Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #196
arbolita
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjzmgailey View Post
Where's Twende?? I haven't seen her yet on this thread!
I've mostly been lurking on the thread this year, as life has been a whirlwind the past several weeks, but I have been wondering the same thing.

COME BACK, TWENDE, WE MISS YOU!
June 1990 - Offsite * June 2008 - Offsite- Got Engaged! * September 2009 - CSR - Disneymoon * October 2010 - POP/POR * June 2011 - CBR * December 2011 - Offsite - Farewell to Jaws * February 2012 - One More Disney Day-Video Trip Report - ASMu * January 2013 - SSR Old, New & Long Lost Friends, w/ a Side of Frump! * August 2013 - Puns, a Fun Run and 1901 - Our first trip to Disneyland! * May 2014 - BLT/AKV * January 2015 - AKV * August 2015 - ? * October/November 2015 - Port Orleans

[B]August Trip Report: Puns, a Fun Run and 1901 - Our first trip to Disneyland!

Follow me on Twitter! @GertieTheDino89
arbolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #197
surfergrl31
2013 Disney Parks Moms Panelist

I was getting ready to check this thread when I thought the same thing. Where is Twende?

surfergrl31 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #198
CastawayJP
Proud to have introduced HydroFlask to the Dis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennabcassell View Post
Tervis Tumblers have a lifetime warranty! Send them back and they will send you new ones! I have some I've had for years and a few that I've had to send back!
They were a gift, so I don't have any proof of purchase... Plus it would take FOREVER to send them back from Romania!
Past Cruises: 4/07 Wonder, 7/07 Wonder, 11/07 Wonder, 5/08 Wonder, 11/08 Magic (Western), 6/10 Wonder (5 night), 08/11 Magic (7 night Med), 2/14 Dream
CastawayJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #199
KJay
DIS Veteran

Joining in- best of luck everyone!
Old 09-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #200
DisneyLifeMel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastawayJP View Post
They were a gift, so I don't have any proof of purchase... Plus it would take FOREVER to send them back from Romania!
Wow - Romania!! I understand the shipping issue, but with Tervis you do not need a receipt or proof of purchase. You simply print out the return form on their web site, ship the damaged tumbler to them, and they ship you the replacement. I have only done it once. I think the turnaround was about 2 weeks total. Not bad!
Old 09-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #201
DisneyLifeMel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennabcassell View Post
Tervis Tumblers have a lifetime warranty! Send them back and they will send you new ones! I have some I've had for years and a few that I've had to send back!
I have only sent one back, and now I have two more small tumblers to return. They all had the same design/patch on the inside. So I think it was a bad batch. But they are so nice... no questions asked on the replacements!
Old 09-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #202
DisneyLifeMel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJay View Post
Joining in- best of luck everyone!
Hi KJay! Welcome to the group... best of luck to you!!
Old 09-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #203
PrincessPSU
Earning My Ears

I'm starting to get a little anxious. This will be my first time applying. I don't know what to expect.
PrincessPSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #204
Skampigirl
To all who have come to this happy place, welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbolita View Post
I've mostly been lurking on the thread this year, as life has been a whirlwind the past several weeks, but I have been wondering the same thing.

Yes, Twende - we need our Chief ChEARleader!!!

Hope you're well - we miss you!!

September 2012 / Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10 miler and Mickey's Happy Haunted Trail 5K / Port Orleans Riverside -- January 2013 - Tinkerbell Half Marathon & Neverland 5K, Disneyland / Disneyland Hotel -- November 2013 - Jingle Jungle 5K & Wine & Dine Half Marathon - Port Orleans Riverside -- January 2014 - Girlfriend trip, WL CL -- April 2014 - Mom trip - Boardwalk Inn -- August 2014 - Trip of a Lifetime - Adventures By Disney Cowboys & Canyons (Arizona and Utah) !

Skampigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 03:41 AM   #205
emmalouisenicholson
Mouseketeer

Morning everyone!

I just wanted to stop by to wish you all the very best of luck and lots of

As many of my fellow Moms Panelists have already said, being a member of the Moms Panel for the past two years has truly changed my life and is without doubt one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

Being able to help others plan their trips to my favourite place is just so rewarding and the friendships that I have made throughout my time on the Panel will be ones that last a lifetime.

I will be cheering you all on throughout the process and can't wait to find out who the newest members of our family will be.
emmalouisenicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #206
CanadianPaco
Canadian
I was 5'4" because of my big hair

Hi Everyone and GOOD LUCK!! I am so excited....it's almost time
Aug 2009 - ASMu / Aug 2010 - POFQ
Aug 2007 - HoJos - DL / April 2009 - HoJos - DL
Aug 2004 - ASMo / July 2005 - Pop
CanadianPaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #207
shalecesjourney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbolita View Post

I agree. Come back, Twende!

Hoping tomorrow is the day! Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Our Pixar Themed Craft Pumpkins

May 2011 10 Nights Deluxe Dining Reviews

1981-2008 - 17 trips to Disney, 05/08 - Pop Century, 08/08 - Disneyland, 08/09 - Pop Century, 10/09 - BWV, 06/10 - Pop Century, 07/10 - POFQ, 08/10 - BC, 10/10 - BC, 12/10 - BC, 05/11 - POFQ, 10/11 - BC, 05/12 - POFQ, 05/12 - POR, 07/12 - AoA Cars Suite, POR Royal Room, 09/12 - Pop Century, 01/13 - POFQ, 02/13 - BC
shalecesjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #208
mouserrificmom
Mouseketeer

Hi there Friends!

Every September it comes on like a fever and I find myself unable to focus on anything but this amazing process! I have kept rather mum in recent years, mostly because I feel like it over invests me and makes the whole experience MORE emotional for me. But really - whether I participate in the chatter or not, I still cling to every little whisper of Moms Panel Mania that I thought I'd throw caution to the wind and dive back in this year!!

It's nice to see some familiar faces from WAY back in 2009 .... as well as many new ones! I spent a little time reading back through some of the old threads, it's funny to read some back and forth from people who I now have the pleasure of calling FRIENDS in the earliest phases of our getting to know each other...all tied together by our common love of all things Disney! I too have read through this thread and wondered where Twende is and I sure hope she'll find us, but many thanks for the person who started it this year.

So to everyone.....FAITH, TRUST and PIXIE DUST. Whatever is meant to be, will be. We're all in this journey together!! I sense tomorrow is the day, but it's funny, in years past we have always known the date the applications would open weeks ahead of time, it seemed. I have a feeling that the pixie dusted powers that be have some wild twists and turns in store for us this year! Buckle up, throw your hands in the air and enjoy the ride!!!

XO Megan

mouserrificmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:20 PM   #209
princessjv
DIS Veteran

I'm along side all of you, excited and hoping tomorrow is the opening day for applications. Wishing each and every one of you much luck in the coming weeks.

princessjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #210
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmalouisenicholson View Post
Morning everyone!

I just wanted to stop by to wish you all the very best of luck and lots of

As many of my fellow Moms Panelists have already said, being a member of the Moms Panel for the past two years has truly changed my life and is without doubt one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

Being able to help others plan their trips to my favourite place is just so rewarding and the friendships that I have made throughout my time on the Panel will be ones that last a lifetime.

I will be cheering you all on throughout the process and can't wait to find out who the newest members of our family will be.
Thanks Emma for stopping by to cheer us on! We love hearing such wonderful comments!
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: