Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #46
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

Since we are close to the 180 day mark, is their a list of participants for the FE. I would like to start planning on my gifts.
Friendofpluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:12 PM   #47
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendofpluto View Post
Since we are close to the 180 day mark, is their a list of participants for the FE. I would like to start planning on my gifts.
Any FE group I've ever participated in , we don't usually get the list of names until around 30-40 days out, so wouldn't expect it 180 days out
JustAnnieNotHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #48
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

Last one I participated, I did receive early just so participants making gifts could anticipate numbers.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:02 AM   #49
mareeld86
DIS Veteran

I have just written down the names who have said on here so far that they wish to participate that has given me numbers that i can work too.
Disneyland Disneyland January 2002,Disneyland January 2006, Disneyland January 2009 , Disneyland February 2010. Disneyland, Walt Disney World & Disney Western Caribbean Cruise November, December 2011 & January 2012 our 9 Week trip.
mareeld86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #50
perdy1234
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone we are curt and Mel and we are excited for this cruise! This will be our 10 th dcl cruise. We won't be doing the Dvc member cruise but we are doing back to back cruises for the 3 before this one. Looking forward to 2 weeks on board!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
perdy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #51
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by perdy1234
Hi everyone we are curt and Mel and we are excited for this cruise! This will be our 10 th dcl cruise. We won't be doing the Dvc member cruise but we are doing back to back cruises for the 3 before this one. Looking forward to 2 weeks on board!

Wow 2 week- how exciting! You definitely do enjoy cruising! Hope to meet up with you to hear about your earlier cruises.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #52
addlantan
Earning My Ears

Hi! My husband booked this cruise as a Christmas gift for my daughters and I. This will be our first DCL and we would love to participate in the FE group too! There are 4 of us...My husband, Allan, myself, and our 10 and 3 year old daughters.

Kim
addlantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:52 PM   #53
meggybear17
Knows she never says anything interesting enough for the Tag Fairy to recognize!

Hello! My DH, DS and I will be on this cruise as well as the 9/22 4 night. We have a GTY stateroom for both and are hoping we get lucky with being assigned the same cabin! We would love to participate in the FE exchange as well

Meghan (me!)
Dean (DH)
Chase (DS age 3)

We are from Philadelphia and this will be our 4th and 5th cruises but first on Disney

Past trips:
June 2013: 4 nights Contemporary for little dude's 3rd Bday!
Nov/Dec 2012-1 night AofA, 8 nights AKV, 1 night BWV
Sept 2012 2 nights OKW and one night BLT
10/11: All Star Movies 8 days free dining! Baby's first trip
1/2009: AKL 8 days
9/2007: POR 9 days with free dining!
7/2003: Offsite (private pool house) 7 days
6/2001: All Star Sports 5 Days
7/2000: One day whirlwind trip while visiting relatives
4/1996: Boardwalk Inn 5 Days
4/1994: Poly 5 Days
1983-1990 Annual day trips to Magic Kingdom as a child
meggybear17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #54
mdwoodman
Once a Marine, Always a Marine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perdy1234 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by addlantan View Post
Hi! My husband booked this cruise as a Christmas gift for my daughters and I. This will be our first DCL and we would love to participate in the FE group too! There are 4 of us...My husband, Allan, myself, and our 10 and 3 year old daughters.

Kim
Quote:
Originally Posted by meggybear17 View Post
Hello! My DH, DS and I will be on this cruise as well as the 9/22 4 night. We have a GTY stateroom for both and are hoping we get lucky with being assigned the same cabin! We would love to participate in the FE exchange as well

Meghan (me!)
Dean (DH)
Chase (DS age 3)

We are from Philadelphia and this will be our 4th and 5th cruises but first on Disney
Welcome to all the new cruisers!

Curt and Mel, way to rack 'em up for Platinum!

Meghan, we're going from this cruise B2B to the DVC cruise and were fortunate enough to stay in the same cabin.

Michael & Michele
May 08 - MS Oosterdam (Alaska) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Dec 08 - Carnival Miracle (Southern Caribbean) _ Jun 09 - Carnival Glory (Eastern Caribbean)
Sep 10 - Disney Magic (Westbound transAtlantic) _ _ _ _ Oct 11 - Disney Magic (Eastern Caribbean) _ _ _ _ Jun 12 - MS Statendam (Alaska S/B)
Aug 12 - Carnival Legend (Western Caribbean) _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (DVC Member Cruise)
Mar 14 - Disney Magic (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Sep 14 - Disney Magic (WBTA)

mdwoodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #55
morean1
Earning My Ears

Excited to Embark!~

Hello Everyone!

This will be our fourth Disney Cruise! We have been on the Dream twice already and will be sailing once more before we embark on this September cruise. We would love to participate in the Fish Extender! We are actually celebrating Nick's 25th birthday while we are on the boat! It will just be the two of us. I will post our stateroom number as soon as I know it. Thank You!

Amy
morean1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:25 AM   #56
Sunnysmom
Earning My Ears

This is my 1st FE so I'm a newbie to all this, so please bear with me. I did a list of those that said they wanted to participate, and we are up to 16 or 17 cabins already. Is there going to be a cut off when we reach a certain number? I know that different groups do different things, just wondering
Sunnysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #57
Miz Diz
I'll give up anything, as long as it isn't ice cream
And now my head is really spinningHe can't understand why he can't get me that excited.

Dh and I are on this cruise. Leaving the kids with the grandparents. This will be our 7th cruise. We just got off the Fantasy this past Saturday.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:34 PM   #58
morean1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysmom View Post
This is my 1st FE so I'm a newbie to all this, so please bear with me. I did a list of those that said they wanted to participate, and we are up to 16 or 17 cabins already. Is there going to be a cut off when we reach a certain number? I know that different groups do different things, just wondering
I have done FE two other times and one time the list did not get too long so we all took care of everyone on the list.

The second time we did FE, they cut it off about two months before the cruise and there were so many people that the person who took charge ended up splitting everyone into two different groups. So there were two FE groups on the boat in which group 1 only made FE gifts for the people in group 1 and same with group 2. If people signed up after the two month cut off, they could participate, but they were not guaranteed gifts from everyone!

Does that make sense?
morean1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #59
addlantan
Earning My Ears

Should we go ahead and provide our stateroom number if we know it?
addlantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #60
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by addlantan View Post
Should we go ahead and provide our stateroom number if we know it?
That is a good idea.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: