Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2013, 07:13 PM   #2971
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARAMEOW View Post

Great news !!!!
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Not creepy dancing guy!!!!! He is so supercreepy!
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:15 PM   #2972
TARAMEOW
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Not creepy dancing guy!!!!! He is so supercreepy!
Lol he reminds me of PSY.

TARAMEOW is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #2973
KermitRinny
It happen on one ah dem Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
Don't you dare be sorry! That is AWESOME news! Congrats!
Thanks!! You are awesome by the way!!!! I love reading your posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARAMEOW View Post

Great news !!!!
Thank you! I think dancing guy is creepy too, but you're right he reminds me of Psy (is that right haha) too.

04POFQ 07POR 08ASMVS 09POP 11CBR 12WL 13POFQ
14POFQ

"And just 'cause these here tales is 'bout critters like Br'er Rabbit an' Br'er Fox, that don't mean they ain't the same like can happen to folks! So them who can't learn from a tale about critters, just ain't got the ears tuned for listenin'."
KermitRinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #2974
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KermitRinny View Post
Aww...thank you. That is very kind of you to say.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:53 PM   #2975
Aunt Stepody
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=KermitRinny;48418807]Thanks!! You are awesome by the way!!!! I love reading your posts

Yes, I agree...she is very helpful! Thanks Smitch425!

Are ya'll talking about Si from Duck Dynasty? LOL!!
Aunt Stepody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:55 PM   #2976
TARAMEOW
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=Aunt Stepody;48421039]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KermitRinny View Post

Yes, I agree...she is very helpful! Thanks Smitch425!

Are ya'll talking about Si from Duck Dynasty? LOL!!
The Korean POP singer one more time

TARAMEOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:08 AM   #2977
Aunt Stepody
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=TARAMEOW;48421050]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Stepody View Post

The Korean POP singer one more time
Oooh...oops, I was wondering how ya'll thought he looked like that crazy, bearded old man. I just googled the Korean pop singer Psy, and Yes...he definitely looks like him. LOL!
Aunt Stepody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:37 AM   #2978
maciaslovesdisney
Keep Calm and Go to Disney World

I know my Disneymoon week (October 13-19, 2013) is not predicted to include Free dining, and my fiancee says there is NO WAY we are changing all of our plans to get free dining... any suggestions if free dining doesn't happen should I book another night that we won't be there, or cancel the dining plan and try and beat the money with the same signature restaurants we have ADRs with. Or suck it up and pay????
DW Music- March 1998/DW Off Site- May 1999/DW Music- March 2000/DW Off site- May 2002 (graduation trip)/*What can I say College isn't cheap!?*/DL Off site- June 2008/DW- Off site- June 2010/DW- POP Century- May 2011/DL Off site- March 2012/DW Off site- March 2013
maciaslovesdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #2979
nonsmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciaslovesdisney View Post
I know my Disneymoon week (October 13-19, 2013) is not predicted to include Free dining, and my fiancee says there is NO WAY we are changing all of our plans to get free dining... any suggestions if free dining doesn't happen should I book another night that we won't be there, or cancel the dining plan and try and beat the money with the same signature restaurants we have ADRs with. Or suck it up and pay????
It's your honeymoon. Just enjoy. I would keep the dining, because you will be trying to save on every meal if you do that. I'm sure you don't want that to be the memory of your honeymoon. If you can add a day to get the DDP free, I would do that. Enjoy!
1974-1999 - Off Property, Sept. 2001- ASMU, Sept. 2003- WL, Sept. 2006 - POFQ, Sept. 2007- WL, Aug. 2008 - AKL, Aug. 2009 - POP, Aug. 2010 - POP, Aug. 2011 - POFQ, May 2012 - Disney Magic, Nov. 2012 - Art of Animation-Cars Family Suites, Aug. 2013 - POFQ, Aug. 2014 POFQ

nonsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:33 AM   #2980
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Your check IN date must fall within the FD promo dates to apply the discount to your entire stay, so if you are going by the predicted FD dates, you would have to check in on either Octtober 2 or October 18 to get the free dining applied to your entire stay. If you are planning to eat at least 1 TS meal per day then it will be worth just paying for the dining plan.
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:47 AM   #2981
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Your honeymoon is a once in a lifetime experience. Please keep the dining plan and enjoy yourself! Eat at ALL those great places! If money is tight, think of all the cash you will be getting as wedding gifts to help pay for your trip. Life is short, live in the moment. Congrats on the wedding!!!!!!

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:57 AM   #2982
difry
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by difry View Post
"FD will be offered for the USA market the details are release Date May9

yoiu can book from May 9, 2013 to September 15, 2013

Travel Dates (Arrivals):
September 2, 2013 - September 25, 2013"

So...considering the above. We have reservations for 5 adults (Me, hubby and daughter, son-in-law and son) for 9/29-10/4. We were hoping to get free dining...but it looks like we might have missed the current window.

I could wait and see if we get lucky for our dates...or...(and this is where I think I might be a bit high on pixie dust)...bump our check in date back to the 25th, get the free dining, and add additional days for what appears to be minimum cost (only about $300 difference from our current reservation). If our kids couldn't come down or take that much time (we always take 2 cars and drive down) Hubby and I could check in on the 25th and then meet them when they get there. (and then we would have so much food…10 days of free dining!).

So…10 days at Disney for the price of 6 with dining?

Is this totally psycho? We usually only go for a 5 day pass...I’ve always wondered what it would be like to actually have some relaxation time at Disney…

Well...we rode the Pixie Dust high and have extend our trip. We are checking in on Sept. 25th, staying 9 nights, 8 day park hopper pass...and it is only costing about $50 more than the original trip. The kids have gotten off work for the extended trip and we have made our dining reservations and are even going to splurge on the 2-credit Luau at the Polynesian one night

We are sooo excited!!!

1974 – Contemporary Resort (Me and my family - most perfect family vacation ever!) --1975 – Campground (Him and his family)
1976 – Off Property (Me and my family…not as fun as the Contemporary) --1991 – Day pass to Magic Kingdom with our small children
2003 – Kid's Band Trip (No parents)-- 2006 – Downtown Disney Best Western (Just the 2 of us)--2007–Ft. Wilderness Cabins – just the 4 of us!
2009 – Ft. Wilderness Cabins – Gift from his parents –9 of us -- 2010 – Still not sure why we picked 2 days at Universal over Disney?
2011 – All Star Music – Daughter and new Husband Honeymoon at Disney -- 2013 – Ft. Wilderness Cabins – Now we are 5 : ) can’t wait!!!
difry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #2983
PrincessRebekah82
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Well...we rode the Pixie Dust high and have extend our trip. We are checking in on Sept. 25th, staying 9 nights, 8 day park hopper pass...and it is only costing about $50 more than the original trip. The kids have gotten off work for the extended trip and we have made our dining reservations and are even going to splurge on the 2-credit Luau at the Polynesian one night

We are sooo excited!!!
My husband and I changed our dates and extended our trip as well!! With the free dining we are still saving $400
PrincessRebekah82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #2984
difry
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessRebekah82 View Post
My husband and I changed our dates and extended our trip as well!! With the free dining we are still saving $400
It is amazing how you can play with the numbers/dates and make the magic happen I'm still getting over the shock that we are planning a 9 night/8 day Disney trip. The longest we have ever stayed was 4 night/5 day...still kinda shocked. But we have our dining reservations all made and are really excited that we can kinda take the whole trip at a slower pace than we have in the past.

1974 – Contemporary Resort (Me and my family - most perfect family vacation ever!) --1975 – Campground (Him and his family)
1976 – Off Property (Me and my family…not as fun as the Contemporary) --1991 – Day pass to Magic Kingdom with our small children
2003 – Kid's Band Trip (No parents)-- 2006 – Downtown Disney Best Western (Just the 2 of us)--2007–Ft. Wilderness Cabins – just the 4 of us!
2009 – Ft. Wilderness Cabins – Gift from his parents –9 of us -- 2010 – Still not sure why we picked 2 days at Universal over Disney?
2011 – All Star Music – Daughter and new Husband Honeymoon at Disney -- 2013 – Ft. Wilderness Cabins – Now we are 5 : ) can’t wait!!!
difry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:42 AM   #2985
PrincessRebekah82
Earning My Ears

Quote:

It is amazing how you can play with the numbers/dates and make the magic happen I'm still getting over the shock that we are planning a 9 night/8 day Disney trip. The longest we have ever stayed was 4 night/5 day...still kinda shocked. But we have our dining reservations all made and are really excited that we can kinda take the whole trip at a slower pace than we have in the past.
I agree!! Nothing better then relaxing in Disney
PrincessRebekah82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: