Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #31
disneyduo1001
Earning My Ears

cant wait for cruise

Hi my husband and I are going on this cruise and we are so excited. We would like to do the FE. My name is Kelly and his is glen we are new to the boards and cant wait to make some friends.
disneyduo1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #32
disneyduo1001
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugashaene View Post
My wife (Shante) & I (Shaene) will be on this cruise. This will be our 9th DCL cruise (5th on the Dream). We are in stateroom 9603 and want to be included in the Fish Extender exchange. Let the fun begin
Hi my Husband Glen and I (Kelly) are going on this cruise and would like to be in the fish extender exchange as well this is our 2nd disney cruise and cant wait to go. cant wait to make some new friends we are new to the boards but go to disney every year.
disneyduo1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2013, 08:01 AM   #33
alhj
Earning My Ears

We just booked this cruise! It will be our first cruise of any kind. No stateroom number yet. It will be me, my husband, and 2 kids (10 yr old daughter, and 8 year old son at time of trip). We're keeping it a secret from the kids… or at least that's the plan.
alhj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #34
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhj
We just booked this cruise! It will be our first cruise of any kind. No stateroom number yet. It will be me, my husband, and 2 kids (10 yr old daughter, and 8 year old son at time of trip). We're keeping it a secret from the kids… or at least that's the plan.
Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll all have a fantastic first cruise.

How exciting for the children to have such a surprise trip
JustAnnieNotHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:52 PM   #35
BibiSmart
Earning My Ears

Just booked this cruise. Celebrating my daughter's 18th birthday. This will be our 5th Disney cruise. We just got off of the Dream this month and can't wait to go again. Participated in our first FE and loved it.. We want to join the FE group...

Rebecca
Hector (DH)
Savannah (DD)
Jahred (DD)

BibiSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #36
stephcantrell
Earning My Ears

We decided to stay at WDW the night before the cruise and will be heading back to WDW for the night after the cruise. How do we book the bus to take us to the cruise and back to the resort afterward?
Thanks for the help!
stephcantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:24 PM   #37
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcantrell
We decided to stay at WDW the night before the cruise and will be heading back to WDW for the night after the cruise. How do we book the bus to take us to the cruise and back to the resort afterward?
Thanks for the help!
I called DCL this am and booked both ways for 2. Cost was $140.00. We are staying at AKL prior and BCV after. How about you?
Friendofpluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #38
stephcantrell
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendofpluto View Post
I called DCL this am and booked both ways for 2. Cost was $140.00. We are staying at AKL prior and BCV after. How about you?
We are trying out the Villas @ Wilderness Lodge before and BWV after. We haven't stayed at either of those. Our home is BLT, but we LOVE AKL. Our plan is to try at hit a Halloween party the night we get back and then food and wine fest on Monday! Thanks for the advice....do you know if there is a Pirate Party on the 3 night cruise?
stephcantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:25 PM   #39
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcantrell
We are trying out the Villas @ Wilderness Lodge before and BWV after. We haven't stayed at either of those. Our home is BLT, but we LOVE AKL. Our plan is to try at hit a Halloween party the night we get back and then food and wine fest on Monday! Thanks for the advice....do you know if there is a Pirate Party on the 3 night cruise?
Our home is BLT too. We were going to try BWV, but went again with BCV since we like it so much. We are planning on hitting the Halloween party the night of return too. I believe on the 3 day they have a pirate buffet in the eve and fireworks. I do not believe they do the pirate dinner but a regular meal. We will be dressing up. It should be in the day we go to Castaway Cay
Old 03-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #40
Hook326
Mouseketeer

I just booked us on this cruise! Our first cruise ever! Im so excited! I don't know what a fish extender is so I'll add that to my research list! DH, myself, & my two sons 3 & 6yo
200?-Pop Century
August 2006-ASMovies
February 2009-ASMusic-1st trip with DS#1
September 2010-CBR
November 2011-POFQ-3rd trip with DS #1 & 1st trip with DS#2! Saw the World at Christmastime
November 2012-POFQ
September 2013-1st DCL trip & MNSSHP
Hook326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #41
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook326
I just booked us on this cruise! Our first cruise ever! Im so excited! I don't know what a fish extender is so I'll add that to my research list! DH, myself, & my two sons 3 & 6yo
Welcome! Fish Extender is a holder with pockets for each member of your party. You make or buy small items for each cabin participating. The FE gets placed outside your door. You then deliver the gifts to those participating by placing them in the pocket.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #42
Sunnysmom
Earning My Ears

Super excited!!! When given the option of going to the Disney castle, the beach or on a big ship for vacation, my daughter wants to go on the "big ship". She doesn't even know it's the Disney ship!!!!! All booked and counting down the days. We would like to participate in the FE...myself, DH Steven, and DD Sunny 5yo. We are from Georgia.
Sunnysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #43
mdwoodman
Once a Marine, Always a Marine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysmom View Post
Super excited!!! When given the option of going to the Disney castle, the beach or on a big ship for vacation, my daughter wants to go on the "big ship". She doesn't even know it's the Disney ship!!!!! All booked and counting down the days. We would like to participate in the FE...myself, DH Steven, and DD Sunny 5yo. We are from Georgia.
Welcome!
May 08 - MS Oosterdam (Alaska) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Dec 08 - Carnival Miracle (Southern Caribbean) _ Jun 09 - Carnival Glory (Eastern Caribbean)
Sep 10 - Disney Magic (Westbound transAtlantic) _ _ _ _ Oct 11 - Disney Magic (Eastern Caribbean) _ _ _ _ Jun 12 - MS Statendam (Alaska S/B)
Aug 12 - Carnival Legend (Western Caribbean) _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (DVC Member Cruise)
Mar 14 - Disney Magic (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Sep 14 - Disney Magic (WBTA)

mdwoodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #44
Hook326
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendofpluto View Post

Welcome! Fish Extender is a holder with pockets for each member of your party. You make or buy small items for each cabin participating. The FE gets placed outside your door. You then deliver the gifts to those participating by placing them in the pocket.
Thank you for the explanation! I'm getting so excited for this trip! Has everyone gotten their flights yet? I'm trying to wait but worried it won't come down!
200?-Pop Century
August 2006-ASMovies
February 2009-ASMusic-1st trip with DS#1
September 2010-CBR
November 2011-POFQ-3rd trip with DS #1 & 1st trip with DS#2! Saw the World at Christmastime
November 2012-POFQ
September 2013-1st DCL trip & MNSSHP
Hook326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #45
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook326 View Post

Thank you for the explanation! I'm getting so excited for this trip! Has everyone gotten their flights yet? I'm trying to wait but worried it won't come down!
We go through Southwest and I usually pick them the first day the new schedules come out. We get free flights through out points so I helps.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: