Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #121
bigjrfan88
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 380

I was able to do online checkin today and book excusrions. What is everyones opinion on the stingray excursion on CC. What is the best time for this activity. There are pretty much timeslots all throughout the day.
__________________
bigjrfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #122
jmarsh
Mouseketeer
 
jmarsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjrfan88
I was able to do online checkin today and book excusrions. What is everyones opinion on the stingray excursion on CC. What is the best time for this activity. There are pretty much timeslots all throughout the day.
Welcome to the group! I'm actually no help to you on your questions because this is our first Disney Cruise but I wanted to welcome you to the group.


We also have a Facebook page if you are on Facebook. I know some people are not into it... But if you are you are welcome to join us over there.

I am jealous that you get to book your excursions today...
__________________
jmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #123
anamanxs
Mouseketeer
 
anamanxs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjrfan88
I was able to do online checkin today and book excusrions. What is everyones opinion on the stingray excursion on CC. What is the best time for this activity. There are pretty much timeslots all throughout the day.
Wow I was told we could not check in until feb 16 and we are paid full. This is our first Disney cruise. On my way to Florida now to go cruise number 11 on another cruise line. I loved the stingrays at grand cayman. I don't about cc have to look at that; when I get back I will look for pics. I didn't think we were ever going to get out of nc
__________________
anamanxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:27 AM   #124
jmarsh
Mouseketeer
 
jmarsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 420

I just checked and I can't register until the 16th too.., was hoping I could today but it was a no go
__________________
jmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #125
bigjrfan88
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 380

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamanxs View Post
Wow I was told we could not check in until feb 16 and we are paid full. This is our first Disney cruise. On my way to Florida now to go cruise number 11 on another cruise line. I loved the stingrays at grand cayman. I don't about cc have to look at that; when I get back I will look for pics. I didn't think we were ever going to get out of nc
We have cruised DCL before so we are silver level in the Castaway Club. That is why I was able to do check in today. Im not sure how the levels are structured but some can book at 120 days out.
__________________
bigjrfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #126
jmarsh
Mouseketeer
 
jmarsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjrfan88

We have cruised DCL before so we are silver level in the Castaway Club. That is why I was able to do check in today. Im not sure how the levels are structured but some can book at 120 days out.
That makes sense...
__________________
jmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:16 AM   #127
pantoufle
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10

Hi, we just booked the May 2nd cruise the other day. It will be me, Kristan, DH, DD (3) and DS (2). I would love to meet other cruisers and participate in the FE exchange. Going to the Facebook page now!
pantoufle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:37 AM   #128
jmarsh
Mouseketeer
 
jmarsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantoufle
Hi, we just booked the May 2nd cruise the other day. It will be me, Kristan, DH, DD (3) and DS (2). I would love to meet other cruisers and participate in the FE exchange. Going to the Facebook page now!
Welcome to the group!
__________________
jmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #129
Nichellebelle
Mouseketeer
 
Nichellebelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Somewhere on the East Coast
Posts: 112

Hi!

My DH and I will be joining you It will just be us...so excited
__________________
Nichellebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #130
jmarsh
Mouseketeer
 
jmarsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichellebelle
Hi!

My DH and I will be joining you It will just be us...so excited
Welcome to the group!
__________________
jmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #131
jmarsh
Mouseketeer
 
jmarsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 420

Just wanted to let the 2 new families know that we have a Facebook page set for this cruise. If you have Facebook and would like to join us the link is on page 7. I cannot attach it, because I'm in my phone right now. Also, Annette has started our FE group if you are interested in participating...
__________________
jmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #132
anamanxs
Mouseketeer
 
anamanxs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 151

Hi all, just returned from vacation oh so not wanting to go to work tomorrow! Welcome to two new families.
__________________
anamanxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #133
jmarsh
Mouseketeer
 
jmarsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamanxs
Hi all, just returned from vacation oh so not wanting to go to work tomorrow! Welcome to two new families.
How was your cruise? I hope you had a fun time...
__________________
jmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:57 PM   #134
anamanxs
Mouseketeer
 
anamanxs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 151

We had a very relaxing time. We did the tour of the Island at Key West it was nice. Visited the Tervis store and had a wonderful piece of Key Lime Pie. The weather was wonderful.

Can't wait until our cruise. We came home to ice and snow. Yuck!
__________________
anamanxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:17 AM   #135
jmarsh
Mouseketeer
 
jmarsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 420

75 days!
__________________
jmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.