Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #106
sugashaene
DCL Character Hunter

Just requested to be added to the facebook group. Also I am willing to head up the FE list for the group if no one has volunteered. Just let me know.
sugashaene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:50 AM   #107
mareeld86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugashaene View Post
Just requested to be added to the facebook group. Also I am willing to head up the FE list for the group if no one has volunteered. Just let me know.
Hi Sugashaene,
I have volunteered to Head the FE the list in posted on the facebook page so all our details are not just floating around on the net for anyone to update the list. Welcome
Disneyland Disneyland January 2002,Disneyland January 2006, Disneyland January 2009 , Disneyland February 2010. Disneyland, Walt Disney World & Disney Western Caribbean Cruise November, December 2011 & January 2012 our 9 Week trip.
mareeld86 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-11-2013, 06:53 AM   #108
mareeld86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantrellsCJJJ View Post
Hi. We have 2 boys (6 & 8). We are also keeping this cruise from them. Trying to think of a way to tell them right before the cruise!! I am so excited!! Any ideas of when and how you will tell your kiddos? My name is Judy by the way.
Hi Judy,

We have you on the list for FE. Google surprising your kids with a trip to Disney and have a look at all the You tube video's they always make me smile Lost of ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz Diz View Post
I just requested to join the facebook group. We are not going to participate in the FE. Probably would if the kids were coming.
Hi Miz Diz. Welcome to the Cruise. Its not long now and I cant wait
Disneyland Disneyland January 2002,Disneyland January 2006, Disneyland January 2009 , Disneyland February 2010. Disneyland, Walt Disney World & Disney Western Caribbean Cruise November, December 2011 & January 2012 our 9 Week trip.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:56 AM   #109
mareeld86
DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone. We will be closing the FE list on the 23rd of August. This is 5 weeks before the cruise. (I have made it 5 weeks just in case we have a few late comers so we can get organized and Chris Ricky and I leave for the beginning of our trip exactly 4 weeks before the cruise) S let me know if you would like to join as we have the list up on the facebook page and if you dont have facebook PM me and I can add you. I will PM you the list
Old 06-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #110
knorth0207
Earning My Ears

Hi!!! We just moved up our cruise to this one and would love to do the FE. This is our first Disney Cruise and my son's first cruise!!
knorth0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:58 PM   #111
swade95
Earning My Ears

Just sent to join the facebook page. This is going to be our first cruise. It will be my wife Heather, DD(3) Baylee and me - Wade. I hope and am sure we will have a great time.

2011 - Off site
2013 - AoA
2014 - DWL
swade95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #112
mdwoodman
Once a Marine, Always a Marine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorth0207 View Post
Hi!!! We just moved up our cruise to this one and would love to do the FE. This is our first Disney Cruise and my son's first cruise!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by swade95 View Post
Just sent to join the facebook page. This is going to be our first cruise. It will be my wife Heather, DD(3) Baylee and me - Wade. I hope and am sure we will have a great time.
Welcome!

I've added you to the roll call on page 1.

Michael
May 08 - MS Oosterdam (Alaska) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Dec 08 - Carnival Miracle (Southern Caribbean) _ Jun 09 - Carnival Glory (Eastern Caribbean)
Sep 10 - Disney Magic (Westbound transAtlantic) _ _ _ _ Oct 11 - Disney Magic (Eastern Caribbean) _ _ _ _ Jun 12 - MS Statendam (Alaska S/B)
Aug 12 - Carnival Legend (Western Caribbean) _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (DVC Member Cruise)
Mar 14 - Disney Magic (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Sep 14 - Disney Magic (WBTA)

mdwoodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:20 PM   #113
nakedpooh
Disney Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook326 View Post
We're doing MNSSHP that night, too! Seems like a perfect ending to our cruise!
Hey there y'all,
We are Brian and Stephen and we live in Sarasota Florida. Being an hour away from WDW we are there every other weekend. We are DVC and our base is BLT. This is our 2nd DCL cruise but we also love celebrity and NCL. We will pass on the fun of the FE this time, maybe next time. We work a lot and just planning on relaxing this cruise. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Is anyone planning a meet & greet? See you on FB.
PS- we are also doing MNSSHP the night we get back

Past Sailings-
Aug. 1973 Mystic Whaler- Martha's Vineyard~May 1994 Celebrity Meridian- Bermuda~July 2001 NCL Norway- Caribbean~Oct 2003 Celebrity Century- Caribbean
June 2005 RC Empress/seas- Caribbean~Oct 2009 RC monarch/seas- Bahamas~ Nov 2009 NCL Pearl- Caribbean~ Oct 2010 NCL Spirit- Canada~March 2011 NCL Spirit- Nola to Western Caribbean~Sept 2011 RC Monarch/ seas- Bahamas~ Jan 2012 Disney Dream- Bahamas~Sept 2012 Carnival Paradise- Caribbean~Nov 2012 NCL Sun- Columbia South America~April 2013 NCL Dawn- Western Caribbean~Sept 2013- Disney Dream- Bahamas ~Oct 2013- NCL Sky- Caribbean ~Jan 2014- Disney Dream- Bahamas ~Oct 2014- NCL Dawn- Bermuda

:-)
nakedpooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #114
stephcantrell
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantrellsCJJJ View Post
Chris Cantrell, Justin Cantrell, Jordan Cantrell, Judy Esparza-Cantrell
Hi Cantrell family! We are the Cantrell family from New Orleans! We are Chris, Stephanie, and Caleb (5 years old)! We look forward to meeting y'all on board!
stephcantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #115
MelT723
Earning My Ears

hi all! I just requested to be added to the FB group, and we will be participating in the FE as well Getting excited!
MelT723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #116
nakedpooh
Disney Addict

Hey out there-
How many of you are doing Mickey's not so scary Halloween party after the cruise? This is our only chance to celebrate Halloween on land since we are sailing on NCL on Halloween night! Never done a Halloween cruise- that ought to be a blast! Yahoo!!

Past Sailings-
Aug. 1973 Mystic Whaler- Martha's Vineyard~May 1994 Celebrity Meridian- Bermuda~July 2001 NCL Norway- Caribbean~Oct 2003 Celebrity Century- Caribbean
June 2005 RC Empress/seas- Caribbean~Oct 2009 RC monarch/seas- Bahamas~ Nov 2009 NCL Pearl- Caribbean~ Oct 2010 NCL Spirit- Canada~March 2011 NCL Spirit- Nola to Western Caribbean~Sept 2011 RC Monarch/ seas- Bahamas~ Jan 2012 Disney Dream- Bahamas~Sept 2012 Carnival Paradise- Caribbean~Nov 2012 NCL Sun- Columbia South America~April 2013 NCL Dawn- Western Caribbean~Sept 2013- Disney Dream- Bahamas ~Oct 2013- NCL Sky- Caribbean ~Jan 2014- Disney Dream- Bahamas ~Oct 2014- NCL Dawn- Bermuda

:-)
nakedpooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #117
adunn001
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedpooh
Hey out there-
How many of you are doing Mickey's not so scary Halloween party after the cruise? This is our only chance to celebrate Halloween on land since we are sailing on NCL on Halloween night! Never done a Halloween cruise- that ought to be a blast! Yahoo!!
We are!!! Our first one too!! So excited.
adunn001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:55 AM   #118
mareeld86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelT723 View Post
hi all! I just requested to be added to the FB group, and we will be participating in the FE as well Getting excited!
Hi MelT, How many people are in your cabin and what are their ages so I can add you to the FE list

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedpooh View Post
Hey out there-
We are doing it on the night after the cruise also!
Old 06-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #119
SensationalMama
Earning My Ears

Our family will be on the cruise, and my husband Michael just requested to join the FB Group. We have two DDs 4 and 6. This will be our 2nd visit aboard the Dream, and we can't wait!
SensationalMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:46 AM   #120
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

We are no longer on this cruise
JustAnnieNotHazel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: