Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2013, 03:10 PM   #166
sorul82?
I have an alibi
I loved Farmer Ted!

Welcome new people!!
sorul82? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #167
sorul82?
I have an alibi
I loved Farmer Ted!

Ohhh, I was never added to list on page 1. Please add me and Sirius.Lee.Askew. Thanks
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #168
mdwoodman
Once a Marine, Always a Marine!

Roll Call

The roll call on page 1 is updated with all of the information available. Please post here or send me a PM with more details!

Also, please note that it is only a roll call of everyone on the DIS - NOT the FE list!

37 days to go!
May 08 - MS Oosterdam (Alaska) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Dec 08 - Carnival Miracle (Southern Caribbean) _ Jun 09 - Carnival Glory (Eastern Caribbean)
Sep 10 - Disney Magic (Westbound transAtlantic) _ _ _ _ Oct 11 - Disney Magic (Eastern Caribbean) _ _ _ _ Jun 12 - MS Statendam (Alaska S/B)
Aug 12 - Carnival Legend (Western Caribbean) _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (DVC Member Cruise)
Mar 14 - Disney Magic (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Sep 14 - Disney Magic (WBTA)

mdwoodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:01 AM   #169
adunn001
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwoodman View Post
The roll call on page 1 is updated with all of the information available. Please post here or send me a PM with more details!

Also, please note that it is only a roll call of everyone on the DIS - NOT the FE list!

37 days to go!
Sorry didn't give our info. Amy, Jason, Maggie (5), Logan (8). From Trevor WI.
adunn001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:17 AM   #170
thesmallwoods
Earning My Ears

I noticed we are not on the roll call on the first page.. but I have mainly been on Facebook and having been checking our thread here on Disboards as much! Anyway, it looks like you are putting names and where we are from so here ya go... Denise, Jared, Stella (8), and Mason (2). We're from Nashville, TN!
thesmallwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:20 AM   #171
thesmallwoods
Earning My Ears

Also does anyone know if .......JustAnnieNotHazel and hazelandannie - Annemarie and Hazel - Kent, UK are participating in the FE? They mentioned on here they were up for it but haven't seen them on Facebook... anyone know if they are still on our cruise?
thesmallwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:31 AM   #172
CalesFamily
Earning My Ears

Hello

I just found this group tonight and want to sign us up for the fish extender group. What do I need to do? We are a family of 5. Dvc members. First time cruisers!
CalesFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:42 AM   #173
CalesFamily
Earning My Ears

I just tried to message mareeld86to express our interet in the exchange but could not . If someone can help me message her that would be awesome. We are brand new to cruising from Washington State and can't wait for this.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:52 AM   #174
CalesFamily
Earning My Ears

One more reply---I also joined the Facebook group if someone can approve me.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:51 AM   #175
mdwoodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmallwoods View Post
Also does anyone know if .......JustAnnieNotHazel and hazelandannie - Annemarie and Hazel - Kent, UK are participating in the FE? They mentioned on here they were up for it but haven't seen them on Facebook... anyone know if they are still on our cruise?
I know that because of some activity on another thread they have been suspended from the DIS Boards. I don't know the details or whose fault it was, just the result.

They also changed at least one of their cruises - I don't know if it was this one.
May 08 - MS Oosterdam (Alaska) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Dec 08 - Carnival Miracle (Southern Caribbean) _ Jun 09 - Carnival Glory (Eastern Caribbean)
Sep 10 - Disney Magic (Westbound transAtlantic) _ _ _ _ Oct 11 - Disney Magic (Eastern Caribbean) _ _ _ _ Jun 12 - MS Statendam (Alaska S/B)
Aug 12 - Carnival Legend (Western Caribbean) _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Sep 13 - Disney Dream (DVC Member Cruise)
Mar 14 - Disney Magic (Bahamas) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ Sep 14 - Disney Magic (WBTA)

Old 08-23-2013, 06:53 AM   #176
mdwoodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalesFamily View Post
I just tried to message mareeld86to express our interet in the exchange but could not . If someone can help me message her that would be awesome. We are brand new to cruising from Washington State and can't wait for this.
You can't PM until you've submitted 10 posts. So, time to say a few words about yourselves and ask cruising questions!

Old 08-23-2013, 02:29 PM   #177
sorul82?
I have an alibi
I loved Farmer Ted!

Welcome Cales!
Old 08-23-2013, 08:30 PM   #178
mareeld86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorul82? View Post
Welcome Cales!
Hi everyone, you can still participate in the FE however the last day we will accept people is tomorrow so get in quick!

Hazelandannie are not participating the the FE the list in Facebook is the accurate one I have contacted them and they are no longer going on the cruise

Any other questions yell out and come say hi on our Facebook page the link is above.
Disneyland Disneyland January 2002,Disneyland January 2006, Disneyland January 2009 , Disneyland February 2010. Disneyland, Walt Disney World & Disney Western Caribbean Cruise November, December 2011 & January 2012 our 9 Week trip.
mareeld86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #179
Microbe1936
Mouseketeer

I am so ready! No cell phone. No email. No crazy calls for something that really isn't urgent. The next month can't pass soon enough! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
1977 - Polynesian, 1979 - Contemporary, 1982 - Contemporary, 1988 - Contemporary, 1992 - Polynesian, 1996 - Disneyland California, 1996-2001 - Cast Member (Opening Crew Animal Kingdom & Disney Magic), 2005 - Coronado Springs & Florida Annual Pass Holder Begins, 2011 - Fort Wilderness 4x, 2012 - Fort Wilderness 5x, 2012 - Hong Kong Disneyland, First Disney Dream 5N Cruise, 2013. Fort Wilderness - 3x, and Disney Dream 3N Cruise in Concierge

Microbe1936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #180
nakedpooh
Disney Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by perdy1234 View Post
Hi everyone we are curt and Mel and we are excited for this cruise! This will be our 10 th dcl cruise. We won't be doing the Dvc member cruise but we are doing back to back cruises for the 3 before this one. Looking forward to 2 weeks on board!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Hey curt and Mel. It's Brian and Stephen from the D23 M&M event last year. We are excited that we will see you two again. Let's plan dinner together.

Past Sailings-
Aug. 1973 Mystic Whaler- Martha's Vineyard~May 1994 Celebrity Meridian- Bermuda~July 2001 NCL Norway- Caribbean~Oct 2003 Celebrity Century- Caribbean
June 2005 RC Empress/seas- Caribbean~Oct 2009 RC monarch/seas- Bahamas~ Nov 2009 NCL Pearl- Caribbean~ Oct 2010 NCL Spirit- Canada~March 2011 NCL Spirit- Nola to Western Caribbean~Sept 2011 RC Monarch/ seas- Bahamas~ Jan 2012 Disney Dream- Bahamas~Sept 2012 Carnival Paradise- Caribbean~Nov 2012 NCL Sun- Columbia South America~April 2013 NCL Dawn- Western Caribbean~Sept 2013- Disney Dream- Bahamas ~Oct 2013- NCL Sky- Caribbean ~Jan 2014- Disney Dream- Bahamas ~Oct 2014- NCL Dawn- Bermuda

:-)
nakedpooh is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: