Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2013, 09:55 AM   #226
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmargani View Post

Hi J,

I'm sure your daughter will love it as much as mine! Last year was our first cruise on Disney and both of my girls were positively thrilled (Disney always outdoes themselves!). I'm sure our girls will enjoy playing together at the kid's clubs. I couldn't keep my daughter with me, she said she had more fun in the club!! Haha
I know mine will ditch me too but that's okay I plan on being pool side with a book and a fruity drink. We are doing WDW for 3 days after the cruise. I wish we were doing before but that didn't work out
Old 03-29-2013, 10:02 PM   #227
TwincessMom23
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone!

My name is Patty & my family (DH, & DDtwins3) will be joining everyone on this cruise!!
We are SO excited!
This is our first cruise & I saw through Pinterest that to join in on some cruise goodies, like the FE, we had to announce on here.
Can we still sign up for that?
Any other tips for us newbies??

We're also from Lebanon, Ohio - any neighbors here?
TwincessMom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-29-2013, 10:20 PM   #228
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwincessMom23 View Post
Hi everyone!

My name is Patty & my family (DH, & DDtwins3) will be joining everyone on this cruise!!
We are SO excited!
This is our first cruise & I saw through Pinterest that to join in on some cruise goodies, like the FE, we had to announce on here.

Welcome to the group! I'm Janet from California. I'm traveling with my 10 year old daughter.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:52 AM   #229
puzzlewoman
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwincessMom23 View Post
Hi everyone!

We are SO excited!

Hello and welcome! We live in Cincinnati! Just hubby and I on this cruise. This will be #3 for us.
puzzlewoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #230
anamanxs
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone out there; just want to let anyone out there lurking; we will be closing the FE tomorrow. We have 2 groups with 15 on the Tink's Dust and 12 on Mick's Magic. We also have a postcard or Magnet exchange and Meet and Greet also planned. The details are on our FB page it you are not into FB that OK too we will be glad to send you the info - just let us know u r interested.

We are all so excited about out up coming cruise. We can't wait to meet everyone,
Old 04-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #231
amiecarp
Earning My Ears

Oh man! This is our first cruise and I just learned about this fish extender idea today. So disappointed that the group already closed! Will definitely have to look into this if we go on another cruise in the future! I'm traveling with 3 kids (11, 8, and 6 years old) and they are so excited to do everything on this cruise!
amiecarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:45 PM   #232
amiecarp
Earning My Ears

Hi. Is it still possible to join in on the postcard/magnet swap. This is our first cruise and I just found out about these little activities today. I think it's such a great idea and I can imagine my kids getting so excited to exchange magnets and postcards! I know I'm late getting involved (I really should have started researching earlier!) but if we can join, we would love it!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:22 AM   #233
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiecarp View Post
Hi. Is it still possible to join in on the postcard/magnet swap. This is our first cruise and I just found out about these little activities today. I think it's such a great idea and I can imagine my kids getting so excited to exchange magnets and postcards! I know I'm late getting involved (I really should have started researching earlier!) but if we can join, we would love it!
Welcome to the group/cruise. I'm not sure when the magnet/post card exchange sign up date is. I will post it on our Facebook group to see if I can get an answer for you.

Do you have a Facebook account? If you do you should come on over. It is a closed group so just ask to join. Also we are doing a meet on the first day of the cruise. I'm not sure where at...

I'm traveling with my 10 year old daughter.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #234
anamanxs
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I am sure the postcard exchange is still open. Janet let a message for the chairperson, welcome aboard.

I just PM's her, not sure how the PM works here but we will give it a shot.

Last edited by anamanxs; 04-03-2013 at 03:09 PM.
anamanxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #235
bigjrfan88
Mouseketeer

Made our door signs today. Pirate Minnie for the porthole. DCL nametags with each of our names. And a big set of minnie ears with our family names. You guys got any other suggestions???
Old 04-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #236
anamanxs
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjrfan88 View Post
Made our door signs today. Pirate Minnie for the porthole. DCL nametags with each of our names. And a big set of minnie ears with our family names. You guys got any other suggestions???
Sounds cute, I didn't make very much. I just did one porthole magnet for each door.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #237
ShirleyL
Earning My Ears

FishExtndr, SOOOOOO Lost !!!

I've been trying to find out how to add my 2 girls to this list NOW I see this list is closed . What gives gang ! Totally frustrated mom >Jess and Kieri were looking forward to doing this . Any tips or hints or possible late additions??? I'm not computer savvy , this is frustrating....
ShirleyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #238
amiecarp
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarsh View Post
Welcome to the group/cruise. I'm not sure when the magnet/post card exchange sign up date is. I will post it on our Facebook group to see if I can get an answer for you.

Do you have a Facebook account? If you do you should come on over. It is a closed group so just ask to join. Also we are doing a meet on the first day of the cruise. I'm not sure where at...

I'm traveling with my 10 year old daughter.
I use fb and finally found the group. I just requested to join! Getting super excited...it's less than a month away now!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:23 PM   #239
anamanxs
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I use fb and finally found the group. I just requested to join! Getting super excited...it's less than a month away now!!!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/269359996520135/
Old 04-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #240
anamanxs
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I accepted!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: