Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Australia
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2012, 07:30 AM   #1
Snickals
Australian Princess...in Training

Oops I did it again...

...have booked us for another WDW holiday this year!!!!

Was looking on vaustralia.com randomly and saw some really REALLY cheap flights and got to thinking. We already have annual passes to Disney and Universal that we got last time. And we have friends that offered for us to stay with them this time. So we really only needed money for flights and spending...how could we pass that up!?! So went to the travel agent today and booked the flights!!!

My best friend has decided she wants to do a big adventure before her birthday so is flying there with us and will be staying at AOA for 9 days (I'm a little jealous lol). But my little family and I will be staying on for a little while extra and will get to experience halloween and the christmas festives in one trip! Just a wee bit excited and stunned with myself...what have I done!?! YAY! lol
29 October - 11 December 2013 - Pop Century Resort first 3 weeks Pennsylvania for 3 weeks; experienced snow for first time!

Snickals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:39 AM   #2
battymum
DIS Veteran

OMG!!

But yeah, why not! Fit as many trips in before babygirl turns 3 and you have to pay for her!

You really have had an exciting couple of years havent you!

battymum is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-16-2012, 07:48 AM   #3
Snickals

Sure have!!!
Things haven't been going so great with my health lately, after all the problems I had with my pregnancy and post pregnancy I am still affected by it today and am being monitored by my Dr and on medication but it's not to the point anymore where it stops me from travelling so I figure why not live life and enjoy it
Doesn't feel real yet lol
29 October - 11 December 2013 - Pop Century Resort first 3 weeks Pennsylvania for 3 weeks; experienced snow for first time!

Old 07-16-2012, 09:02 AM   #4
WickedDreamer
Mouseketeer

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Congrats on the cheap flights to Disney World!!
Its good to also see a fellow Aussie have an AP to Disney World, my sister and myself also bought AP's on our trip in January/February, cause we spent three weeks in WDW. We had a few CM's that were surprised we had bought the AP for just one trip, but it worked out cheaper for us to buy that then just the day tickets

We weren't planning on heading back to WDW for awhile, but we have been looking for cheap flights and hotel, just in case something comes up. We have definitely gotten the WDW bug now, and want to go back and team it up with a cruise hopefully sometime next year.
WickedDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:36 AM   #5
BecBennett
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Awesome! How much were the flights?
Old 07-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #6
5ofus
DIS Veteran

Congratulations!!! How old will baby girl be? I'm sure it will be SO magical for her

5ofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:42 AM   #7
Snickals

Travelling BRIS-LA-MCO for one adult it's $841 and MCO-LA-SYD-BRIS for one adult $790 - great prices!!!

Baby girl will be 14months when we head over again

Made the final payment today!!!

Old 07-17-2012, 03:55 AM   #8
WAMUMOF4
DIS Veteran

congrats on your trip that's great to get the most out of your AP's
Old 07-17-2012, 04:52 AM   #9
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Congratulations! How fantastic!

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: