Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #61
webshark3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyaunt4 View Post
What voucher was missing, the one you bring with you to get the pp+ card?
Yes. There was another thread here where someone noted it was missing, some thought I'd break the seal on mine to check. It's missing. I emailed Photopass and will see what they say.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #62
webshark3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3ds View Post
Ok, I have a question.

I just got our voucher package and there is a photo pass card in there. If I register this card, can I still order the photo pass +?

Or, do I order photo pass + first?
You mean all the standard stuff and coupons Disney sends? I know they always send a Photopass card in there. There's really no benefit to "pre-register" it.

It shouldnt matter either way. You would add your PP+ card and any other PP cards direct to your Photopass account.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-26-2012, 08:07 AM   #63
serene56
DIS Veteran

I got my package yesterday- It included a CD case and there is a seal on it. The seal states it is not to be removed or tampered with or it is invalid.

-- there is also a red voucher that I use to get a PhotoPass card.

I dont know whats in the case
Old 07-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #64
serene56
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3ds View Post
Ok, I have a question.

I just got our voucher package and there is a photo pass card in there. If I register this card, can I still order the photo pass +?

Or, do I order photo pass + first?
i dont understand what it is you received.

when people get mickey mail they get a photo pass card. (do not register that card online until you get pictures on it)

prepaying BEFORE you go to the parks it is a tad cheaper-
Old 07-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #65
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
I got my package yesterday- It included a CD case and there is a seal on it. The seal states it is not to be removed or tampered with or it is invalid.

-- there is also a red voucher that I use to get a PhotoPass card.

I dont know whats in the case
According to the first post in this thread, breaking the seal just means that you won't be able to do a return on it.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #66
serene56
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by siskaren View Post
According to the first post in this thread, breaking the seal just means that you won't be able to do a return on it.
am i supposed to take that CD with me to the parks?
Old 07-26-2012, 10:34 AM   #67
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
am i supposed to take that CD with me to the parks?
No, that's just a photo gallery CD - pictures of the parks, characters, etc - that you can do whatever you want with.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:30 PM   #68
webshark3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by siskaren View Post
No, that's just a photo gallery CD - pictures of the parks, characters, etc - that you can do whatever you want with.
Disney's made this very confusing. On the cover of the DVD box it explicitly states, "Package Includes; PP+ Voucher, PhotoCD Voucher, and Gallery CD."

The Photo CD Voucher and Gallery CD were in the case. But for me, no PP+ voucher (even outside the case.) But from what they're advertizing, I would expect everything to be inside the case.

BTW: Emailed photopass, and they're sending a PP+ voucher to my house via UPS.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #69
serene56
DIS Veteran

ooo i see.

The voucher was inside the box- now when they are sending them out the little paper that is the voucher is taped on the outside of the box
Old 07-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #70
WoodynBuzz
Earning My Ears

We ordered our PP+ this past Wednesday (July 25) and received our package from UPS today (July 27). The seal on the cd case was proven prior to my opening up the package. Should we call them or is it really that big of a deal. Our trip starts o August 7.
WoodynBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #71
mslhb
Mouseketeer

So where exactly in the parks can I exchange the voucher for the photo pass card. Can this be done at my resort. If I get just the regular photo pass do you also get a voucher or simply just start collecting cards from the actual photographers.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #72
GAN
DIS Veteran

Location: Between the Port of Indecision and Southwest of Disorder

I have a question I was hoping someone could answer -when we get back we can edit the pictures and order the CD ..I get that. Then we can go and have any of those shots printed. Is it possible to share those files(pics)? I ask because we are traveling with my daughters' friend and I'd like to be able to give her access(maybe burn some to another CD) to the ones she likes -in addition to giving her some prints. I've read through the thread and didn't see a clear answer to that.

Ok ...maybe two questions. If I take pictures with my own camera, I thought I read that I could have those pictures uploaded at any WDW photo location. Would these also be included in the CD? Not sure how that would work.
GAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:05 PM   #73
Tltorrez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAN
I have a question I was hoping someone could answer -when we get back we can edit the pictures and order the CD ..I get that. Then we can go and have any of those shots printed. Is it possible to share those files(pics)? I ask because we are traveling with my daughters' friend and I'd like to be able to give her access(maybe burn some to another CD) to the ones she likes -in addition to giving her some prints. I've read through the thread and didn't see a clear answer to that.

Ok ...maybe two questions. If I take pictures with my own camera, I thought I read that I could have those pictures uploaded at any WDW photo location. Would these also be included in the CD? Not sure how that would work.
Yes, once you have the CD you can do whatever you want with the photo files on it - copy them, share them, print them yourself, upload them to an online printer or photo book place. Whatever you want to do with them. Plenty of family/ friend groups do share them. You only need one CD and then you can make copies. However, do make sure that at the end of the trip you collect all of he PhotoPass cards and enter them all into your account. If your friend enters the card number into her own account, the pics won't be on your CD.

You can upload but those photos would not be on your PhotoPass CD. I think there's a separate option to buy a CD with your personal pics, but I don't see the point of that. You can put your own photos on a CD and share them yourself. The only benefit to uploading your own pics is that you can put the decorative borders, but that doesn't seem worth the effort. If you do want to upload them though, you can do that at home, when you register the cards and order the CD for delivery; you don't have to do it in the park.
Tltorrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #74
Scrooge Jr
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missesdisney View Post
We used for a few rides also and loved that too.
What rides?
Old 07-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #75
SenecaWolf
I let my mind wander and it didn't come back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge Jr View Post
What rides?
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Buzz Lightyear Spaceranger Spin
Tower of Terror
Rock n Roller Coaster
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur

CBR - 4/18/12-4/24/12 - First Family Trip/ DD's Sweet 16POP - 8/25/12-8/30/12 - Mother/Son TripCBR - 8/24/13-9/1/13 - 2nd Family Trip
SenecaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: