Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-25-2013, 06:52 AM   #2221
gdesousa4688
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 6

Ok, dumb question, if I am already booked and have dining plan for Sept, do I just call on the 9th to switch it to free?
gdesousa4688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:54 AM   #2222
deadheadmamma4
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 171

So if I am staying sept 22-28
Is the 25 262728 still free dinning or do I have to change my days.
deadheadmamma4 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-25-2013, 06:59 AM   #2223
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept
 
black562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,196

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadheadmamma4 View Post
So if I am staying sept 22-28
Is the 25 262728 still free dinning or do I have to change my days.
As long as you check in during the promotion, you will receive the dining plan for your entire stay.
__________________
Joe
1973-1994 - Off Site | 1995 - Carribbean Beach, All Star Music, Beach Club | 1996 - Dixie Landings
1997 - Off Site
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs



black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:59 AM   #2224
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept
 
black562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,196

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdesousa4688 View Post
Ok, dumb question, if I am already booked and have dining plan for Sept, do I just call on the 9th to switch it to free?
Yes just call and they will adjust.
__________________
Joe
1973-1994 - Off Site | 1995 - Carribbean Beach, All Star Music, Beach Club | 1996 - Dixie Landings
1997 - Off Site
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs



black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:03 AM   #2225
gdesousa4688
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562

Yes just call and they will adjust.
Thanks!
gdesousa4688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #2226
pollypineapple8
Mouseketeer
 
pollypineapple8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 97

We are having a Disney Wedding, here's my question

We are only staying at the Polynesian 2 nights from 29th Sept to 1st Oct 2013

Would we be able to get the free dining? There is us 2 and our 2 year old

I have booked room only and flights separate with Virgin (We are from UK)
__________________
If you can dream it, you can do it - Walt Disney




Disney World Orlando - Ramada March 2010
Disneyland Paris - Dream Castle July 2012
Disney World Orlando - Polynesian Resort September 2013
pollypineapple8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:30 AM   #2227
penni520
Mouseketeer
 
penni520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 327

The FD is only for USA ... sorry
Plus you have to get at least a 2 days park pass
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollypineapple8 View Post
We are having a Disney Wedding, here's my question

We are only staying at the Polynesian 2 nights from 29th Sept to 1st Oct 2013

Would we be able to get the free dining? There is us 2 and our 2 year old

I have booked room only and flights separate with Virgin (We are from UK)
__________________



Off property - 1972,1988 & 2010. Pop Century 2008, 2009 &2015
penni520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:41 AM   #2228
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollypineapple8 View Post
We are having a Disney Wedding, here's my question

We are only staying at the Polynesian 2 nights from 29th Sept to 1st Oct 2013

Would we be able to get the free dining? There is us 2 and our 2 year old

I have booked room only and flights separate with Virgin (We are from UK)
No, all free dining promos have a 3 night minimum.
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #2229
Disneymadhouse
DIS Veteran
 
Disneymadhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northampton, England
Posts: 1,017

Okay so a very early planning question!

Do the value resorts (and I'm thinking of AoA) always get included in FD for the fall? I am thinking of end of October for 14nts (this would be for next year, which I realise won't be out for well over a year yet!)

There is much hype in the UK today with FD deals announced, but they never include the value's!

Thanks for any help

Claire
__________________
1994 WDW 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All star Sports 2005 Disneyland 2007 WDW Maingate Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/ Disney Dream for Christmas



Disneymadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #2230
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneymadhouse View Post
Okay so a very early planning question!

Do the value resorts (and I'm thinking of AoA) always get included in FD for the fall? I am thinking of end of October for 14nts (this would be for next year, which I realise won't be out for well over a year yet!)

There is much hype in the UK today with FD deals announced, but they never include the value's!

Thanks for any help

Claire
All US free dining promos have always included all levels of resorts - values get quick service dining and mods and deluxe resorts receive the regular/basic dining plan.
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #2231
Disneymadhouse
DIS Veteran
 
Disneymadhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northampton, England
Posts: 1,017

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisney411 View Post
All US free dining promos have always included all levels of resorts - values get quick service dining and mods and deluxe resorts receive the regular/basic dining plan.
Great thanks

Might wait until next year and see if I can get AoA with free QSDP and upgrade to DDP!!

Claire
__________________
1994 WDW 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All star Sports 2005 Disneyland 2007 WDW Maingate Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/ Disney Dream for Christmas



Disneymadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:56 AM   #2232
nikkyluvsmickey
DIS Veteran
 
nikkyluvsmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: long island
Posts: 637

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisney411 View Post
Not unless there is a ticket increase between now and May 9th :-)
Wait I am confused there is an upgrade fee to add the free dining to an existing reservation?
__________________
nikkyluvsmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:02 AM   #2233
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkyluvsmickey View Post
Wait I am confused there is an upgrade fee to add the free dining to an existing reservation?
Only if your add the FD code to an existing reservation AFTER the annual ticket increase.

For example, I booked my December vacation last year in March. The ticket increases can out in June. When the October - December FD dates were released in July, I called and had the FD discount added to my existing reservation. They credited me the difference in the DDP, but they charged my account the difference between the previous year' ticket price and they then current ticket prices.
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #2234
nikkyluvsmickey
DIS Veteran
 
nikkyluvsmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: long island
Posts: 637

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisney411 View Post
Only if your add the FD code to an existing reservation AFTER the annual ticket increase.

For example, I booked my December vacation last year in March. The ticket increases can out in June. When the October - December FD dates were released in July, I called and had the FD discount added to my existing reservation. They credited me the difference in the DDP, but they charged my account the difference between the previous year' ticket price and they then current ticket prices.
Oh ok i booked my package yesturday for sept 7th so i guess i will be ok to add the fd with no upgrade charge then.
__________________
nikkyluvsmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:05 AM   #2235
wisconsinmama
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 21

If I am a Disney visa cardholder do I have to use the card to book the promo?
wisconsinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: