Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2013, 10:36 PM   #3331
Maleficent Dragon
šoš A wondrous future lies before you! šoš

Quote:
With all due respect, this is the exact pattern of events that occurred with the September free dining offer. That offer was first posted here by a poster from Argentina 5 days before Danny25 and Black brought the leak here. To say deals don't get leaked from within is naïve. It happens every single time a deal is coming. It has always been known beforehand. This deal is on several websites, not just this one. People also have been receiving emails from their TAs today with confirmation that it is coming out tomorrow. It is fine to be skeptical, and no one should ever fully trust the offer until it is officially released. However, I wouldn't go so far as to say it is not possible to be a leak when there is a proven track record that it happens every single time a deal is coming. We had the September offer on 4/19 and it didn't come out to the public until May 9. People simply can't ignore facts like that and there is no way to pass it off as coincidence. Especially since it was the first time in almost a decade that August dates were not included.

Maleficent Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:37 PM   #3332
Maleficent Dragon
šoš A wondrous future lies before you! šoš

Well, I have inside knowledge too and my "sources" are showing free dining.

Quote:
I have inside knowledge, and there is NOTHING OFFICIAL being 'shared' with pubic, including TA's. Yes, it's likely, and there is very good reason to be encouraged, but seriously, pour a drink and just wait for it, it will all be ok!

Maleficent Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-31-2013, 11:25 PM   #3333
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Just looked at the special offers page on the Disney site and saw this:

Get a free dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way package (includes room and theme park tickets) at select Disney Resort hotels. This offer can be booked through September 15, 2013 and is valid for arrivals most nights:
"September 29 to October 2, 2013
"October 18 to November 2, 2013
"November 11 to November 23, 2013
"December 12 to December 22, 2013

Resort Category

Dining Plan

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Dining plan

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Dining Plan

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Dining Plan

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.
Offer excludes: "Campsites
"3-Bedroom Villas
"Disneys Art of Animation Resort
"Disneys All-Star Movies Resort
"Disneys Port Orleans Resort  French Quarter
"The Villas at Disneys Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Discover 2 great dining plans that include meals and snacks!

Disney Dining Plan

Enjoy one quick-service meal, one table-service meal and one snack per person, per night of your stay. Table-service meals can be redeemed for Character Dining, Signature Dining and dinner shows. Plus, each person in your party gets a Resort-refillable drink mug.

Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan

Enjoy 2 quick-service meals and one snack per person, per night of your stay. Plus, each person in your party gets a Resort-refillable drink mug.

Holiday Festivities Await

Celebrate some of your favorite holidays at Walt Disney World Resort! During your visit, enjoy...Read More

Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?

Enjoy valuable Disney Resort hotel benefits designed to provide the most time-saving, convenient...Read More

To book by phone, call (407) 939-7729 and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.

*Note: No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities. Children ages 3-9 must choose from the children's menu, if available. Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

View Offer Details

Walt Disney Travel Co.: CST 102229-50.

Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:05 AM   #3334
navywifetill2002
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Just looked at the special offers page on the Disney site and saw this:

Get a free dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way package (includes room and theme park tickets) at select Disney Resort hotels. This offer can be booked through September 15, 2013 and is valid for arrivals most nights:
"September 29 to October 2, 2013
"October 18 to November 2, 2013
"November 11 to November 23, 2013
"December 12 to December 22, 2013

Resort Category

Dining Plan

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Dining plan

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Dining Plan

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Dining Plan

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.
Offer excludes: "Campsites
"3-Bedroom Villas
"Disneys Art of Animation Resort
"Disneys All-Star Movies Resort
"Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
"The Villas at Disneys Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Discover 2 great dining plans that include meals and snacks!

Disney Dining Plan

Enjoy one quick-service meal, one table-service meal and one snack per person, per night of your stay. Table-service meals can be redeemed for Character Dining, Signature Dining and dinner shows. Plus, each person in your party gets a Resort-refillable drink mug.

Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan

Enjoy 2 quick-service meals and one snack per person, per night of your stay. Plus, each person in your party gets a Resort-refillable drink mug.

Holiday Festivities Await

Celebrate some of your favorite holidays at Walt Disney World Resort! During your visit, enjoy...Read More

Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?

Enjoy valuable Disney Resort hotel benefits designed to provide the most time-saving, convenient...Read More

To book by phone, call (407) 939-7729 and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.

*Note: No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities. Children ages 3-9 must choose from the children's menu, if available. Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

View Offer Details

Walt Disney Travel Co.: CST 102229-50.

Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
It's letting you book this NOW! But the rooms seem to be very limited. Hopefully they open more tomorrow!
navywifetill2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:17 AM   #3335
MarianoC
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
With all due respect, this is the exact pattern of events that occurred with the September free dining offer. That offer was first posted here by a poster from Argentina 5 days before Danny25 and Black brought the leak here. To say deals don't get leaked from within is naïve. It happens every single time a deal is coming. It has always been known beforehand. This deal is on several websites, not just this one. People also have been receiving emails from their TAs today with confirmation that it is coming out tomorrow. It is fine to be skeptical, and no one should ever fully trust the offer until it is officially released. However, I wouldn't go so far as to say it is not possible to be a leak when there is a proven track record that it happens every single time a deal is coming. We had the September offer on 4/19 and it didn't come out to the public until May 9. People simply can't ignore facts like that and there is no way to pass it off as coincidence. Especially since it was the first time in almost a decade that August dates were not included.
Hey, thanks for remembering me

Just saw the new offer on the official website, I hope it's what everybody was hoping
MarianoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:11 AM   #3336
twinnersmama
Mouseketeer

I've been watching FD for a friend who is taking her first trip to WDW... I am sooo relieved to see this ... I hope she calls 1st thing in the am so it's still available.
An thanks to the DISers who posted the anticipated release date for this -- SPOT ON !!!
Old 08-01-2013, 04:13 AM   #3337
HELPDESKGUY
Disney Dad

seriously how can POR not be available at 5:13am Easter time?
1991 Euro Disney AKA Disneyland Paris, 2004 Universal Studios Portifino, 2006 DVC OKW, 2007 DVC BWV, 2008 Universal Studios Lowes Royal Pacific, 2009 Off site Roys Disney Villa, 2009 Windsor Hills Kamena Villa, 2010 Windsor Hills Villa, 2011 Universal Studios Hard Rock Hotel, 2011 Windsor Hills,
2012 Cornado Springs Resort

DCL 2011 Magic Mexico
DCL 2012 Fantasy San Juan
HELPDESKGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:18 AM   #3338
emhoyes
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELPDESKGUY View Post
seriously how can POR not be available at 5:13am Easter time?
It wasn't available at 12:15am EST.
emhoyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:21 AM   #3339
HELPDESKGUY
Disney Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by emhoyes View Post
It wasn't available at 12:15am EST.
glad to know...
1991 Euro Disney AKA Disneyland Paris, 2004 Universal Studios Portifino, 2006 DVC OKW, 2007 DVC BWV, 2008 Universal Studios Lowes Royal Pacific, 2009 Off site Roys Disney Villa, 2009 Windsor Hills Kamena Villa, 2010 Windsor Hills Villa, 2011 Universal Studios Hard Rock Hotel, 2011 Windsor Hills,

DCL 2011 Magic Mexico
Old 08-01-2013, 05:25 AM   #3340
Harringtons
Earning My Ears

If I am going the 7-14th of December will we qualify for free dining since we will b checking out on the 14th and free dining starts the 12th??
Harringtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:29 AM   #3341
Susiec
Mouseketeer

How do I book this online I can't find it on the wow site
Susiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:40 AM   #3342
doberlady
It just never gets old to me
I adore the obsessiveness of Disney planning

how can there be NO rooms available at the Contep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie Landings 1993 * Dixie Landings 1997
Dixie Landings 2000 * Old Key West 2002
Old Key West 2005 * Old Key West 2006
Contemporary 2008 * Disney Magic 2009
POR/CR 2010 * Contemporary 2011
Contemporary 2012 * Beach Club CL 2014

doberlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:52 AM   #3343
serene56
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harringtons View Post
If I am going the 7-14th of December will we qualify for free dining since we will b checking out on the 14th and free dining starts the 12th??
You would need to do a split stay. FD starts on the 12th so you are not eligable for it from the 7th through the 12, you need tickets to get FD and can only pick them up 3 days before your FD kicks in which will be the 9th.

I did the math with FD vs room discount., paying out of pocket. or upgrading the dining plan. it saved me 36.00 so i am looking for a room only.

we are going from the 8th thru 15th staying at pop.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:02 AM   #3344
Debs5angels
DIS Cast Member
I know a secret :)

Free Dining is out for the fall!

8/01- 1st time to Disney - POR, 8/03 - Disney/Universal - HIFS, 8/04 - Pop Century, 12/04 - 1st Holiday in Disney - Pop Century, 8/05 - Pop Century, 11/05 - 1st Thanksgiving in Disney - All Star Music, 8/06 - Pop Century, 11/06 - All Star Sports, 8/07 -Pop Century, 11/07 - Coronado Springs, 8/08 - Pop Century, 11/08 - All Star Sports, 8/09 - All Star Music, 11/09 - Pop Century, 8/10 - 25th Anniversary in Pop Century,11/10 - Pop Century, 8/11 - Pop Century, 11/11 - Pop Century, 8/12 - Pop Century, 11/12 -Pop, 9/13 - Pop Century, 11/13 - Pop Century
Debs5angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:03 AM   #3345
HELPDESKGUY
Disney Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debs5angels View Post
Free Dining is out for the fall!
and a Good morning to you

DCL 2011 Magic Mexico

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: