worked his magic again with a basket for kids of the younger set. This amenity provides everything needed to make a visit more magical! From activities to treats, everything a young boy could wish for is included!

Recommended for ages 3-12.

$102 plus tax and delivery

Marvelous Minnie

Similar to the Marvelous Mickey, this basket features touches from the diva of mice herself. Everything a young girl needs to enjoy her visit! From activities to treats, everything a young girl could wish for is included!

Recommended for ages 3-12.

$100 plus tax and delivery

For the Princess

This amenity includes the necessities for any Princess… which include a crown, sweets, Princess autograph book and pen.

$29 plus tax and delivery

With Princess Minnie: $43 plus tax and delivery

Princess Fairytale Collection

Princesses in training will truly appreciate this royal tote. From activities to treats, everything a young princess could wish for is included!

$100 plus tax and delivery

Tinkerbell’s Treasures

Pouting, jealous yet good-hearted Tinkerbell has created her own offering, designed to spread a little pixie dust in anyone’s life.

$111 plus tax and delivery

Happy Birthday Basket

This amenity is just bursting with magic! Complete with a Happy Birthday Ear Hat, and other birthday mementos, this amenity is sure to please our special birthday Guests.

$70 plus tax and delivery

Mickey’s Cooler Pack

What better way to start your Disneyland adventure than with this snack lover’s survival kit! Enjoy some of your favorite treats with a little bit of character in a reusable tote.

Recommended for all ages.

$55 plus tax and delivery

With a Disney-themed towel $75 plus tax and delivery

Mickey and Minnie’s Welcome basket

The welcome basket is a perfect collection to commemorate a vacation. Delicious treats, a photo frame and other keepsakes create a complete package to celebrate one’s time at Disneyland.

$108 plus tax and delivery

Chocolate Lovers Delight

This basket contains temptations of a dark, sweet nature. Everyone’s favorite, chocolate, manifests itself in several yummy varieties for the sweet tooth in all of us!

Recommended for ages 3 to adult.

$76 plus tax and delivery

Mickey’s Coffee Club

Guests need not forsake enjoyment of a good cup of coffee during their stay at the Disneyland® Resort. This basket features a bounty of flavored coffees and accompaniments that will satisfy the most distinctive connoisseurs. A Disney travel mug completes this collection.

Recommended for ages 16 and over.

$63 plus tax and delivery

With additional mug: $76 plus tax and delivery

Escape to Wonderland

Relax and enjoy this spa indulgence for the mind and body. From the soothing bath spa items to the sweet treats, you will escape to wonderland.

Recommended for ages 16- adult

$164 plus tax and delivery

A Wedding Toast

What better way to celebrate that special occasion than with a toast from the first couple of Disney themselves! This delightful amenity includes a Mickey groom and Minnie bride plush accompanied by a delectable white chocolate bottle!

Recommended for honeymoon couples and anniversaries.

$60 plus tax and delivery

Mickey’s Wedding Package

A perfect memento for a perfect occasion. Guests celebrating their nuptials or on their honeymoon will appreciate this gift offering sweets for sweethearts and a special frame for a memorable moment.

$86 plus tax and delivery

Mickey’s Ultimate Wedding Package

Ready for an upgrade? Consider this beautiful package of items featuring Mickey and Minnie as a wedding couple, a keepsake frame, and more!

$119 plus tax and delivery

DocsBabydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:56 PM   #20
DisneylandPlanner
Mouseketeer

So I just found out the deliver to our hotel!
I think the un-birthday cake sounds interesting. I can not find a pic anywhere. I can not even image what it looks like.

Here you leave the world of
yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy
and enter today
DisneylandPlanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:20 AM   #21
CrazyDuck
DIS Veteran

Also heep in mind that they can do custom baskets if any of those are not exactly to your liking! Last year I had 3 custom baskets made for my kids and my niece. You can tell them how much you want to spend on each basket ($100 each) in my case and they'll put together something fabulous! I had them do a Cars basket and a couple of Tinkerbell baskets. It's fun walking into the room knowing there is a surprise waiting for them inside!

Fot the Custom baskets they do a one time $20 shopping fee and a $15/basket basket charge, if memory serves me right!
CrazyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:34 PM   #22
DocsBabydoll
Earning My Ears

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDuck View Post
Also heep in mind that they can do custom baskets if any of those are not exactly to your liking! Last year I had 3 custom baskets made for my kids and my niece. You can tell them how much you want to spend on each basket ($100 each) in my case and they'll put together something fabulous! I had them do a Cars basket and a couple of Tinkerbell baskets. It's fun walking into the room knowing there is a surprise waiting for them inside!

Fot the Custom baskets they do a one time $20 shopping fee and a $15/basket basket charge, if memory serves me right!
Oh! Thats great info! It's nice to know that I can give them a limit per kid! I'll have to give them a call and see what I can have put together for my boys!

Also, I was wondering, were you able to have names put on the baskets? Something like, To: Zander From: Mickey
My kidos would think thats pretty neat to get a gift from Mickey.

Last edited by DocsBabydoll; 09-17-2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Forgot a question
DocsBabydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:18 PM   #23
minercia
Earning My Ears

Awesome basket!
Old 10-15-2014, 01:44 AM   #24
krispin41
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by minercia View Post
Awesome basket!