Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #136
Skampigirl
To all who have come to this happy place, welcome!

I'm starting to get anxious - the butterflies are starting to flutter! Good luck to all and wishing pixie dust and magical 2013 Moms Panel Adventure!!

I still can't believe it's September already!

Glad we're all here for each other for all of those much needed hugs!!!

Laura

September 2012 / Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10 miler and Mickey's Happy Haunted Trail 5K / Port Orleans Riverside -- January 2013 - Tinkerbell Half Marathon & Neverland 5K, Disneyland / Disneyland Hotel -- November 2013 - Jingle Jungle 5K & Wine & Dine Half Marathon - Port Orleans Riverside -- January 2014 - Girlfriend trip, WL CL -- August 2014 - Trip of a Lifetime - Adventures By Disney Paris/Versailles/Normandy and Disneyland Paris !

Skampigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:21 AM   #137
Laurali
Mouseketeer

My goodness. This checking the website everyday has put me on pins and needles! We leave for WDW in 5 days! Eek!

Laurali is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #138
Skampigirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurali View Post
My goodness. This checking the website everyday has put me on pins and needles! We leave for WDW in 5 days! Eek!
Me too! Heading for the "World" on a roadtrip on September 24th. I was hoping to have my round 1 submission safely on its way by then (and then try to forget about the roller coaster ride for a week!) I wonder if the rest stops on I-79, I-77 and I-95 have wireless access??!!!

September 2012 / Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10 miler and Mickey's Happy Haunted Trail 5K / Port Orleans Riverside -- January 2013 - Tinkerbell Half Marathon & Neverland 5K, Disneyland / Disneyland Hotel -- November 2013 - Jingle Jungle 5K & Wine & Dine Half Marathon - Port Orleans Riverside -- January 2014 - Girlfriend trip, WL CL -- August 2014 - Trip of a Lifetime - Adventures By Disney Paris/Versailles/Normandy and Disneyland Paris !

Old 09-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #139
khiguchi
Mouseketeer

Hey, pals!

Hi, everyone! My name is Krissy and I'm back for a second try at becoming a runDisney mom!

Last year, I made it to Round 2 and while it would have been magical to go even further, the experience was so worth it regardless, as I met so many amazing Disney fans and friends

I look forward to another exciting adventure with all of you!!

Gearing up for 2013 Wine and Dine Half Marathon, BQ Attempt #3 at Space Coast Marathon, the Inaugural WDW 10K and my third go at runDisney Mom!

SHIAWASE LIFE : MY BLOG ABOUT RUNNING, DISNEY & LIVING A HAPPY LIFE! / Follow me on twitter at @krissymmurphy

2013 DISNEYLAND HALF MARATHON AND DUMBO DARE TRIP: GRAND CALIFORNIAN - 2013 TINKER BELL HALF MARATHON TRIP: GRAND CALIFORNIAN & PARADISE PIER - 2013 WDW MARATHON TRIP: BAY LAKE TOWER & BEACH CLUB VILLAS -PRINCESS 1/2 TRIP: BOARDWALK VILLAS 2012 - AULANI 2011 - DL HALF TRIP: THE VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND CALIFORNIAN 2011 - WDW 1/2 TRIP: SARATOGA SPRINGS 2011 - THE VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND CALIFORNIAN 2010 - CORONADO SPRINGS 2010 - DISNEY MAGIC 2009 - GRAND FLORIDIAN 2009 - DISNEY WONDER 2009 (FEB & MAR) - DAKL 2009 - POR 2008 - DISNEY WONDER 2008 - WDW GUEST RELATIONS & TOURS 2007-2010 - DISNEY WONDER 2007 - WDWCP 2006-2007 - POP CENTURY 2005 -
khiguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #140
Canadian Disney Mom
Formerly Tollerwalker - original join date July 2005

Checking into the waiting room for the 2013 panel search. Hopefully the fourth time is the charm
Past Trips to Disneyworld, Disneyland, and Disney Cruises:WDW-1: May 1998 (Off Property), WDW-2: Apr 2002 (Off Property), WDW-3: Feb 2005 (All-Star Movies), WDW-4: Apr 2006 (SSR), WDW-5: April 2008 (AKV Jambo), WDW-6: Dec 2009 (AKV Kidani & SSR), WDW-7: Jul 2010 (AKV Jambo), WDW-8: Apr 2011 (Off Property), WDW-9: Jun-Jul 2012 (BLT, BWV & AKV Jambo), WDW-10: Dec 2012-Jan 2013 (AKV Jambo), WDW-11: Mar 2013 (BLT & AKV Kidani), WDW-12: June/July 2014 (AKV Jambo, VFW),WDW-13: Nov 2014 (VGF,BCV),WDW-14: Mar 2015 (SSR),DLR-1: Nov 2010 (Off Property), DLR-2: Jan 2012 (VGC), DCL-1: Jan 2012 (Disney Wonder 7 night MR)
Twitter ID: @CanadaDisneyMom
Canadian Disney Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #141
jjzmgailey
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!!

I can hardly the believe it's almost time again!! I have EXTREME butterflies!!

I've made it to Round 2 the past two years and I'm dreaming of a Pixie Dusted experience again this year [hopefully with a little extra this time]!!!!!

I'm so happy to *see* familiar faces here and I'm looking forward to riding the roller coaster again with you all this year!! Hands in the air!!!!!!!
Me (NeuroticDisneyMom#30) drinkin' my coffee, readin' the DIS DH DS 15 DD 11
| Disney Parks Moms Panel | Jackie's Magical Moments | Follow Me On Twitter
UPCOMING VISITS: Disney's Old Key West Resort Sept 2013 | Disney's Polynesian Resort October 2013
PAST VISITS: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa April 2013 | Disney's Wilderness Lodge April 2013 | Disney's Beach Club Resort Feb 2013 | 2013 WDW Moms Panel Training Weekend!!! Dec 2012 | Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Oct 2012 | Disney's Art of Animation Resort Sept 2012 | Disney's Yacht Club Resort April 2012 (DisneySMMoms) | Offsite Vacation Home for Princess 5K Feb 2012 | Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Dec 2011 | Disney's Bay Lake Tower Oct 2011 | Disney's Old Key West Resort Sept 2011 | Disney's Vero Beach Resort May 2011 | Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort May 2011 | Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa March 2011 (DisneySMMoms) | Disney's Polynesian Resort Feb 2010 (DisneySMMoms) | Disney's Saratoga Springs TreeHouse Villas Sept 2009 | Disneyland Resort Area Feb 2009 | Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Sept 2008 | Disney's Old Key West Resort April 2008 | Disneyland Resort Area Nov 2007 | Disneyland Hotel Dec 2006 | Disneyland Hotel Feb 2004

Last edited by jjzmgailey; 09-04-2012 at 09:05 PM.
jjzmgailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:06 PM   #142
Skampigirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Disney Mom View Post
Checking into the waiting room for the 2013 panel search. Hopefully the fourth time is the charm
Wishing you pixie dust this year from another Canadian hopeful! Definitely feels like a waiting room - for expectant Disney Moms

everyone!

Laura

Old 09-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #143
Skampigirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjzmgailey View Post
Hi everyone!!

I've made it to Round 2 the past two years and I'm dreaming of a Pixie Dusted experience again this year [hopefully with a little extra this time]!!!!!

I'm so happy to *see* familiar faces here and I'm looking forward to riding the roller coaster again with you all this year!! Hands in the air!!!!!!!
Me too - and round 1 hasn't even started yet!! So glad to see you all again and looking forward to our adventure together!

Have a good night - sweet Moms Panel dreams, everyone!

Laura

Old 09-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #144
AmberGreenawalt
Mouseketeer

Hi All!

I've decided to go for it! First time applying.

You are welcome to pop click on Princess Savannah's Magical Make A Wish Trip (otherwise known as my current PTR) to get to know more about me and my crew.

Best of luck and pixie dust to everyone!!!
AmberGreenawalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:27 AM   #145
Skampigirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberGreenawalt View Post
Hi All!

I've decided to go for it! First time applying.

You are welcome to pop click on Princess Savannah's Magical Make A Wish Trip (otherwise known as my current PTR) to get to know more about me and my crew.

Best of luck and pixie dust to everyone!!!
Dear Amber,
Your PTR is so inspiring and your "crew" is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing your amazing story. You're all in my thoughts and prayers!

Sending and wishing you a magical journey in this year's panel adventure!! Since you have "Walt" in your name, you have extra magical powers!!!

Old 09-05-2012, 07:44 AM   #146
DisneyLifeMel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjzmgailey View Post
Hi everyone!!

Hi Jackie! This will be my 3rd year applying. I have never made it to round two, but I remember having butterflies FOR you and Ashley last year. She made the panel, hoping 2013 will be your year... and mine too!
Old 09-05-2012, 07:47 AM   #147
DisneyLifeMel
Mouseketeer

Confession time: I have been reading through last year's threads. It was fun to re-read the reports of everyone in the virtual waiting room. I remember those tricky questions too. I wonder what Laura Spencer and her sparkly crew have in store for us on this year's application.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:51 AM   #148
luvsTink
DIS Veteran

Ok, so I was just thinking about my most recent trip...the Princess 1/2 with a bunch of my Princess friends. And then I realized, if I don't make it, I will HAVE to take another trip before next August so I can qualify for next year!!! I have uncovered their evil plot

Anne

If you can dream it, you can do it (Disney Mom's Panel Dreaming)

luvsTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #149
khiguchi
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsTink View Post
Ok, so I was just thinking about my most recent trip...the Princess 1/2 with a bunch of my Princess friends. And then I realized, if I don't make it, I will HAVE to take another trip before next August so I can qualify for next year!!! I have uncovered their evil plot

Anne
Hah! This cracked me up I was thinking about not applying this year, but after I had such a great time at the Princess Half, it dawned on me that I had re-qualified myself with my trip quota! We'll be going down in November for Wine and Dine, then again for WDW Marathon Weekend AND Tinkerbell Half at Disneyland...so yes, I know what you mean about being totally drawn in!!

Gearing up for 2013 Wine and Dine Half Marathon, BQ Attempt #3 at Space Coast Marathon, the Inaugural WDW 10K and my third go at runDisney Mom!

SHIAWASE LIFE : MY BLOG ABOUT RUNNING, DISNEY & LIVING A HAPPY LIFE! / Follow me on twitter at @krissymmurphy

2013 DISNEYLAND HALF MARATHON AND DUMBO DARE TRIP: GRAND CALIFORNIAN - 2013 TINKER BELL HALF MARATHON TRIP: GRAND CALIFORNIAN & PARADISE PIER - 2013 WDW MARATHON TRIP: BAY LAKE TOWER & BEACH CLUB VILLAS -PRINCESS 1/2 TRIP: BOARDWALK VILLAS 2012 - AULANI 2011 - DL HALF TRIP: THE VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND CALIFORNIAN 2011 - WDW 1/2 TRIP: SARATOGA SPRINGS 2011 - THE VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND CALIFORNIAN 2010 - CORONADO SPRINGS 2010 - DISNEY MAGIC 2009 - GRAND FLORIDIAN 2009 - DISNEY WONDER 2009 (FEB & MAR) - DAKL 2009 - POR 2008 - DISNEY WONDER 2008 - WDW GUEST RELATIONS & TOURS 2007-2010 - DISNEY WONDER 2007 - WDWCP 2006-2007 - POP CENTURY 2005 -
khiguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:40 AM   #150
shinysparklybubbles
DIS Veteran

I'm trying to squeeze a trip in after September So that I can apply again next year if I don't make it this year! My husband took 3 weeks off of work in October and it was supposed to be for him to rest since he has a very physical job but I just caught wind of FL resident discounts for DCL for Oct. my parents are FL residents and for the 5 of us to share a room with a verandah for a 4 night it would be $1693, not bad! My wheels are turning!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: