Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #16
mdwoodman
Once a Marine, Always a Marine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugashaene View Post
My wife (Shante) & I (Shaene) will be on this cruise. This will be our 9th DCL cruise (5th on the Dream). We are in stateroom 9603 and want to be included in the Fish Extender exchange. Let the fun begin
You're also doing B2B with the Members' Cruise, aren't you?
May 08 - MS Oosterdam (Alaska) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Dec 08 - Carnival Miracle (Southern Caribbean) _ Jun 09 - Carnival Glory (Eastern Caribbean)
Sep 10 - Disney Magic (Westbound transAtlantic) _ _ _ _ Oct 11 - Disney Magic (Eastern Caribbean) _ _ _ _ Jun 12 - MS Statendam (Alaska S/B)
Aug 12 - Carnival Legend (Western Caribbean) _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (DVC Member Cruise)
Mar 14 - Disney Magic (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Sep 14 - Disney Magic (WBTA)

mdwoodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #17
mdwoodman

Finally made it to page 2!
May 08 - MS Oosterdam (Alaska) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Dec 08 - Carnival Miracle (Southern Caribbean) _ Jun 09 - Carnival Glory (Eastern Caribbean)
Sep 10 - Disney Magic (Westbound transAtlantic) _ _ _ _ Oct 11 - Disney Magic (Eastern Caribbean) _ _ _ _ Jun 12 - MS Statendam (Alaska S/B)
Aug 12 - Carnival Legend (Western Caribbean) _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (DVC Member Cruise)
Mar 14 - Disney Magic (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Sep 14 - Disney Magic (WBTA)

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #18
sugashaene
DCL Character Hunter

Yep B2B but unfortunately different staterooms on each cruise. Tough life lol
sugashaene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:53 PM   #19
mdwoodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugashaene View Post
Yep B2B but unfortunately different staterooms on each cruise. Tough life lol
We were lucky; we get to stay in the same cabin for both!

Old 01-27-2013, 04:55 PM   #20
sugashaene
DCL Character Hunter

I got to do that on the Member cruise we just got off of and cruise after
Old 01-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #21
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

We just moved from the Sept 22 cruise to this one. DVC members but not doing the member cruise. It will be my husband and I. We will be on deck 9. Interested in FE.
Friendofpluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:55 PM   #22
mdwoodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendofpluto View Post
We just moved from the Sept 22 cruise to this one. DVC members but not doing the member cruise. It will be my husband and I. We will be on deck 9. Interested in FE.
Welcome! What are your names? I'll add you to the roster.

Old 01-28-2013, 07:01 AM   #23
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

Susan and Martin
Old 01-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #24
sugashaene
DCL Character Hunter

Too all who come to this happy cruise... Welcome
Old 01-28-2013, 07:56 PM   #25
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

We switched from the 4 day to 3 day due to possible lay offs at my husband's job. Praying we can go on this one. I have been wanting to go back on a Disney Cruise since our 9/2011 trip.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:12 AM   #26
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

We are DVC members and would've loved to do the member cruise but just couldn't justify the huge jump in rates!

We did however change our stateroom category the other day from an oceanview to a Navigators Verandah as there was only a few £ in it! We've never had any kind of verandah on DCL so looking forward to seeing what we get!

to all new cruisers !!!!
JustAnnieNotHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #27
mdwoodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendofpluto View Post
We switched from the 4 day to 3 day due to possible lay offs at my husband's job. Praying we can go on this one. I have been wanting to go back on a Disney Cruise since our 9/2011 trip.
I know the feeling. I was out of work for 5 months and just started working again 3 weeks ago. Fortunately, our DVC points covered both this cruise and the Members' Cruise.

Old 02-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #28
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwoodman

I know the feeling. I was out of work for 5 months and just started working again 3 weeks ago. Fortunately, our DVC points covered both this cruise and the Members' Cruise.
Glad you are back working.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:56 PM   #29
mareeld86
DIS Veteran

Welcome to everyone new. I cant wait for this cruise
Disneyland Disneyland January 2002,Disneyland January 2006, Disneyland January 2009 , Disneyland February 2010. Disneyland, Walt Disney World & Disney Western Caribbean Cruise November, December 2011 & January 2012 our 9 Week trip.
mareeld86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #30
Friendofpluto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeld86
Welcome to everyone new. I cant wait for this cruise
We need to get the fish extender list going. Plus anyone going to WDW after. Right now we are booked 5 days BLT after. Hoping to get AKL the day before.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: