Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 01:25 PM   #781
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Thank you so much, Jim and Disneyland 1951, for the photos & video! It looks like you both must be having a great time.

We wait all year to see photos of the Halloween Time events as they are taking place, and a lot of people end up not posting anything here, in this thread. So I really, really appreciate that you posted something for the Superthread folks to enjoy!

Jim - I hope you found some great pins!

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Old 09-29-2012, 03:01 PM   #782
figment_jii
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E
We wait all year to see photos of the Halloween Time events as they are taking place, and a lot of people end up not posting anything here, in this thread. So I really, really appreciate that you posted something for the Superthread folks to enjoy!
Sorry Sherry E, I wasn't sure about posting the map photo on this thread or not.

Also, the HM is still not using fastpasses. The wait is about 30 minutes.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #783
Kilala
Mouseketeer

I wanted to know if I can go into the party 3 hours ahead of time am I allowed to exit to meet up with a friend then enter the park again for MHP? I have a ticket to the MHP on the 9th. I want to do it again on the 19th as well.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:16 PM   #784
dhorner233
Disneyophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
Thank you so much, Jim and Disneyland 1951, for the photos & video! It looks like you both must be having a great time.

Where do people post pictures to the Halloween party? Does anyone have a link? I looked in Photography and didn't see anything
Old 09-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #785
figment_jii
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhorner233

Where do people post pictures to the Halloween party? Does anyone have a link? I looked in Photography and didn't see anything
Some photos are posted in this thread. There is an index at the start of the thread, but I don't know how often it is updated.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #786
SueTGGR
Disney visits as often as money will allow-donations accepted

Yep last night was a blast! We took the not so good camera so I didn't get too many pictures. I am not able to scan my map until maybe Monday when I am back and can scan it, sorry. The stations are pretty much in the same spots as last year except there is one inside the Main Street Cinema. I saw a few villains on the street level below the loading area for the train at the beginning of Main St. We got a lot of candy and joked as the CM kept giving DH the healthy ones I will get pictures of that up, too. Basically the same selections. Hey, did anyone see a Ghiradelli station? We were not able to hit all the stops but I wondered if there was one hiding somewhere. Sadly, DS pooped out on us but we had woke him up to drive down about 5:30 in the morning and by the time we bribed him with popcorn to watch the fireworks, he was done for the night. Even at 12 he can only take so much. I thought about going back but we had hit all we want to hit. I did ask if we had "In and Out" privileges in case we wanted to go back in after tucking DS in and I was told no problem and we did it last year. So if that was Kilala was asking there is a current answer.
And sort of off the Halloween subject, I totally recommend going to see the Frankenweenie preview. It is in the Muppet 3D spot and is cute and has a few surprises. That is all I am saying.
Off to go back in the parks!
Sue
Grew up around Disneyland until I was silly enough to move away. Now make yearly (or more) trips from Nor Cal And now hoping to help others find their Paradise!
Old 09-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #787
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

Denise -

Well, this specific thread is fairly new, though it gained followers and viewers fairly fast. It may seem long but it's not as long as its predecessor, which was 247 pages or so! The previous Superthread had a Table of Contents with links to all sorts of photos, including many photos from the party. I have a link to the previous Superthread in the very first post of this thread.

There is a post reserved for a Table of Contents in this thread, but it has not been filled in yet.

Meanwhile, there have been lots of MHP photos posted in this thread too. On September 7th we started Mickey's Halloween Party Theme Week, so we had a lot of great contributions (Page 29, Post #425).

Otherwise, I think another DIS'er (was it rowan1813?) started an MHP costume thread today or yesterday, and people are posting photos of their costumes there. People are always welcome to post photos from the party here as well!

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014

Last edited by Sherry E; 09-29-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #788
dhorner233
Disneyophile

Found it! Here's a link to the thread on Halloween costumes if anyone else is interested:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....&highlight=mhp
Old 09-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #789
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

Please feel free to post your MHP photos here too!

Old 09-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #790
Kilala
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueTGGR;I thought about going back but we had hit all we want to hit. I did ask if we had "In and Out" privileges in case we wanted to go back in after tucking DS in and I was told no problem and we did it last year. So if that was [B
Kilala[/B] was asking there is a current answer.
Sue
Thank you for letting me know.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #791
rowan1813
Disney Princess since birth

Hi Sherry E!! Yeah that was me who started the thread for people to post costume pics. I, too, was afraid that now Halloween time and the parties have started that people wouldn't post pictures or even take costume pics and I always love seeing what people wear for costumes and come up with, so I thought starting a specific thread for the costumes would help remind people to take pictures. Please everyone take and post pictures both at the costume thread and here!! Thank you to everyone who has already!

Old 09-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #792
dhorner233
Disneyophile

Okay, then....... this is the Dopey costume I made for myself and the Grumpy costume I made for my cousin. He will be wearing a beard of course. That is my "grumpy" face

Old 09-30-2012, 12:15 AM   #793
All American
DIS Veteran

Oooohhhing and Ahhhhing over the pictures! We still have a few weeks to go, but I think I'll make it if people keep posting about their experiences. I'll have my big camera with me and am really hoping to (remember to) take some good pictures. Thanks for sharing!

DH Me DD DD
Old 09-30-2012, 10:38 AM   #794
princesscinderella
Mouseketeer

We watched some of the Halloween party fireworks from our plane as we were getting ready to land at LAX on Friday night. They looked so tiny from above .
Disney Dream cruise on 7/29/2011, 1/26/12, 7/21/13
Disney Fantasy on 7/28/12 and 3/30/2013
Epocot F&W 1/2 marathon 2012
Aulani 6/13
Old 09-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #795
iKristin

DIS Veteran

15 days until my trip

Closed Thread

Tags
decorations, halloween, halloween party, halloween time, haunted mansion holiday, mhp, mickey's halloween party, october, september, treats

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: