Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

2013 Dining Plan Prices and Brochure Dated 11/29/12

Quick-Service Dining Plan (2 quick service, 1 snack per night)
(price for full year)
$37.58 per night ages 10 and up ($2.59 increase per night over 2012)
$14.32 per night age 3 to 9 ($2.33 increase per night over 2012)

Regular Dining Plan (1 table service, 1 quick service, 1 snack per night)
(non-peak)
$55.59 per night ages 10 and up ($4.05 increase per night over 2012)
$17.16 per night age 3 to 9 ($2.17 increase per night over 2012)

(Peak Season)
$56.94 per night ages 10 and up ($3.40 increase per night over 2012)
$18.16 per night ages 3 to 9 ($2.14 increase per night over 2012)

Deluxe Dining Plan (3 meals - either table or quick service - and 2 snacks per night)
(non-peak)
$99.97 per night ages 10 and up ($14.45 increase per night over 2012)
$26.84 per night ages 3 to 9 ($3.05) increase per night over 2012)

(Peak Season)
$102.27 per night ages 10 and up ($12.75 increase per night over 2012)
$28.91 per night ages 3 to 9 ($3.12 increase per night over 2012)

Peak Season Dates:
February 14 – 23, 2013
March 8 – April 6, 2013
May 31 – August 3, 2013
December 13 – 31, 2013

All dining plans include one Resort Refillable Mug per person.

Here is a copy of the regular DDP brochure dated November 11, 2012. The publication date can be seen in small print at the bottom of the last page. THIS APPEARS TO BE THE FULL RESTAURANT LIST FOR 2013 INCLUDING THE THIRD PARTY RESTAURANTS.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/med...2013Dining.pdf

This is the regular dining plan brochure. All the same restaurants will accept the Deluxe Dining Plan. All listed counter service restaurants will accept the Quick Service plan. Remember when you read the brochure that character meals, dinner shows and signature restaurants are listed separately from the TS restaurants!

Le Cellier has been moved into the signature (2 credit) column for lunch. This is the only indication Disney has given that Le Cellier will be 2 credits for lunch in 2013. WDW has not currently released a lunch menu that reflects this change.

Also of note: the new Splitsville at Downtown Disney will accept the dining plan as a TS restaurant.

Premium Package price: $189 per night age 10 and over, $139 per night age 3-9.

Platinum Package price: $249 per night age 10 and over, $180 per night age 3-9.

A three-night minimum stay is required to book either the Premium or Platinum Package Plans. The Platinum package is available only for stays at deluxe resorts. DVC reservations are not eligible for the Premium or Platinum packages.

Last edited by TDC Nala; 12-29-2012 at 01:00 PM.
TDC Nala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
frankieeyre
Mouseketeer

I panicked for a moment as I didn't read the whole text before I went on the brochure. Panicked that so many restaurants I wanted to go to were missing! They are pretty much definitely going to be added back on again though right?
frankieeyre is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
Cafeen
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieeyre View Post
I panicked for a moment as I didn't read the whole text before I went on the brochure. Panicked that so many restaurants I wanted to go to were missing! They are pretty much definitely going to be added back on again though right?
More than likely.

In the history of the dining plans, only Fulton's has ever dropped participation, and they did it after the first year of them. For 2012, they rejoined the ranks of DDP accepting restaurants as well (along with several other "first time" DDP places).

It's not guaranteed at all, but I'd plan on the list being the same.

Next Trip: NOT Solo... 10/17-10/27 @ Pop/CBR split. This time with Brother, Sister-in-Law, Nephew, and Mom (well, at least mostly not solo.)
TRs: Learning to NOT Photograph Fireworks Behind Trees (Sept 2012 PTR (no TR... yet?)
New Camera? Sounds like a perfect excuse for another Disney trip! (Sept 2011 PTR/TR)
Cafeen takes it slow in Sept... (Sept 2010) || Daddy for a week... - (Sept 2009)
Cafeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #4
ellismom
Earning My Ears

phew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieeyre View Post

Me too!!!!

2013 F&W at Caribbean Beach
ellismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:22 PM   #5
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Hope we don't get any more additions to the signature dining list.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #6
momjeeps
DIS Veteran

Earl of Sandwich

You may notice that a lot of restaurants are missing. This is because the restaurants operated by third parties (not Disney) will not be added until their contracts are renewed. You will likely see them added sometime in December.

Whew! I'm glad I saw this, I came to this thread to complain that Earl of Sandwich was not listed on the 2013 plan! I'm looking forward to trying them on our first WDW trip. I've seen so many yummy looking sandwiches in dining reports. Mmmm...

Spring Break 2014 DLR PTR - http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post50753138
November 2012 - 1st WDW Trip after a lifetime of DLR trips No Trip Report - But here is our Photo Book link
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/re...AatGrNq0bOWbtg
momjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #7
cczar
Earning My Ears

I was booking dining at "Tony's Town Square Restaurant" when I checked the "Dining Plans Accepted" table (see below, sorry for the poor table).
The problem is, the regular dining plan that is accepted on 2012 won't be any more on 2013. And this is happening on all restaurants.
Could anyone tell me what's is going on?
Thanks.

Disney Dining Plan Type Entitlements Used At Location
2012 2013
Breakfast Lunch Dinner Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Quick service dining plan — — — — — —
Dining plan — 1 1 — — —
Deluxe dining plan — 1 1 — 1 1
Premium dining plan — 1 1 — 1 1
Platinum dining plan — 1 1 — 1 1

Last edited by cczar; 08-10-2012 at 12:54 PM.
cczar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #8
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cczar View Post
I was booking dining at "Tony's Town Square Restaurant"
The problem is, the regular dining plan that is accepted on 2012 won't be any more on 2013. And this is happening on all restaurants.

So are you saying that you can't eat at Tony's on the regular dining plan? If so, could it possibly be just because they have not signed contracts yet for the year? I know many places wait until the last minute to sign the contract.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #9
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

Best I can tell you is don't go by what the website says. LOOK AT THE BROCHURE. If it's on the brochure, it will accept DDP. The website has glitches and just plain wrong info.

Tony's is a Disney-operated restaurant, it is not affected by the contract renewals, and there's no way it will stop taking DDP. There's also no way it will stop taking just the regular DDP and still accept deluxe.

Remember when you look at the brochure that quick service and table service are listed SEPARATELY. The first list you come to is quick service. Move down to the table service section and you will find Tony's under Magic Kingdom.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #10
cczar
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDC Nala View Post
...LOOK AT THE BROCHURE. If it's on the brochure, it will accept DDP...
Thanks TDC Nala, you've calmed me down.
cczar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #11
Saratoga Springs Tom
Mouseketeer

Programing Issue.....so its said..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cczar View Post
I was booking dining at "Tony's Town Square Restaurant" when I checked the "Dining Plans Accepted" table (see below, sorry for the poor table).
Could anyone tell me what's is going on?
Thanks.

Disney Dining Plan Type Entitlements Used At Location
2012 2013
Breakfast Lunch Dinner Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Quick service dining plan — — — — — —
Dining plan — 1 1 — — —
Deluxe dining plan — 1 1 — 1 1
Premium dining plan — 1 1 — 1 1
Platinum dining plan — 1 1 — 1 1
I had the same issue. I'm booking reservations for our trip early in 2013. Based on the pamphlet information we picked our restaurants. After a reading the confirmation page and seeing the same info you posted above, I started making phone calls. Four hours later and a bit frustrated by a lack of customer service and informed cast members I asked to speak with a manager. We walked through the entire process together because she also had no idea. My concern and question was if the regular dining plan was going to be accepted or not. Finally after she created a reservation herself and looked at what I was asking about she put me on hold for quite some time to discuss this with the folks at the dining plan. She came back on the phone and said she and a manager from the DP confirmed that it is a programing issue and it would be resolved. She assured me that the pamphlet printed on 7/5/12 was accurate to date and that if the restaurant is in the pamphlet it will accept the regular dining plan. Time will tell. I continued making reservations for our stay. I have yet to purchase the dining plan and will wait until Decemeber or January to do so since I'm still not convinced.

Saratoga Springs Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #12
ssheridan
Earning My Ears

Smile

It looks like most the dining places we enjoyed are still on the list! YAY. Looking forward to next August!!
ssheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:39 PM   #13
PinkEars
Mouseketeer

Crystal Palace isn't on there either. Hope it gets added!
Old 09-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #14
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

The places on my list that are not on the dining plan *so far* are Rainforest, Trex, San Angel and Teppan Edo. I have no fear of Teppan and San Angel. A little concerned about Trex and Rainforest, being this year has been the only year they were included. But I know they all need contracts, so only time will tell.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #15
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

ISn't there something that says Lobster isn't included in the dining plan? I'm going to Narcoosees for my birthday, and I'm just wondering.

Thank you.
Bobbi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: