Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2013, 09:06 AM   #241
rmargani
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjrfan88 View Post
Made our door signs today. Pirate Minnie for the porthole. DCL nametags with each of our names. And a big set of minnie ears with our family names. You guys got any other suggestions???
We made the same ones on Friday! We will be door twins. We are in 10016
rmargani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #242
rmargani
Earning My Ears

amiecarp and ShirleyL - I would be willing to do a FE with you guys so you and your kiddos aren't left out. I know how it feels, I got in just under the wire, just researching and finding out about it the very end of March. Please join the FB group (if you use FB) so we can share info. That is a closed group so random people can't see all of our personal info.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #243
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmargani View Post
amiecarp and ShirleyL - I would be willing to do a FE with you guys so you and your kiddos aren't left out. I know how it feels, I got in just under the wire, just researching and finding out about it the very end of March. Please join the FB group (if you use FB) so we can share info. That is a closed group so random people can't see all of our personal info.
I'm willing to add kid gifts. My Cabin gifts take awhile but I would love to give to the kids so they are not left out. What are there ages and are they boys or girls
Old 04-06-2013, 08:49 AM   #244
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiecarp View Post
Oh man! This is our first cruise and I just learned about this fish extender idea today. So disappointed that the group already closed! Will definitely have to look into this if we go on another cruise in the future! I'm traveling with 3 kids (11, 8, and 6 years old) and they are so excited to do everything on this cruise!
Please let me know I'd your kids are boy or girl. I have extra children gifts and would love to give to your little ones but I need to know so I can organize them. Oh also your cabin number
Old 04-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #245
amiecarp
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarsh View Post

Please let me know I'd your kids are boy or girl. I have extra children gifts and would love to give to your little ones but I need to know so I can organize them. Oh also your cabin number
Thanks so much for the offer to exchange. I really did just want to do this for the kids. I have two girls ages 11 and 6 and a boy age 8. I'm away from home until tomorrow so I will send you the cabin number then. Let me know the same and we will have something for your kids as well. Thanks again for the generosity!
amiecarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #246
amiecarp
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Thanks! I responded to you through fb.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:05 PM   #247
amiecarp
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyL View Post
I've been trying to find out how to add my 2 girls to this list NOW I see this list is closed . What gives gang ! Totally frustrated mom >Jess and Kieri were looking forward to doing this . Any tips or hints or possible late additions??? I'm not computer savvy , this is frustrating....
ShirleyL. I would like to exchange with you if you want. I got here too late as well. Just let me know your info and we can do it for the kids. I have three kids. 2 girls ages 11 and 6 and a boy age 8.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:00 AM   #248
anamanxs
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Aime and Shirley: I have asked the group and we will allow you both in. It is a wonderful group of people and we are having so much fun getting to know each other and sharing. Most of our sharing is done on FB b/c most of us find it easier to use. We have two FB groups we closed the first one at 15 cabins since we didn't want to over load anyone. The second group was also limited to 15 cabins and both had a closing date but of April 1 only to allow people to get everything together. But, we are here to share the dust and magic. Please let us know if you want to join our Magic. Aime, I have already added you but need some additional info. Shirley please let us know what you would like to do.
We also have a meet and Greet and Post card exchange listed on FB. If you do not use FB just let me know and I will e-mail the details.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:12 AM   #249
bigjrfan88
Mouseketeer

Quote:
We made the same ones on Friday! We will be door twins. We are in 10016
Where are you from?

Last edited by bigjrfan88; 04-08-2013 at 01:11 PM.
bigjrfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #250
anamanxs
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Made our door signs today. Pirate Minnie for the porthole. DCL nametags with each of our names. And a big set of minnie ears with our family names. You guys got any other suggestions???
I did a TinkerBelle for the Porthole on one and Mickey sailor for our other door.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #251
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

I did mine and my daughters name, a keep calm and cruise on, a couple California ones
Old 04-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #252
anamanxs
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarsh View Post
I did mine and my daughters name, a keep calm and cruise on, a couple California ones
Good idea Janet,

I need to do a Virginia one.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:04 PM   #253
rmargani
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Where are you from?
We are from NE PA. We are about two hours east of New York City. Where are you from?
Old 04-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #254
Barkell
Earning My Ears

ATTENTION POSTCARD/MAGNET SWAPPERS!!!

I have posted a list on the Facebook page. If you are not on it and want to be, just let me know. I am missing some room numbers from a few of you, so please let me know them ASAP. Signups are open until 4/18, 2 weeks prior to our cruise.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:49 PM   #255
rmargani
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkell View Post
ATTENTION POSTCARD/MAGNET SWAPPERS!!!

I have posted a list on the Facebook page. If you are not on it and want to be, just let me know. I am missing some room numbers from a few of you, so please let me know them ASAP. Signups are open until 4/18, 2 weeks prior to our cruise.
Thanks Kelly!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: